Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Putin declares independence of two Moscow-held regions

FancyMancy

Russian President Vladimir Putin has recognised the independence of Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions, according to presidential decrees issued late on Thursday, on the eve of Russia finalising their annexation. "I order the recognition of the state sovereignty and independence" of the regions of Zaporizhzhia and Kherson, located in southern Ukraine, Putin said in the decrees, as Russia prepares to formalise the annexation of the two regions, along with Donetsk and Lugansk on Friday.

Moscow has said it will annex four occupied regions of Ukraine at a grand ceremony in the Kremlin on Friday. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters that the annexation of the areas would be formalised at the ceremony and that Putin would deliver a major speech.
https://archive.ph/Gr7W4

How can you declare and recognise something as sovereign and independent while still saying, "It is miiiiiine! Me want it! ME WANT IT! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"? Oh. Yeah. The jew contradicts itself. Of course.

Reptilian jews putin goes to zelensky an says
(Oh I bes trickses goyim to thinkses peace then me ----- you state so wes can distract dumb goyims bes great planses)

As they slowly take away peoples rights like in California

(Free speehch bes bad for jew world order mes know attackses Internet an reeeeeeeeeeee like child when mes not get way )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back