Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Compatibility Among Zodiac Signs

Jade9779

I am no professional astrologer. I have leaked too much information in hopes of getting answers, but only end up getting warnings about what to shed light on and what ought to be kept in the dark. Don't get me wrong, I understand these warnings and I'm trying my best to avoid sensitive information.

This, however, has captured my interest and I'd like some confirmation on it.

Initially, I completely took the notion of compatibility and zodiac signs with more than a grain a salt; more like a truckload. Mainly because my only exposure to astrology, prior to becoming a Satanist, was just Pinterest and Tumblr uses generalizing a person's entire character based on their own interpretations of the signs. I know better now, but that doesn't mean I know everything.

I read the chart of a friend and she, a Gemini, had an aspect saying her "marriage partner may have a Jupiter/Sagittarius emphasis in his/her chart".

It was only after this that I began to wonder why your zodiac sign wouldn't matter when choosing a partner. Of course a Gemini, or any air sign, isn't going to get along with certain signs that are on the more emotional side. Or a fire sign may be more attracted to a sign that can match their competitive nature.

I'm curious to see what you guys think of this. Let me know your thoughts.

Charlotte61903 said:
I am no professional astrologer. I have leaked too much information in hopes of getting answers, but only end up getting warnings about what to shed light on and what ought to be kept in the dark. Don't get me wrong, I understand these warnings and I'm trying my best to avoid sensitive information.

Initially, I completely took the notion of compatibility and zodiac signs with more than a grain a salt; more like a truckload. Mainly because my only exposure to astrology, prior to becoming a Satanist, was just Pinterest and Tumblr uses generalizing a person's entire character based on their own interpretations of the signs. I know better now, but that doesn't mean I know everything.

I read the chart of a friend and she, a Gemini, had an aspect saying her "marriage partner may have a Jupiter/Sagittarius emphasis in his/her chart".

It was only after this that I began to wonder why your zodiac sign wouldn't matter when choosing a partner. Of course a Gemini, or any air sign, isn't going to get along with certain signs that are on the more emotional side. Or a fire sign may be more attracted to a sign that can match their competitive nature.

There is little merit to the signs being compatible. Geminis can work out even with Pisces people.

Compatibility has intricate details that are missed when you only focus on the Sun sign. A man can have a Gemini sun but a Pisces Venus showing he desires soft, feminine emotional women.

An Aquarius person can have their Venus in Scorpio showing that they desire a deep union with their lover. I've had partners with Aquarius stelliums and they were focused on depth, loyalty, intensity and other qualities not associated with the sign. This is from other things in their chart involving scorpio, Pluto and the 8th house.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391490 time=1664690514 user_id=19170]
Charlotte61903 said:

There is little merit to the signs being compatible. Geminis can work out even with Pisces people.

Compatibility has intricate details that are missed when you only focus on the Sun sign. A man can have a Gemini sun but a Pisces Venus showing he desires soft, feminine emotional women.

An Aquarius person can have their Venus in Scorpio showing that they desire a deep union with their lover. I've had partners with Aquarius stelliums and they were focused on depth, loyalty, intensity and other qualities not associated with the sign. This is from other things in their chart involving scorpio, Pluto and the 8th house.

What about aquarius with capri venus?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391490 time=1664690514 user_id=19170]

It just seemed likely to be the case to me since my friend is an intelligent woman and when I proposed that she enter a relationship she scoffed and insisted that she could not find any man who suited her, any man intelligent or witty enough to keep up with her.

It could just be because she is a rather cynical person.

Thank you for clearing this up.

Charlotte61903 said:

You have to take the entire chart into consideration. The elemental dominance/ absence, aspects, placements of all the planets and their signs together. Some of the best indicators of what someone is attracted to lies in the venus/mars placements as well as any planets in the 7th house or planets conjunct the descendant. This however can also be influenced in one way or the other depending on the other planets and their aspects and placements.

I have a fire sun and moon but I am not attracted to fire people at all, because I am dominant in water. My venus sign is also ruled by the planet that exactly conjuncts my descendant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back