Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My situation is bad

Wotanwarrior

My life has just taken a 180 degree turn for the worse, my father who is the person I depend on financially was hospitalized yesterday to the hospital and has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer with metastasis, the doctors have literally said that it is only a matter of days before he dies.
My current situation is that I am in my early 40's and I have been unemployed for years, I have no car or driving license, I have almost no work experience and the current situation makes it even worse, my two brothers already have their lives apart, the only point in my favor is that the apartment where I live is ours and I do not live in rent and I have no mortgage.
Although I see myself in a very bad situation I want to continue helping in the forums and collaborating with the translations and I do not intend to leave the spiritual path under any circumstances.
If you see that I am less active in the forum you know why.
my SS family

Wotanwarrior said:
My life has just taken a 180 degree turn for the worse, my father who is the person I depend on financially was hospitalized yesterday to the hospital and has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer with metastasis, the doctors have literally said that it is only a matter of days before he dies.
My current situation is that I am in my early 40's and I have been unemployed for years, I have no car or driving license, I have almost no work experience and the current situation makes it even worse, my two brothers already have their lives apart, the only point in my favor is that the apartment where I live is ours and I do not live in rent and I have no mortgage.
Although I see myself in a very bad situation I want to continue helping in the forums and collaborating with the translations and I do not intend to leave the spiritual path under any circumstances.
my SS family

If your father is willing, you can try to transfer his treatment to an alternative medical practice. Obviously this situation should have been addressed a while ago, but I think you would have much better odds versus a medical system that has already given up (or failed to do anything at earlier stages).

Given his age and condition, I assume he is ready to move on. Plus, I don't think it would be ethical to keep him alive just for his financial benefit to you. Give him lots of love throughout his transition.

In regards to work, you can look for remote work options. Although some of this can be very monotonous, it is better than nothing. If you do not have to pay rent, nor do you have a car payment, insurance, etc, then you should be able to maintain your current situation with such an entry-level position. Some are part time, as well.

Spiritually, you can immediately start a Venus Square for immediate wealth. You can also start a working on the 30th (Sag. moon) for wealth/opportunity. Remember, you do not need full luxury, you just want to maintain your current position and free time, so style your affirmations accordingly.

Fehu=Opportunity/luck
Sowilo="Fuel", including money

Additional runes would include Raidho for transformation of life circumstances, or Jera for long-term growth. The Sun in Sag. Square can also be used for wealth. Any of this should be continued even up to a year, or however long to engrave this massive benefit onto your soul.

A situation where you get a stable income that sustains your advancement is much better than having large, wild sums of money, and/or work obligations which rob your free time. It should go without saying, but get acquainted with being frugal about all your expenses. There are plenty of resources online for this.

You should probably downgrade various utilities where possible. For example, if your Dad watches TV, then you can try to remove this service. You can also downgrade your phone/internet plans to save cash.

How did you get to that age without job experience or even a driving license?

You can work at construction sites. Just approach a company and ask for a job. When I was 15-18 I worked such a job, and they literally took anyone. Many were also over 30 with no job experience. You should be able to find a job fast, as they are looking for people.

Wotanwarrior said:
my SS family
Mail me at [email protected]

I have something that can help you out Brother.

Damn it does not look good for you. It seems you really have to get a job, since It doesnt seem like there is no one that can sustain you studying for example. Ive been in a situation where I for years dedicated myself to meditation and only recently admited myself for an exam to get into an university but i had to pay for a math sessions. Much luck to you!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390759 time=1664368595 user_id=19170]
Wotanwarrior said:
my SS family
Mail me at [email protected]

I have something that can help you out Brother.

Message sent, thank you.

Stay strong brother. Make a petition to Lord Satan in a Formal Ritual and request assistance and know in your heart that the Lord answers the prayers of his faithful when they are powerless. After you meditate ,open your soul and learn witchcraft you can get a job ,save your family ,buy property etc. I hope everything will go well for you and this problem goes away from you.

