Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm trying to get clues as to why I am the way I am.

Blackdragon666

You sound like a very interesting person. Perhaps you've had a connection with philosophy in a past lifetime. I love to read the works of past philosophers. I've been meaning to read the works of Confucius for a while.

That’s true, spiritual satanism will help to you make most out of it, don’t doubt ss is philosophical path, after a while you will know why you are like that, you are just starting your path as ss, one of countless benefits of this path is that you will get your questions answered. Welcome to this most wonderful family in our world, blessings to you !

I think you're lucky to be a deep thinker. Lots of people cannot think. Philosophy is asking questions and thinking for yourself.

You're intelligent and deep being an old soul.

Nice one my man.

Primal said:
Personal Growth said:
I think you're lucky to be a deep thinker. Lots of people cannot think. Philosophy is asking questions and thinking for yourself.

You're intelligent and deep being an old soul.

Nice one my man.

Thanks bud. It's definitely a gift. And the fact that I worked to refine my gift through focused learning really developed me in so many ways. I hope I live a long and healthy life so I can share my wisdom to the younger generation.

I used to before the Internet be much more mentally acute.

I think social media although lots of inspiring things to see does sabotage a persons focus and concentration.

Some senior citizens have wisdom. And they say they get it from looking about and reading.

Reading is something I want to get back into. For my intellectual wellbeing and knowledge store.

But for us the ultimate awareness is in expanding our consciousness and opening up to intuitive knowing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back