Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Soul strength and RTR

Асуря

I guess it goes without saying that a stronger soul, for better or worse, will have more effect given the same will of focus in an RTR.

Meaning, that if a less powerful soul wants to perform RTR as well as a more powerful soul, then they will have to try a lot harder.

Is this line of thinking correct?

Асуря said:
I guess it goes without saying that a stronger soul, for better or worse, will have more effect given the same will of focus in an RTR.

Meaning, that if a less powerful soul wants to perform RTR as well as a more powerful soul, then they will have to try a lot harder.

Is this line of thinking correct?

If it helps you visualize this, Cobra used weightlifting as an example and I think it's a pretty good example.

A professional body builder who works out 4 hours a day for 5 years equals a professional Satanist that meditates 4 hours a day for 5 years. A 140 lbs "skinny anime shrimp" trying to lift a professional's capacity would be likely physically impossible and even more so likely dangerous. However, the shrimp could lift smaller portions of the professional's weight in more amounts to effectively carry the same weight over time, ultimately achieving the same thing but in more time--- "I lifted a total sum of 300 lbs" verses "I lifted 10 lbs 30 times, equaling a total sum of 300lbs"--- both situations resulting in lifting the same amount. 300 lbs for a trained person who can perhaps lift a total of 500 isn't as difficult as someone who doesn't even weigh half the total and never worked out in their life, or someone who suffers from some physically limiting disease, whatever.

In other words, know your limits but yes it's technically true. A Demon can throw heavy shit across your room with ease, but for most people spinning a pinwheel is challenging (I'm most people, telekinesis isn't my thing). If you push yourself too far, you can cause nervous damage that might be permanent, at least difficult or impossible to typically treat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back