Wotanwarrior said:
My life has just taken a 180 degree turn for the worse, my father who is the person I depend on financially (...) I have been unemployed for years, I have no car or driving license, I have almost no work experience and the current situation makes it even worse

I have seen many times, including on myself, how people can be enslaved or subdued to a parent, and will stay at home in a situation like you describe, because of some deep links with the parents who still wants his "child" at home with him, on the unconscious level.
This can be powerful, I experienced this on myself (even if I moved out from family home many years ago) and it has been a constant and very hard fight to stay partially independent and far from family enslavement. A lot of effort and energy clash. I do not know if this is your case, it seems so, I was really unaware of this until this year where I understand they can really block your mind to be subdued to their will (mine is an extremely deep soul enslavement case) .
I am preparing myself to the death of my father, as he is very old and I feel he will pass on in the next few years, Demons are helping me to live "by myself" at the emotional level. Too long to explain here.
I have been shown by my GD for a few seconds how I will feel and how I could manage to handle my life, without my father's influence. I was for a second free to live my life. It looked like a giant marble slab was lifted off my back. I could think with different patterns. I was living.

Don't take me wrong, but I see the death of your father as a liberation for you and possibly a step up in your physical life. He possibly blocked you from being independent as he was taking care of you, to motivate his ego and existence.

I do not know where you live but, I see in many countries there is shortage of workers (several UE countries for example) for the basic jobs like waiter, driver, cleaning service, shop assistant etc. You do not need too much experience for this and it seems there's high workers demand (for sure the jews want to import more and more invaders to White countries, I think it will not fully fork as they expect, in case of economic crisis, local people will go back to lower jobs to live). So even if you are older than others you may be easily hired to cover needs. It is happening here.

It may be a good moment to raise and be independent.
This is how I see your situation (I may be influenced by my situation, but I perceive this and I wanted to give a different perspective).
I hope I did not misunderstand your post, and I also hope this may help you. It is sad being a Satanist capable of strong spiritual actions, and independent thought, while physical life is so limited.

Engineered Trasformation said:
Wotanwarrior said:
My life has just taken a 180 degree turn for the worse, my father who is the person I depend on financially (...) I have been unemployed for years, I have no car or driving license, I have almost no work experience and the current situation makes it even worse

I have seen many times, including on myself, how people can be enslaved or subdued to a parent, and will stay at home in a situation like you describe, because of some deep links with the parents who still wants his "child" at home with him, on the unconscious level.
This can be powerful, I experienced this on myself (even if I moved out from family home many years ago) and it has been a constant and very hard fight to stay partially independent and far from family enslavement. A lot of effort and energy clash. I do not know if this is your case, it seems so, I was really unaware of this until this year where I understand they can really block your mind to be subdued to their will (mine is an extremely deep soul enslavement case) .
I am preparing myself to the death of my father, as he is very old and I feel he will pass on in the next few years, Demons are helping me to live "by myself" at the emotional level. Too long to explain here.
I have been shown by my GD for a few seconds how I will feel and how I could manage to handle my life, without my father's influence. I was for a second free to live my life. It looked like a giant marble slab was lifted off my back. I could think with different patterns. I was living.

Don't take me wrong, but I see the death of your father as a liberation for you and possibly a step up in your physical life. He possibly blocked you from being independent as he was taking care of you, to motivate his ego and existence.

I do not know where you live but, I see in many countries there is shortage of workers (several UE countries for example) for the basic jobs like waiter, driver, cleaning service, shop assistant etc. You do not need too much experience for this and it seems there's high workers demand (for sure the jews want to import more and more invaders to White countries, I think it will not fully fork as they expect, in case of economic crisis, local people will go back to lower jobs to live). So even if you are older than others you may be easily hired to cover needs. It is happening here.

It may be a good moment to raise and be independent.
This is how I see your situation (I may be influenced by my situation, but I perceive this and I wanted to give a different perspective).
I hope I did not misunderstand your post, and I also hope this may help you. It is sad being a Satanist capable of strong spiritual actions, and independent thought, while physical life is so limited.

It was a mixture of both: he didn't have anyone else and to keep him from being alone and I got too comfortable and lazy, in fact all these years I could have lived with him and at the same time looked for a job.
But also these last years when his health was deteriorated it became an obstacle for take care of him in full time.

