Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This dream

Draconi666

I feel urge to ask for more advanced members or even H.P. About what this dream could mean. Because it feels strange to me about what happened there. Here it is:

My godfather translated joyofsatan webpage with internet browser automatic translator from English to our language and started to print all webpage while talking to phone with my ex stepfather and saying to him that this is very good book, I felt intention that he gonna give it to him to read. But the thing is that ex stepfather is a jew… and I asked godfather very very mad angry and loud “what??? To Him??? Why????” He didn’t answered, inside I felt one drop of happiness that he will read it, and on the other side I felt a whole full bucket of hatred and nausea with disappointment about that he is a jew and this is just a total time waisting. All other scenes from dream was how I trying to show to my godfather more info about christianity-communism and info about our creator.

So I am lack of understanding why I was dreaming this, what circumstances could have made this dream or what circumstances could come out of this dream. In the past I didn’t said anything to my godfather about JoS, just a little time ago when he contacted me I told him about yoga, and to that jew I have said total goodbye sometime ago. Just after that he one time called me on birthday to say “happy birthday” 😩

What this dream could mean? Please…

TerKorian666 said:
I feel urge to ask for more advanced members or even H.P. About what this dream could mean. Because it feels strange to me about what happened there. Here it is:

My godfather translated joyofsatan webpage with internet browser automatic translator from English to our language and started to print all webpage while talking to phone with my ex stepfather and saying to him that this is very good book, I felt intention that he gonna give it to him to read. But the thing is that ex stepfather is a jew… and I asked godfather very very mad angry and loud “what??? To Him??? Why????” He didn’t answered, inside I felt one drop of happiness that he will read it, and on the other side I felt a whole full bucket of hatred and nausea with disappointment about that he is a jew and this is just a total time waisting. All other scenes from dream was how I trying to show to my godfather more info about christianity-communism and info about our creator.

So I am lack of understanding why I was dreaming this, what circumstances could have made this dream or what circumstances could come out of this dream. In the past I didn’t said anything to my godfather about JoS, just a little time ago when he contacted me I told him about yoga, and to that jew I have said total goodbye sometime ago. Just after that he one time called me on birthday to say “happy birthday” 😩

What this dream could mean? Please…

It appears that the dream isn't about spirituality but instead emotional trauma towards your step father. Address it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back