Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are your thoughts on the "original" Eastern systems?

Hyperborean

Primal said:
Since Spiritual Satanism has its roots in the Far East, is it fair to assume that the Far East religions with their practices and magics are just as good, or at least almost as good, as what we have in this community? A part of me wants to start with real Hindu Yoga instead of what we have here for the sake of reputation. It is so much easier to explain to my friends I'm doing Yoga instead of telling them I'm doing Satanic Power Meditations. But a bigger part of me wants to start with those so that I can really familiarize myself to what mainstream Yogi have to offer.

Many of the Eastern disciplines have been corrupted, but some of them are close to their original Satanic roots. I would classify them like this:

Top Tier:
Kundalini Yoga
Left Hand Path Tantra
Taoist Practices (including Qi Gong and Tai Chi)

Mid Tier:
Tibetan Tantra
Shaivism
Raja Yoga

Shit Tier:
Buddhism in all its forms (including Zen)
Mainstream Hinduism and its derivatives (like the Hare Krishna movement)

Everything in the Top Tier is almost uncorrupted and you will certainly benefit from studying and practicing it. The Mid Tier disciplines have lots of useful things, but you should aware of lots of corruptions and false teachings injected into it. The Shit Tier should be avoided as it only contains corrupted (and in many cases suicidal) BS and nothing useful.

Primal said:
Also, a side question... What are your thoughts on Zen Buddhism in general? I don't care about its history and theology. I only care about their meditative practice, its methods and benefits.

Zen Meditation is just like the Void meditation of JoS. It's just passive meditative practice and offers no important tools for empowering your soul like visualization, energy work and other advanced practices.

Primal said:
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts, but I am especially looking forward and eager to hear the thoughts of the High Priests/Priestesses available here. Just to be clear, the ones with usernames starting with "HP" means High Priest, correct?

Since Spiritual Satanism has its roots in the Far East, is it fair to assume that the Far East religions with their practices and magics are just as good, or at least almost as good, as what we have in this community? A part of me wants to start with real Hindu Yoga instead of what we have here for the sake of reputation. It is so much easier to explain to my friends I'm doing Yoga instead of telling them I'm doing Satanic Power Meditations. But a bigger part of me wants to start with those so that I can really familiarize myself to what mainstream Yogi have to offer.

It's like Mixed Martial Arts. Joy of Satan Ministries seem to offer the most condensed and practical methods of varying "arts" and traditions, while the originals themselves are like pure Karate and pure Judo, who stuck to the original teachings and techniques without minimizing practicality. I just intend to go a bit deeper into it than just sticking to surface-level practices without knowing the deep culture and history behind it.

So what do you think? Am I better served focusing on what we have here? Or is there value in exploring the actual Oriental roots?

Also, a side question... What are your thoughts on Zen Buddhism in general? I don't care about its history and theology. I only care about their meditative practice, its methods and benefits.

Thank you so much, brothers and sisters. Hail Father Satan.

The information on the JoS, specifically on the JoyofSatan website is a collection of information that has been thoroughly researched, refined, and verified to be 100% or nearly so accurate and authentic in regards to Satan, the Daemons, and spiritual practice as a whole. It was written in a way to be more easily understandable to those just starting out and offers both beginner practices to advance practices. Spiritual concepts and theories requires a constantly evolving mind as there are many hidden meaning behind the symbolism and understanding that requires time and advancement to achieve. The JoS makes it as simple to understand as possible.

The teaching of the far east are one of the many sources that was taken in order to provide the information in the JoS. In other words the teachings of the Far East are within the teaching of the JoS. Information outside the JoS is subject to scrutiny because there is much corruption and ignorance and even teaching that survived the course of history is merely watered down versions of the original teaching.

If all you want is to have something you can tell your friends or others out in public simply say you are exercising and stretching when doing yoga. As for meditating simply say you are doing mental exercises to help you focus. Unless they are very talkative or curious that alone is enough to satisfy them.

Read the JoS in its entirely and reread it over and over again. It contains our True History and the true teachings that Satan had given us. The farther you advance the more the information's importance and meanings will make sense to you. The JoS is the only place that can be trusted in its entirety as its the manifestation of Satan's will. Satan is our Origin.

Primal said:
Thank you, Zeffie and Hyperborean.

If you read into Hinduism, you will find tales of legendary yogis who lived for many centuries and some were even said to be immortal. This is all very possible and is the essence of yoga and true spirituality. However, Hinduism has been seriously corrupted and watered down.

If you look at the mantras for the chakras in Hinduism, they are altered. Like for the crown chakra, they give 'Mam'. The original mantra was 'Maum' which is way more effective.

The Joy of Satan works directly with the beings who gave all of this information to the ancient peoples in its purest form in the ancient past. This is why our teachings are extremely effective as you will yourself see when you begin the meditations.

Satan is the Hindu God Shiva. Shiva was said to have taught the Hindus meditation and yoga. He is called 'Adi Yogi' which means the first yogi. Also notice how the Christian 'devil' has its root from the Hindu 'Devas'.

You will gain much more from the Joy of Satan. You are of course free to study Hinduism and other pagan cultures.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back