Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Libs of TikTok

Blackdragon666

There's been a social media profile called Libs of TikTok that has been exposing the insanity of the left and liberalism in America. Videos of school teachers bragging about indoctrinating their children as young as 5 with cultural Marxism, exposing the hospitals that are removing wombs, breasts and penises of children and teens, stuff like that.

Libs of TikTok is run by an orthodox jewess called Chaya Raichik. Orthodox jews are the most woke who read the Torah, curse us and are deep in their system. While she is supposedly exposing how kids are abused in America, she reads Jewish books about how you can rape three year olds. Don't be fooled by this account.

This is just another of the enemy's moves. Probably pitting the left and right against each other in a struggle that could turn violent which can then be hijacked for other purposes.

Someone who is genuinely considered a threat like Andrew Tate or other people who are not owned by the enemy get permanently banned everywhere even beyond social media. We're talking crypto apps, booking apps, and so on. Chaya just gets her Twitter banned for a few days and then the ban is lifted. Strange for someone who should be a huge threat to the enemy.

Libs of TikTok is controlled opposition and is probably part of a larger plot by the jews. People are very angry at the things being exposed. I get disgusted too seeing kids tipping strippers and some other insane things that are exposed by this account. But keep in mind that this is what the jews want. They are purposefully exposing the rot they have been causing.

Jews don't care about gay people or trans people or anyone. If they could they'd have them all killed according to the Torah. They just use them to push their own agenda and then turn everyone against everyone. Most gay people in America aren't even into the cultural Marxism crap. They definitely don't want kids being taught about sexuality. This is jewish insanity. The media makes it seem like everyone of them is a rainbow flag waving professional victim or something.

Now people are being shown the real rot that liberalism has caused perhaps in a move to turn people against even innocent gay people. I believe the more we do our rituals, whatever the enemy is trying will fail and turn on them. Maybe they want a civil war situation out of this but what if people just go for the media, policy makers who have been pushing for kids to be sexualized and just the jews? They will have dug their own grave.

Thank you for this brother. I had shared something of theirs second-hand from another account in relation to the surgical castration performed at hospitals as this issue was extremely grievous.

However, I should've known from how obnoxious this person appears to be via their posts when I skimmed over them (something about their writing style severely irritated me, it felt performative) and how little pushback they receive from social media (compared to any goy that says the most mild thing imaginable who gets banned immediately) that something was amiss. This routine of lizard mouth feigning 'voice of the people' when all other voices are silenced has been deployed many times before.

The enemy is trying to play the usual Hegelian trap with gay issues, but the nitwits who are ambivalent about the safety of women and children by permitting 10 year olds to perform a go-go dance act in a thong or demanding trans child sex offenders be placed in women's prisons do fuel this type of content. Then people who are rightfully outraged by this may take it out on the wrong target and the cycle continues. Islam and even orthodox judaism are being shilled overtime on DouYin ShitTok as well, but you can bet Mx. Raichik will never put that on its page. The trap is prepared.

Unlike clueless neocons and other outrage artists who think this stuff materialized ten years ago, people should always bear in mind that the enemy came up with the child castration procedure for 'sex alignment' as far back as the 1940s (one of the first uses for progesterone was on a little boy with 'sex dysphoria' by Harry Benjamin) and centuries before that the enemy under the guise of the catholic church did it to make children into 'forever angels' (castrati) .

this is good information to know, and is typical jewish behavior playing both sides. thanks for sharing

I think it's actually good they're exposing it. It's way better if people know. In a way both sides want it to be done away with. The enemy because it has served its purpose and us because we care about the people. The funny thing is even gay people are already speaking out against the left. Everyone is tired. I have a cousin who is home schooling his kids since many American schools push cultural Marxism on kids. He won't be taking them to school anytime soon.

While they're trying to manipulate the masses, they're digging their own grave. Those doctors, media outlets supporting cultural Marxism, the jews who fund and push these ideas will be the ones to pay. They can't keep blaming the masses for their own crap forever. I mean it's not like the masses just decided to teach 5 year olds at school about anal sex. This is just some of the stuff that is exposed daily by accounts like Libs of TikTok.

So yeah feel free to share whatever Chaya exposes. It's necessary that people see what their nations have been turned to. Eventually, all the jews, her included, will pay for their crimes.

What about the fact Tim Pool a while back circa 3 almost 4 months ago was like "Taylor Lorentz doxxed Libs of Tiktok". He even took an ad on New York square proclaiming such.

Gear88 said:
What about the fact Tim Pool a while back circa 3 almost 4 months ago was like "Taylor Lorentz doxxed Libs of Tiktok". He even took an ad on New York square proclaiming such.

