Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deeper happiness and understanding

creature1066

I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that i have never felt happier or more hopeful than i do right now. Here's my story with the discovery of Wotan/Satan

*I mostly call him Wotan because its the name my ancestors used for him.

I was (thankfully) never raised as a christian, nor anything of the sort, I was mostly agnostic for the majority of my early life. My father, whether he knows it or not, is an absolutely brilliant man when it came to raising me with proper perception of things like morals, undertones, asking questions, and the like. Growing up, I always shared an infatuation with my father on the subject of ancient societies, specifically the Norse.

At around 13-14 i began gaining interest in 'the viking age', and i soon began looking into the mythologies. A few years pass, and i consider myself a pagan, reading the Havamal and other eddic poems. I later met a man who will go unnamed, who i quickly gained a friendship with, and later became a student of sorts to him. For the better part of a year i got to know him and soon he had me practicing basic upkeeping meditations like cleaning, foundation energy, AOP, and the like. He was the best kind of teacher because of the amount of subliminal pointers in the right direction there were, such as referencing much of the information from the JoS site, drawing connections with the ideas i proposed and what was present here. Second and third opinions were of great importance, so he would usually mention things others said alongside what he believed himself.

Eventually, I had gotten to the point where I was consistently meditating every night, learning, experimenting, and asking many-a-question. He then proposed the idea of the dedication ritual, to which i was rather interested, but could not do because i lacked the resources and time. I continued nightly meditations alongside sharing intelligent conversation, memeing, laughing, dicking around, and casually talking with the man. Only until recently when I had the time one night, I performed the dedication ritual.

I told him of the completion of my ritual, and i later received a message telling me I had lit my lantern, and he assisted me in opening my higher mind. I knew I had to find a way to continue my advancement until I find him again, so i came here. He was in my mind as valued as a brother, and he only ever spoke well of the JoS communities.

I went through some of the FAQs, articles, pages, excerpts, and such, and quickly began to realize all of the information he gave me was merely drip fed from an ocean of wisdom. I have begun to appreciate this on a deeper level since on this day growing a deeper understanding for the way things are. The value in the teachings wasn't in what he told me, it was in what he *didn't* tell me. He left so much for me to find, and he knew I would find it all eventually. My level of respect for his methods could not be explained in one post, so i will leave it there. To you, my great teacher, friend, and brother, if you ever read this, consider this part of the post an open letter of appreciation and gratitude. If you ever decide to return, update me on your escapades as my interest goes on for Millenia.

It could not be overstated how much I want to see my friends and family succeed. As I grow spiritually, I heavily intend to help anyone I can who is of value to me as much as possible, whether it be easing their minds, healing them, guiding them to the light, etc. etc. etc. Many of the people around me suffer from issues which I do not, so I sympathize with them and want to help them. I realize that as I grow, I may be able to help them with such aforementioned things. This brings me the greatest motivation and will I have had in my lifetime so far. I have nothing but admiration for Satan and the things he does, and I aspire to be very much in his image.

The fiery desire to succeed in my soul grows ever brighter day by day, and I want to express thanks to every person who ever helped me reach the path I tread.

Hail Wotan
Hail Enki
Hail Satan

This is very wonderful. I'm glad you met that SS. Feel much welcome and enjoy your time here.

Satan is indeed Wotan. His brother Baalzebul is Thor. You can post any questions you have on the forums and we'll answer them.

Hail Satan!

Welcome. Very much enjoyed reading this post as it's just not heart warming but also helpful in how to go about me helping the ones around me that are interested in finding real spirituality.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back