Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are nuclear weapons a hoax? (fear propaganda)

danewpath

Hiroshima revisited:
https://archive.org/details/Hiroshima_revisited

Death Object, Exploding the Nuclear Weapons Hoax:
https://files.catbox.moe/u3xhd1.pdf

Was hiroshima firebombed and not nuked?
http://www.renegadetribune.com/hiroshima-firebombed-not-nuked/

the nuclear scare scam
https://odysee.com/@QuestionTheAnswers:2/Galen-Winsor-The-Nuclear-Scare-Scam_360p:5

Resurrecting The Nuclear Bomb Hoax in 2022: The Big Stick Myth of Nuclear Bombs
https://gregorylessinggarrett.substack.com/p/resurrecting-the-nuclear-bomb-hoax

Nuclear Hoaxers
Allen Dulles - Freemason. Pilgrim Society
Isidor Rabi- Jew
Roosevelt - Freemason
Douglass McCarthur - Freemason
George Marshall - Freemason
George Purdy - Freemason
Julius Schaefer - Freemason
Truman - Freemason
Eugene Wigner - Jew
Emilio G. Segrè - jew
Otto R. Frisch - jew
Victor F. Weisskopf - jew
Einstein - Jew
Melvin Bierman - Jew
Jacob Beser - Jew
James Franck - Jew
Rudolf Pieriels - Jew
Klaus Fuchs - Jew
Joseph Rotblat - Jewl
Stanislaw Ulam - Jew
Chaim Richman - Jew
Bruno Rossi - Jew
Nora Rossi - Jew
George Gamow - Jew
Hans Bethe - Jew
Boris Podolsky - Jew (spy)
George Placzek - Jew
Jay Wechsler - jew
Richard P. Feynman - jew
Robert Serber - jew
Samuel Goudsmit - Jew
Stanley P. Frankel - jew
Isadore Perlman - jew
Alvin M. Weinberg- jew
Abe Spitzer - jew
George Cohen - jew
David Bohm- jew
Phillip Morrison - jew
Frank Oppenheimer - jew
Aaron Novick - jew
Arnold Kramish - jew
Arthur Levy - jew
Maurice Shapiro - Jew (likely freemason)
Paul Olum - jew
Theodore Van Kirk - Freemason
Szilard - Jew
Oppenheimer - Jew
Lise Meitner - Jew
Fritz Reiche - Jew
fritz houtermans - Jew
Victor Weisskopf - Jew
Baruch - Jew
Vannevar Bush - Freemason
Enrico Fermi - Freemason
IguvYXc.jpeg

cVef9KZ.png

YdyCoGT.jpeg

hEm11OQ.jpeg

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391365 time=1664653045 user_id=19170]
There's plenty of footage of nuclear weapons being tested. Nukes are real.

... all of them made up in a studio in lookout mountain. keep believing and repeating the official mainstream narrative like a good goy.

ALL footages of so-called "nuclear tests" are either large tnt explosion or specials effects made with mockups to looks larger in size, Like these so-called footage of houses and cars being destroyed.

How do you even get the motivation to research and write something like that? Like you actually have to try so hard to make a case, and it's so bad anyway.

So all of the militaries and nuclear armed nations are in on it? If it was a hoax then we would know it by now.

danewpath said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

... all of them made up in a studio in lookout mountain. keep believing and repeating the official mainstream narrative like a good goy.

ALL footages of so-called "nuclear tests" are either large tnt explosion or specials effects made with mockups to looks larger in size, Like these so-called footage of houses and cars being destroyed.

You can make a nice sounding argument for any position with enough hot air and false conviction, and it will sell to all the usual morons. It doesn't make it true, and it doesn't make people any less likely to think you're on speed. All it means is that you're full of enough excess shit to be a bullshit peddler. This is nearly the same brand of shit as flat earth, go learn some tips and tricks from them to be a better salesman.

danewpath said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

So,Russians doesn t have Nuks,we should go and beat them up. :lol:

Next you'll tell us that all the deformed people and cancer patients from the bombs' radiation were because of Hollywood or something :roll:

I do hope you acknowledge you're probably the only person here to believe nukes aren't real.

danewpath said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

I didn't know they had such good video editing facilities from decades ago.

How do you explain the Chernobyl disaster? This was just a watered down version of what a real nuclear disaster would be like.

What exactly is your argument? That the science behind nukes is fake and so they can't exist? Or that they were just never developed?

danewpath said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

then i bet the kikes destroyed Hiroshima with their loud smelly farts, huh?

I don't know what to believe when it comes to nuclear bombs but it is very interesting.

Eric Dubay did a video on it. I don't agree with the flat earth theories, though he's put out some other noteworthy information to research and consider, such as the history of measuring time.

Here's a link to the 3 hour video. I haven't watched it yet but I will give it a look when I have time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bOO8PGgN7Z2e/

sublimestatanist said:
I don't know what to believe when it comes to nuclear bombs but it is very interesting.

Eric Dubay did a video on it. I don't agree with the flat earth theories, though he's put out some other noteworthy information to research and consider, such as the history of measuring time.

Here's a link to the 3 hour video. I haven't watched it yet but I will give it a look when I have time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bOO8PGgN7Z2e/

I remember reading in a sermon that Eric Dubay is with the CIA or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back