Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I Ruin My Square?

GoldenxChild1

So I am on day 3 of my Venus square, and on the 16th rep I was supposed to vibrate DRAUM but I was going so quick I missed the D and started the RRR, however I immediately stopped myself and vibrated DRAUM properly. It must have been barley a second.

Am I all good?

I think Lady Agares said I was fine but I don't trust my astral communication yet

GoldenxChild1 said:
So I am on day 3 of my Venus square, and on the 16th rep I was supposed to vibrate DRAUM but I was going so quick I missed the D and started the RRR, however I immediately stopped myself and vibrated DRAUM properly. It must have been barley a second.

Am I all good?

I think Lady Agares said I was fine but I don't trust my astral communication yet

I did the same, worked just fine.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Am I all good?

If such minor mistakes happen and you forget a letter but vibrate the word correctly straight after then definitely don't worry about this. In fact you shouldn't even think that this can ruin the square, I am quite sure the mere thought that you might have ruined the square is doing a lot more harm than the mistake itself, which probably is so small that doesn't cause really much harm at all. Ideally when this happens you should "think" like this never happened and just carry on, or think that is not a big deal and carry on with the vizualization you would normally be doing.

Surely this should still be prevented in the future. Probably the reason this happened is because you was vibrating too fast. If you was in a rush then better postpone it for when you can do it more relaxed, unless you was rushing because it was during the Venus hour and didn't want to miss the chance.

The Alchemist7 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Am I all good?

If such minor mistakes happen and you forget a letter but vibrate the word correctly straight after then definitely don't worry about this. In fact you shouldn't even think that this can ruin the square, I am quite sure the mere thought that you might have ruined the square is doing a lot more harm than the mistake itself, which probably is so small that doesn't cause really much harm at all. Ideally when this happens you should "think" like this never happened and just carry on, or think that is not a big deal and carry on with the vizualization you would normally be doing.

Surely this should still be prevented in the future. Probably the reason this happened is because you was vibrating too fast. If you was in a rush then better postpone it for when you can do it more relaxed, unless you was rushing because it was during the Venus hour and didn't want to miss the chance.

That makes sense because I have severe doubts everyday about my square, whenever I do squares, It's almost compulsive for me to double check every rep. I can feel it sapping the energy from the working. I will be way more confident from here on out.

On the 3rd rep/round I accidentally vibrated nama instead of svaha but I immediately vibrated svaha after that.

I'm doing the spiritual Venus Square. I went ahead and finished the 28 rounds for the first day. Is it fine to continue the square or was that too much of a mess up and wait until next Friday to restart it?

hailourtruegod said:
On the 3rd rep/round I accidentally vibrated nama instead of svaha but I immediately vibrated svaha after that.

I'm doing the spiritual Venus Square. I went ahead and finished the 28 rounds for the first day. Is it fine to continue the square or was that too much of a mess up and wait until next Friday to restart it?

High Priest Hoodedcobra mentioned that you can ignore a ruined season and redo it later in the day. Even better if you can get the planet's hour again. As long as you hadn't affirmed the energies from the messed session and just ignored them you should be good.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392543 time=1665172789 user_id=19170]
hailourtruegod said:

High Priest Hoodedcobra mentioned that you can ignore a ruined season and redo it later in the day. Even better if you can get the planet's hour again. As long as you hadn't affirmed the energies from the messed session and just ignored them you should be good.

Shoot, that was something I thought of doing too. I went ahead and did do the affirmations. It's ok though I can wait until next Friday.

Thank you for the reply.

Thersthara said:
Hi,

Yesterday, I finished my Venus square 30 minutes before the end of the day. 6 30 a.m... is it okay?

This is a bit of a tough question because it is so close. I think you may have just barely been ok, but I cannot say for sure. If the Sun wasn't out yet, then I think you are fine. Definitely try to finish before 6am, not after.

Unfortunately the last date to restart the square is tomorrow. However, even if you did ruin the square, you could just continue it and it would finish with the energy of a normal working. In other words, just finish the square like normal.

Since the Venus square normally goes past 40 days anyway, you gain permanence even if the square format is ruined. Because you don't know if it was ruined or not, then just assume it is fine and finish it, unless you want to restart tomorrow. If you chose to restart, just be careful that you mentally separate the energies of the old square and new one, such as by focusing on this fact and/or creating new programming all together.

Thersthara said:
Thank you for your answer. If I don't repeat this day and start again tomorrow, the energies will be sufficiently separated, right? After all, if I fail one day, the energy will ruin.

