Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I supposed to feel heat when I open the base chakra?

AveSatanas41

I have decided to start opening my chakras from the chakra opening meditation on the Joy of Satan Power Meditations page. I'm starting with my base chakra. When I put my hands in the position, and say LAUM, seven times, and do this for as long as it takes, when I have opened this chakra, am I supposed to feel heat at the base of my spine?

AveSatanas41 said:
I have decided to start opening my chakras from the chakra opening meditation on the Joy of Satan Power Meditations page.
I'm starting with my base chakra.
Stop .... ! 😰
You need to follow the precise order as stated on the page.
Which means firstly opening the Third Eye, then the 6th Chakra, Crown, Throat and so on so forth.

when I have opened this chakra, am I supposed to feel heat at the base of my spine?
It is normal.

We open the chakras top-down, but meditate bottom-up.
Why? Because without astral sight (clairvoyance) and psychic hearing (clairaudience), we are both blind and deaf to the astral.
It begins with opening our psychic centers, as we progressively work our way down.
Opening the Third Eye (front extension of the 6th Chakra) is the early beginnings of this.

The instructions are there for a reason. To safely advance.

AveSatanas41 said:
I have decided to start opening my chakras from the chakra opening meditation on the Joy of Satan Power Meditations page. I'm starting with my base chakra. When I put my hands in the position, and say LAUM, seven times, and do this for as long as it takes, when I have opened this chakra, am I supposed to feel heat at the base of my spine?
Don't start with base chakra, start as it's on the website

AveSatanas41 said:

You will feel heat eventually, yes.
Esp when the Kundalini gets activated.

However, you should follow the order provided on the Joy of Satan page.

And in the beginning, do not overdo it with your meditations. You should follow the safety rules given on the Webpage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back