Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experiment - working on other's souls

EasternFireLion666

This is an experiment worth doing in some certain cases. And I mean the cases of people that at least seem a bit open towards spirituality and are not total goyim. Could even be a so called christian that does not really believe the doctrine, but searches for spiritual answers in fields such as meditation or yoga. Wasting time with a totally brainwashed individual is a waste of time and energy.

You can try things like spinning the 3rd eye or sixth chakra of the individual especially if it's a loved one that you closely interact with. Once during intimate time I did the Aura Cleaning on my dear woman just for fun. During those actions energy is extremely increased. I did Maxine's quick version of cleaning with the light going from head to feet. I did not say or hind anything, but at the end she told me what she felt and she described it EXACTLY as it is done. A light/heat going from head to feet energizing her body. This was sometime in 2020. Remember two things: getting close to the loved one and in cases where it's adequate, sexual energy amplifies any positive working.

I think the best point to start feeling and being attracted towards spirituality in general is the pineal gland as the main site says. So in case you want to make such an experiment with someone you consider at least partially open towards learing this field.

Another thing I learned with time is patience. I got discourage because in doing this I expected strong results and miracles. Those kind of experiments if you wanna go with can last long and best thing is to do it without focusing on the result. Just imagine the idea at the moment you do it. After that focus on your daily life. Have patience and forget about the result after the working. You don't know how and when it will manifest. Some for example may haves a Pluto in Saggitarius which means the total breakaway from the christian program may come at a mature time in life (maybe 25 - 30 years old).

Have fun and don't rush! Energy grows like a forest, in time. Just place the seeds.

something i will probably try on someone someday, thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back