Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My previous life

DarkAries

So, to start in the beginning, I started this pretty big project almost a year ago. I only tried my previous life almost a decade ago, when I was really the beginning, and I only saw some meaningless fregment. Even now I cant saw everything, and some part of the memories are I'm not sure, but thats how far I could get now. One day I was courious and asked my Guarding Demon for the age of my soul, and he said 564 years old. The rest was up to me, and it was a hundred percent worth it.
Relive my previosus lifes was way more painful than I ever tought, and I often had to take a few weeks break between two meditations. In these proccess, you relive the most memorable events, that the most changed you and your life, and those are mostly the painful or sad ones. Maybe you had a very good day, but the next day you nothing changed, you will not likely will remember it, but if you had a terrible part of your life(like a loved one died), what even minimally change your viewpont or personality, then you will remember it. And one important thing: experiencing death sucks. Even if its from age, and the least painful, the feeling of your body's decay is just insanly letargic.
I dont want to write down all the previos life I relived, it would take way more time, and most of them are only important for me. Only the one I think was one of the best. Was it good? No, it was full of pain and suffer, and I passed away way too early, but I love it even with all of its pain.
I borned in Germany, at the end of the great war, from a widow mother. My father never comed back from the war, but I looked up to him for serving the Vaterland. I have very few memory from my mother, she was sad, but very kind, and I loved her. I was still young when she passed away too, and I remained alone in a ruined country. The money I could earn was barely enough to survive, and I couldnt found a meaning to a life like this.
Until one day(what a beautiful day it was) I heard Hitler speaking. And I know we have recorded, but in real life, it is the most motivational thing one can ever experience. I joined the NSDAP, because I felt it was what I wanted to do.
My next memory was in the beerpuch. I was in the middle or the back at the crowd, and after the first few shoot, I ran away. I was still very young, and I feared my life.
After that, I was in prison. It was only for a few months, or even less. I meet a friendly old man there, who tought me about the "Old Gods" and occultism. After I get out, I get fully dedicated. I went to most of Hitler's speech, once I even met Him personally. I told Him I was at the beerpuch, and he shaked my hand. It was the happiest day of my life. Soon after I joined the SS.
I wispered goodbye to my wife. I knew I will never saw her again, but I wanted to help Hitler in any way I can, and if it means I have to go to war, then I will do.
I was a pretty good shooter. I used a Gewehr-41 or 43, andquickly become Hauptmann(Captian). I cared my team a lot, and a few times saved them. I mostly shooted down the grenadier soviets, before they could throw it. For my progress, I even get an Iron Cross as an achievment. A few months later I got the second one.
In my last memory I was at Stalingrad, surranded by enemies. I knew there was only one way to save my team, and maybe I survive too. I climbed up to a ruined building, and started to take down the grenadiers. I got the first one, and he died with an exploding grenade at his hand. The explosion killed maybe three other soldier too. Second one. I shoot. Miss. He spotted me. I take him down. The third throwed something. I shoot him in the head. Something land in front of me. Great light, terrible sounds. Unbearable pain. Then nothing.
It took me a bit time to realize Im not in my body anymore. My team succesfully escaped, and even comed back to my corpse later, but I dont stayed. I just dont wanted to belive that its over.
After these memories I was in shock for days. I spended the next month with meditating more and more in this life, I wanted to know as much details as possible. My name was especially hard to know, first I only knew how it sounded, then the lenght of it, and that there was a 'rich' in it. I finally found my old name: Hans Dietrich
I still wasnt sure in everything. There was always a scepticism in me, and I wanted an evidence for all of these. I search a lot, to find any remaining information about a Hauptmann called Hans Dietrich. Then I finally found it.

https://www.tracesofwar.com/persons/79605/Irle-Hans-Dietrich.htm

Not everything matches, like I dont remembered the name Irle, most likely I rarely used it. But the name, my rank, my iron crosses and the year of my death are matching.
I took an oath to Hitler, that I will fight for him and our people whenever He needs. And that oath is still valid.

