Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on Music

sublimestatanist

Hello fellow members. I got to thinking about music and the general air of controversy that envelops it.

There are certainly endless accounts of mainstream sellout artists promoting the NWO agenda and even separate to that fact I myself personally always didn't like mainstream music, save from the 80's and 90's and earlier.

As a kid though I listened to lots of Metallica, Black Sabbath, The Offspring and System of A Down and as a teen I got more into Black Metal, Death Metal, Industrial and Gothic music (bands like Voltaire, Creature Feature, One-Eyed Doll, etc.)

For some reason I always loved the maccabre, extreme and bizzare things and it's this infatuation with death/darkness has driven me to face the reality of nature, that all life is a cycle of death, life and rebirth.

Xianists are brainwashed to fear everything evil or horror related and it's in this they adhere to hopes that salvation awaits them after death.

Horror movies and Halloween can portray Satanism in a bad light yet it's in that things are revealed and truth can be seen. Everything in our material world is a blasphemy against our original Pagan roots and it's undeniable.

Satan stands for truth so rather than fearing certain things we should view them more open-mindedly and consider all aspects and avenues that things present us with.

I'd like to point out a few things regarding lyrics from Black Metal bands (such as Urgehal, Tsjuder, etc.)

There are statements such as "die for Satan", "suffer" and "kill".

When I think about it in a spiritual sense it doesn't come across as negative to me at all.

We "die" or "sacrifice" ourselves in order to be reborn into Godhead. Doing this to others would be the same as leading them to the same conclusion, death. This is the most sacred and powerful thing we can achieve and it's what's desired by our creator.

It is thus no wonder I've always felt such a fascination with death in spite of growing up in a christian home.

We also "suffer" as a part of living. Life is about struggle and overcoming obstacles.

In spite of my weirdness I always felt driven to be kind and empower others to express themselves. I would never scorn people for their actions as each person is on their own journey. That said, I've become far more "judgy" about people in general due to their level of intelligence and morality.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the random thoughts there. I felt empowered to give a little testimony to how amazing Satan is and how he reveals himself to us in ways we can't comprehend.

Hail Satan!

sublimestatanist said:
There are statements such as "die for Satan", "suffer" and "kill".

When I think about it in a spiritual sense it doesn't come across as negative to me at all.

We "die" or "sacrifice" ourselves in order to be reborn into Godhead. Doing this to others would be the same as leading them to the same conclusion, death. This is the most sacred and powerful thing we can achieve and it's what's desired by our creator.

I dont want to jump the gun and say something I shouldn't so I'm just hoping I don't understand you right. Father Satan does not intend for you or any gentile to die as their ultimate goal and design.

Through advancing ourselves we let go of weakness and "shed our skin" like a snake, letting go of all that doesn't serve us anymore and become better.

One Eyed Doll ay? I seen them(or her is more like it). Something weird enchantment thing is going on with her that I never fully understood but my band once opened for them and I was picking up some strange charade vibes. I think she's married to that old drummer/producer(rich guy?).
Anyway, you know what's bad ass? Akercocke. Super Satan-positive. I just saw this other band the other night Portrayal of Guilt. I can only describe it as blackened hardcore.

Wish I could sit on the bench next to a fireplace in pagan Europe and listen to some good flute music. I think music should be meant to be shared instrumentally with friends and not to be monetized and sold by means of apps l, disks, etc.

Metal, black metal, slam, and such was a nice music when I was younger as my mind was more impressionable, but as I grow older I find this sort of music to be cringeworthy, same for rap, rock and whatnot.

Music is mostly just a distraction from reality nowadays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back