Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A story

muriceias

Once upon a time there was a lion that never looked to his own reflection on the water. It then goes for a walk in the jungle and observe some other animals.It sees the bird and tries to sing like it but it sounds so rude and frightening that the bird rapidly flies scared. It sees the turtle and tries to follow it but then get very frustated and impatient due to its slowness. It sees the monkey vigourously through the branches. The lion can even climb the tree. But when it tries to jump fastly through the trees branches following the monkey, it falls hard on the ground as it is too heavy.

The king of the jungle then feelling humiliated, frustated and depressed walk under a big crowned tree in a open woodland to rest. Sometime later another old lion appears. This lion has already seen itself on the water and has lived its best qualities. At the first moment the sad lion is indiferent to his colleague, but the old lion gets so excited to find his own that it roared.

The sad lion then jumps surprised itself. The old lion runs fast in front of the sad lion that had a strong impetus to follow the lead despite being confused and insecure. it didn't take much for them to meet each other on the run.

Sometime later they got tired and thirsty. Conveniently there was a lake near them where they drink. The old lion while drinking vigorously shake its ears when it realizes by a glance its fellow staring the water. The sad lion meets itself. After this its mood completely changed for the better. It then looked to the old lion as never before. There was confidence and admiration on his countenance as it could not fear and hate his own reflection.

After they drank, they followed their way through the land. The other animals noticed that there was a 'new' lion. It walked by the bird silently. It walked by the turtle serenely. It greet the monkey being sure that the ground was the best for its heavy muscled body.

The new lion then finds inner peace and satisfaction as it accepted and knew its own nature in its capacities and limitations. Respecting and protecting its own with its strength and bravery.

Beautiful story with a lesson to take to heart.

In life, there are often times where we compare ourselves to others whether it would talent, intellect, popularity, looks, etc. but it never ends well. Sometimes our own parents would even compare us to someone else with better qualities. We would feel sad, angry, disappointed. And we would even try to satisfy the image of what our parents expects in us in exchange for our own happiness.

We may even live like that for quite a while before questioning ourselves. And those times could be the most disappointing and sad parts of our lives that shapes our perception of reality.

Thankfully in the recent years, I've started to question to why I must live in certain ways told by someone else. It never quite felt right to me. I felt like I was limited, and was lacking independence to think and act for myself.

I still suffer from it to this day but it is slowly getting better and with discovering Joy of Satan, I have high hopes that Father Satan, my guardian demon Foras, and all the demons will help guide me to the transformation that I need so long as I put the work in.

Cronia said:
Beautiful story with a lesson to take to heart.

In life, there are often times where we compare ourselves to others whether it would talent, intellect, popularity, looks, etc. but it never ends well. Sometimes our own parents would even compare us to someone else with better qualities. We would feel sad, angry, disappointed. And we would even try to satisfy the image of what our parents expects in us in exchange for our own happiness.

We may even live like that for quite a while before questioning ourselves. And those times could be the most disappointing and sad parts of our lives that shapes our perception of reality.

Thankfully in the recent years, I've started to question to why I must live in certain ways told by someone else. It never quite felt right to me. I felt like I was limited, and was lacking independence to think and act for myself.

I still suffer from it to this day but it is slowly getting better and with discovering Joy of Satan, I have high hopes that Father Satan, my guardian demon Foras, and all the demons will help guide me to the transformation that I need so long as I put the work in.

I agree with you. I was very lost in the past. Trying to be friend of everyone, please everyone, fit in any group, talking about anything being interested on the topic or not, worrying too much on what people think about me... Very fake and depressed.

Thankfully with meditation this has changed drastically overtime as I get more conscious of myself. I cant make a list of what I am but my heart just tells. I feel so ridiculous and ashamed when I 'cross the line' to a point that receiveing bad judgment from others is the 'least' worst. True self burns falsehood.

The thing is that we cant be everything. But we can expand. Not even the greatest star of the universe occupies it all. Imagine if the sun had a narcisistic surge and decided to take all the universe. It would just dissappear losing its mass and shine because it has limits.

We are proud of what we are in our limitations. That what makes us shine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back