And I have one more question,
I plan to square Jupiter to attract more luck and happiness in my love life. However, I could not decide whether it was material or spiritual. If I use both the material and spiritual Jupiter square at the same time and for the same purpose, will the effect be better?

The energy itself does not get ruined, it just means that it stops being a square-style working and instead becomes a "normal" 40-day one. If you wish to restart, make sure there are 36 hours between these workings, just to be on the safe side.

For the Jupiter Square: I think you can, but just make sure to really focus so that you don't mix the two workings together. If possible, alter the affirmation/programming slightly to avoid this issue. When you program the energy in the exact same way, it is harder to distinguish the two workings.

Generally, you can do a material and spiritual square without issue, but if you are trying to solve the same problem with both, this is where you have to be careful.

I started Venus square to get rid of negative planetary influence of Venus in general. But I started to cry and was distracted in between for like 8-10 minutes. I completed vibrating mantras and programming inside Venus hour.
I hope I won't have to start it again ??

Thersthara said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
hailourtruegod said:

Hi,

Yesterday, I finished my Venus square 30 minutes before the end of the day. 6 30 a.m... is it okay?
Try to be doing it at least an hour before the next sunrise. I think you're okay however. You should just finish the square. If it was ruined at least you'll find out from experience.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Am I all good?

I guess I have my concern, I have been doing a Venus square and I may have repeated a one of the words twice in one of the reps. Doing my best not to doubt my progress on day 6. Did I mess it up?

Thuledragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Am I all good?

I guess I have my concern, I have been doing a Venus square and I may have repeated a one of the words twice in one of the reps. Doing my best not to doubt my progress on day 6. Did I mess it up?

I suggest you proceed your Square as normal. I do not think vibrating the same word twice ruins the Square in its entirety. It may at worst affect the results in an unintended manner.

Doing one less count or one too much is a problem. Then you should cancel out the energies and wait until the next planetary hour (if possible). If you do a wrong set of repetitions and program the energies, then that is over with. This can be turned into a 40 days working instead though.

Minor errors as immediately correcting spelling mistakes, coughing, or as you did, vibrating the same word twice is not a big deal. Major errors such as wrong set of repetitions, missing a whole word, or, vibrating a word completely wrong is ruinous for the Square, as long the energies are programmed with an affirmation.

If you notice any errors, especially major ones, then cancel out the energies from that particular session by saying something like "The energies raised from this particular session is now canceled". Wait at least an hour before trying again. Preferably, wait for the next planetary hour if at all possible.

Thuledragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Am I all good?

Nah your good, try not to let it happen again though

Darkpagan666 said:
Thuledragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Am I all good?

I suggest you proceed your Square as normal. I do not think vibrating the same word twice ruins the Square in its entirety. It may at worst affect the results in an unintended manner.

Doing one less count or one too much is a problem. Then you should cancel out the energies and wait until the next planetary hour (if possible). If you do a wrong set of repetitions and program the energies, then that is over with. This can be turned into a 40 days working instead though.

Minor errors as immediately correcting spelling mistakes, coughing, or as you did, vibrating the same word twice is not a big deal. Major errors such as wrong set of repetitions, missing a whole word, or, vibrating a word completely wrong is ruinous for the Square, as long the energies are programmed with an affirmation.

If you notice any errors, especially major ones, then cancel out the energies from that particular session by saying something like "The energies raised from this particular session is now canceled". Wait at least an hour before trying again. Preferably, wait for the next planetary hour if at all possible.

Thank you guys, I shall continue, if it however appears to fail; I shall do it again, I know it's not a one shot deal.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
hailourtruegod said:

What if you did the opposite? I did the square session, then forgot I did it/didn't notice on my checklist I already did today, and started doing the reps for tomorrow, 6 hours later. I caught it in time in between reps as I noticed the dates didn't line up, and programmed the energy I had just gathered that hour to leave without doing anything, hoping to preserve the square.

SleepingWolf said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
hailourtruegod said:

What if you did the opposite? I did the square session, then forgot I did it/didn't notice on my checklist I already did today, and started doing the reps for tomorrow, 6 hours later. I caught it in time in between reps as I noticed the dates didn't line up, and programmed the energy I had just gathered that hour to leave without doing anything, hoping to preserve the square.
I had missed this. As long as any mess wasn't affirmed you're good. If you affirm a numerical or vibrating error with the same affirmation you have been using for the square then it is ruined. But if you make any type of mess but don't affirm it yet then you can still save the square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back