DarkAries said:
So, to start in the beginning, I started this pretty big project almost a year ago. I only tried my previous life almost a decade ago, when I was really the beginning, and I only saw some meaningless fregment. Even now I cant saw everything, and some part of the memories are I'm not sure, but thats how far I could get now. One day I was courious and asked my Guarding Demon for the age of my soul, and he said 564 years old. The rest was up to me, and it was a hundred percent worth it.
Relive my previosus lifes was way more painful than I ever tought, and I often had to take a few weeks break between two meditations. In these proccess, you relive the most memorable events, that the most changed you and your life, and those are mostly the painful or sad ones. Maybe you had a very good day, but the next day you nothing changed, you will not likely will remember it, but if you had a terrible part of your life(like a loved one died), what even minimally change your viewpont or personality, then you will remember it. And one important thing: experiencing death sucks. Even if its from age, and the least painful, the feeling of your body's decay is just insanly letargic.
I dont want to write down all the previos life I relived, it would take way more time, and most of them are only important for me. Only the one I think was one of the best. Was it good? No, it was full of pain and suffer, and I passed away way too early, but I love it even with all of its pain.
I borned in Germany, at the end of the great war, from a widow mother. My father never comed back from the war, but I looked up to him for serving the Vaterland. I have very few memory from my mother, she was sad, but very kind, and I loved her. I was still young when she passed away too, and I remained alone in a ruined country. The money I could earn was barely enough to survive, and I couldnt found a meaning to a life like this.
Until one day(what a beautiful day it was) I heard Hitler speaking. And I know we have recorded, but in real life, it is the most motivational thing one can ever experience. I joined the NSDAP, because I felt it was what I wanted to do.
My next memory was in the beerpuch. I was in the middle or the back at the crowd, and after the first few shoot, I ran away. I was still very young, and I feared my life.
After that, I was in prison. It was only for a few months, or even less. I meet a friendly old man there, who tought me about the "Old Gods" and occultism. After I get out, I get fully dedicated. I went to most of Hitler's speech, once I even met Him personally. I told Him I was at the beerpuch, and he shaked my hand. It was the happiest day of my life. Soon after I joined the SS.
I wispered goodbye to my wife. I knew I will never saw her again, but I wanted to help Hitler in any way I can, and if it means I have to go to war, then I will do.
I was a pretty good shooter. I used a Gewehr-41 or 43, andquickly become Hauptmann(Captian). I cared my team a lot, and a few times saved them. I mostly shooted down the grenadier soviets, before they could throw it. For my progress, I even get an Iron Cross as an achievment. A few months later I got the second one.
In my last memory I was at Stalingrad, surranded by enemies. I knew there was only one way to save my team, and maybe I survive too. I climbed up to a ruined building, and started to take down the grenadiers. I got the first one, and he died with an exploding grenade at his hand. The explosion killed maybe three other soldier too. Second one. I shoot. Miss. He spotted me. I take him down. The third throwed something. I shoot him in the head. Something land in front of me. Great light, terrible sounds. Unbearable pain. Then nothing.
It took me a bit time to realize Im not in my body anymore. My team succesfully escaped, and even comed back to my corpse later, but I dont stayed. I just dont wanted to belive that its over.
After these memories I was in shock for days. I spended the next month with meditating more and more in this life, I wanted to know as much details as possible. My name was especially hard to know, first I only knew how it sounded, then the lenght of it, and that there was a 'rich' in it. I finally found my old name: Hans Dietrich
I still wasnt sure in everything. There was always a scepticism in me, and I wanted an evidence for all of these. I search a lot, to find any remaining information about a Hauptmann called Hans Dietrich. Then I finally found it.

https://www.tracesofwar.com/persons/79605/Irle-Hans-Dietrich.htm

Not everything matches, like I dont remembered the name Irle, most likely I rarely used it. But the name, my rank, my iron crosses and the year of my death are matching.
I took an oath to Hitler, that I will fight for him and our people whenever He needs. And that oath is still valid.

Keep looking, don't get tied down with details as later on you might receive info that disproves it. It's good to write things down, but personally I start with a blank slate each time when doing this. For example, I was shown things that hinted I was someone but that person was a fictional character that related to the person I actually was. You might see you're a Captain, but that acutely you knew them well and wanted to be like them. It's complicated, and like dreams what you receive can be symbolic especially if you're not extremely advanced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back