He is probably clueless. It's not like he's aware of the jews and the threat they pose. I listen to his channels occasionally.

He's kind of like Candace Owens. Genuinely has good intentions but doesn't know enough truth. For one she's a race mixer. She calls out the left but it apparently has not occurred to her that the jews are the problem.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392109 time=1664970270 user_id=19170]
Gear88 said:

He is probably clueless. It's not like he's aware of the jews and the threat they pose. I listen to his channels occasionally.

He's kind of like Candace Owens. Genuinely has good intentions but doesn't know enough truth. For one she's a race mixer. She calls out the left but it apparently has not occurred to her that the jews are the problem.

Yeah you make a good point on him. He actually lives a pretty Nat-Soc life his own property, guns, animals, plants, living in a rural area.

Thing is I've kinda stopped listening to him some time ago. He makes a point on some things. But honestly his videos could sure use a cut of time. I think he rambles on a lot, fanatically, but does ramble on. His videos could be like 10-12 minute videos but youtube's monetization policy ruins it even other channels kinda ramble on.

The other day I checked out one of his videos and I had an odd moment of like "Why am I listening to this?". So I closed it off. I'm kinda tired of checking out the news from time to time as it's mostly the same garbage everyday if it's not the culture war it's ukramiums if it's not this it's that. It seems in this day and age there is so much as Lydia puts it "Mental Pollution". Or as one infomatic psychologist put it, there's too many resources of competition vying for your attention. It seems there is an attentions war going on.

Kinda makes me wonder how the hell advanced civilizations like the Gods even deal with stuff like this. If we only achieved mass communication internet in the last 25+ years ago sometime within the last 3 decades. What must occur on advanced societies is insane. And we haven't even reached the Age of Aquarius nor the Aquarian technology systems. It's too much even for me who is pretty mentally intense it gets tired and old real quick.

That I question why I even bother to read the news!...no seriously it gets to the point of there's too much of everything.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391617 time=1664741928 user_id=19170]
There's been a social media profile called Libs of TikTok that has been exposing the insanity of the left and liberalism in America. Videos of school teachers bragging about indoctrinating their children as young as 5 with cultural Marxism, exposing the hospitals that are removing wombs, breasts and penises of children and teens, stuff like that.

Libs of TikTok is run by an orthodox jewess called Chaya Raichik. Orthodox jews are the most woke who read the Torah, curse us and are deep in their system. While she is supposedly exposing how kids are abused in America, she reads Jewish books about how you can rape three year olds. Don't be fooled by this account.

This is just another of the enemy's moves. Probably pitting the left and right against each other in a struggle that could turn violent which can then be hijacked for other purposes.

Someone who is genuinely considered a threat like Andrew Tate or other people who are not owned by the enemy get permanently banned everywhere even beyond social media. We're talking crypto apps, booking apps, and so on. Chaya just gets her Twitter banned for a few days and then the ban is lifted. Strange for someone who should be a huge threat to the enemy.

Libs of TikTok is controlled opposition and is probably part of a larger plot by the jews. People are very angry at the things being exposed. I get disgusted too seeing kids tipping strippers and some other insane things that are exposed by this account. But keep in mind that this is what the jews want. They are purposefully exposing the rot they have been causing.

Jews don't care about gay people or trans people or anyone. If they could they'd have them all killed according to the Torah. They just use them to push their own agenda and then turn everyone against everyone. Most gay people in America aren't even into the cultural Marxism crap. They definitely don't want kids being taught about sexuality. This is jewish insanity. The media makes it seem like everyone of them is a rainbow flag waving professional victim or something.

Now people are being shown the real rot that liberalism has caused perhaps in a move to turn people against even innocent gay people. I believe the more we do our rituals, whatever the enemy is trying will fail and turn on them. Maybe they want a civil war situation out of this but what if people just go for the media, policy makers who have been pushing for kids to be sexualized and just the jews? They will have dug their own grave.

She's probably using the Tiktok account and 'exposing' these things as just a fast and cheap way to make a lot of money. These kinds of topics like exposing what is happening in our schools, the government, or anything to do with racism or transgenderism are at the top of the hot topic list these days and are bound to get insane attention on social media, and a lot of 'successful' people on social media platforms like this are well aware of this and are subtly adding this type of unrest to they're content, or are going all in and playing either the victim or the hero of society for the sole purpose of obtaining more fame and money from the global hell we're currently living in.

Tiktok is just another social media platform where people can earn money from for their content just like YouTube, Twitch, or whatever, and I've noticed a lot of youtubers are also taking advantage of the civil and global unrest around us to draw more attention to themselves, which they know will earn them much more attention and money in the end. Most of these 'successful' youtubers are just jews.
Just typical jewish behavior to try and profit from the problems that they created.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back