Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

demigods

Aszira

is there such a thing as demigods
Are demigods born today?
someone knows, or are here contemporary Heroes

Maybe I'm a demigod, and I want to know as much as possible, please don't take me for a madman.

I'm going to switch to English, I'm just learning and Polish Satanism is toxic to young and new.

Aszira said:
Are demigods born today?

Maybe I'm a demigod, and I want to know as much as possible, please don't take me for a madman.

I'm going to switch to English, I'm just learning and Polish Satanism is toxic to young and new.

What makes you belive you are a demigod?

If you come here, claim you are a demigod, and then already call Satanism toxic just in case ppl make fun of you or dont believe you, then im sorry my friend but you are not a demigod.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
If you come here, claim you are a demigod, and then already call Satanism toxic just in case ppl make fun of you or dont believe you, then im sorry my friend but you are not a demigod.

Precisely. True demigods would treat Satanism and the work of the gods with much higher regard. You can feel it in your spirit that this place is beautiful and pure.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I don't mean they're toxic as he writes, but they're generally toxic for no reason.

Powerofjustice said:
Aszira said:
Are demigods born today?

What makes you belive you are a demigod?

it's not important, I need to know something about them.

Aszira said:
Are demigods born today?

There are many false forms of Satanism: Laveyan Satanism is just atheistic edgelordism and H9A is a fed honeypot. The Satanism that JoyofSatan is of, is the real deal. It is called Spiritual Satanism and is abbreviated to SS.

I can attest that, when I was a newbie, the members here are helpful at helping new members.

To answer your question, yes there were demigods (born of a human and god parent). One of the famous demigod is Lord Asmodeus, who had a god father and human mother. He was mortal then he completed the magnum opus leading him to godhood. Everyone, who is from Satan (a gentile), can achieve godhood.

There are no demigods born on Earth today due to the spiritual degradation of our planet.

Kavya Shukra said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Precisely. True demigods would treat Satanism and the work of the gods with much higher
regard. You can feel it in your spirit that this place is beautiful and pure.

I write that in Poland Satanists are toxic and unpleasant, Here it seems to me to be good

I did not write there that I am a demigod, because it is not worth it

They will tell you to go back to the Catholic Church. because your science is different from theirs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back