Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus Has Entered Libra

Blackdragon666

For those of you who have money problems, problems with love, your social life or any other problems related to Venus, you can start the Venus square tomorrow. The Moon will also be in Sagittarius which is another booster for money workings. All the other Fridays when Venus is at home in Libra are good times to begin Venus squares too.

Health problems involving the skin or hair (in a beauty sense), kidneys, throat and neck can be improved or completely healed by the Venus square or mantra.

Your relations with women, your sex appeal, personal charm and magnetism, harmonious relations with others are also areas you can improve Using the square.

Something else interesting is that Jupiter has recently been at its nearest position to the earth in decades. It is also in opposition with the Sun. This means that it has been the brightest object in the night sky lately, since it is reflecting back the sun's light from a nearer position. It can be seen with its Galilean moons with the naked eye.

I don't think this has much Astrological significance. A Pisces Jupiter is way stronger than this Jupiter, for instance. Maybe you can just sit outside and invoke its energies at night for the experience, and even for use in magic.

Hail Satan!

If anyone has a solar return today, this solar year can be major for their love life. 0° in predictive Astrology shows major new beginnings and with Libra it is usually in the love life (especially with Venus also involved).

This is also a critical degree and you can check the house your SR Venus is posited in on your SR chart and natal chart. Depending on other placements in the SR chart there can be significant events in these houses.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390927 time=1664444028 user_id=19170]
For those of you who have money problems, problems with love, your social life or any other problems related to Venus, you can start the Venus square tomorrow. The Moon will also be in Sagittarius which is another booster for money workings. All the other Fridays when Venus is at home in Libra are good times to begin Venus squares too.

Health problems involving the skin or hair (in a beauty sense), kidneys, throat and neck can be improved or completely healed by the Venus square or mantra.

Your relations with women, your sex appeal, personal charm and magnetism, harmonious relations with others are also areas you can improve Using the square.

Something else interesting is that Jupiter has recently been at its nearest position to the earth in decades. It is also in opposition with the Sun. This means that it has been the brightest object in the night sky lately, since it is reflecting back the sun's light from a nearer position. It can be seen with its Galilean moons with the naked eye.

I don't think this has much Astrological significance. A Pisces Jupiter is way stronger than this Jupiter, for instance. Maybe you can just sit outside and invoke its energies at night for the experience, and even for use in magic.

Hail Satan!

Good warning, can I use the rune FEHU + GEBO instead of the Venus mantra?

I am definitely going to take advantage of the Venus square. I am not looking for anything specific rather than just increasing it's positive influence on my birth chart.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Salutations,

For skin and hair, should I go for material square or spiritual square?

Thank you.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Hail Satan!

What would be more appropriate to restore the health of the kidneys, a material or a spiritual venus square?

Wotanwarrior said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Hail Satan!

What would be more appropriate to restore the health of the kidneys, a material or a spiritual venus square?
The spiritual one is the one used for health issues.

I decided to start a spiritual venus square and wait for the material one. I try to consider the whole chart when planning a serious working and not just the moon or specific planet. I scheduled to start it after midnight with the ascendant in leo (I wanted it at 12 degrees for beauty but it is sadly outside the hour of venus), a grand trine in earth, and sun and venus conjunct in libra. This conjunction along with an Aries Jupiter are good for focusing on the self, and Pisces Neptune rules over ethereal beauty as well, and with Jupiter and Neptune retrograde, these energies can be focused inwardly on the self. Although it is past midnight (around 4:17am) my time during these, it is still luckily not past the planetary day of Friday yet for Venus.

StyleCoin said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Hail Satan!

I hadn't seen your reply, pardon my late reply.

Yes you can use runes but squares are more powerful. Venus is at home in Libra and won't be in a suitable sign for a few months after it leaves Libra.

Ποσειδών666 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Salutations,

Thank you.
Go for the spiritual square.

Hi,

If ı want to solve problems in my love life and appearing more charming to others and me, should ı go with the spiritually one?

Thank you very much.

Akay Alaz said:
Hi,

If ı want to solve problems in my love life and appearing more charming to others and me, should ı go with the spiritually one?

Thank you very much.
Yes. To change how your natal Venus manifests, choose spiritual square.

You can also opt in for freeing of the soul working beforehand to remove obstacles with mantras such as Ansuz and Munka, for example.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392830 time=1665306181 user_id=19170]
StyleCoin said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Hail Satan!

I hadn't seen your reply, pardon my late reply.

Yes you can use runes but squares are more powerful. Venus is at home in Libra and won't be in a suitable sign for a few months after it leaves Libra.

Ποσειδών666 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Salutations,

Thank you.
Go for the spiritual square.

I am already doing it and already several good things are coming into my life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back