Wotanwarrior said:
It was a mixture of both: he didn't have anyone else and to keep him from being alone and I got too comfortable and lazy, in fact all these years I could have lived with him and at the same time looked for a job.
But also these last years when his health was deteriorated it became an obstacle for take care of him in full time.

I understand.
I wish you luck with your future needs and few suffering to your father.
Maybe things will turn out to be less scary than expected, after some time alone with yourself.

Wotanwarrior said:
my SS family

Get as many jobs to build on your resume... That's all I did... All you got to do is walk into the office get job save $... But luck is something else.. that God or Satan can provide. But it is a even give and take.

Wotanwarrior said:
my SS family

I have been working myself and have not seen this until now. You have my greatest condolences. I remember when I lost my mother to breast cancer in 2013. If you wish you can request that Anubis or Hades guide his soul to safety if he does not have long.

I second what Ninrick told you. Construction never dies. Pick up a trade. If you are willing to travel you could make some good money as a welder. Find an agency that might put you through school and get you welding certs. TIG welding earns the most. Scaffold builders are always hiring too I think but they don't get paid as much, although it is better than nothing.

This is something I would ask the Gods for assistance with.

I can only imagine what you feel right now. Grief comes in waves and there is still times I cry about my mom.

Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:
my SS family

I have been working myself and have not seen this until now. You have my greatest condolences. I remember when I lost my mother to breast cancer in 2013. If you wish you can request that Anubis or Hades guide his soul to safety if he does not have long.

I second what Ninrick told you. Construction never dies. Pick up a trade. If you are willing to travel you could make some good money as a welder. Find an agency that might put you through school and get you welding certs. TIG welding earns the most. Scaffold builders are always hiring too I think but they don't get paid as much, although it is better than nothing.

I can only imagine what you feel right now. Grief comes in waves and there is still times I cry about my mom.

Thank you very much for your support, is in my natal chart, I tend to have too close relationship with my father, I have already asked father Satan directly that when he died they take and take care of his soul so that he can reincarnate.

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:
my SS family

Thank you very much for your support, is in my natal chart, I tend to have too close relationship with my father, I have already asked father Satan directly that when he died they take and take care of his soul so that he can reincarnate.

It's about to be 4 years since my father died. I wish I had more time with him. I grew up without him due to my parents splitting up and moving to different countries. Me and mom moved to the U.S and my dad and brothers stayed in Mexico. But even though I wasn't a dedicated Satanist then, I feel like his soul still made it out okay. I just have to keep pushing and moving forward. Tho sometimes I do question how that looks like.

Another problem that I know will arise is that my brother who has always been my declared enemy, I am aware that he has been waiting patiently for years for this moment to come when my father dies because he lived with me in the apartment that is shared property with my brother and sister and he wants to sell the apartment and force me to sell it against my will and evict me.
I had planned to do a magical work of destruction but there is no suitable date and soon Mars will be retrograde, what can I do?

Wotanwarrior said:
Another problem that I know will arise is that my brother who has always been my declared enemy, I am aware that he has been waiting patiently for years for this moment to come when my father dies because he lived with me in the apartment that is shared property with my brother and sister and he wants to sell the apartment and force me to sell it against my will and evict me.
I had planned to do a magical work of destruction but there is no suitable date and soon Mars will be retrograde, what can I do?
Bind him first so that he is unable to make decisive action towards you, and ruin him later.

Wotanwarrior said:

What you need to do is get your shit together and get a job.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wotanwarrior said:

What you need to do is get your shit together and get a job.

if you dont have good advice other than saying obvious shit then its better to say nothing.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
if you dont have good advice other than saying obvious shit then its better to say nothing.

How is it obvious if for all of these years it has never been done?

stop over-generalizing. we dont know everything about this persons life. so we cant just go on ahead and speak like we are some type of extremely wise god who knows everything. because we dont. this dude is literally in a crisis so you can at least be a little bit more considerate in how you are giving your "advice".

CaspianTheDreamer said:

How is it obvious if for all of these years it has never been done?

This is a situation that was forged 20 years ago, long before I was a SS, at that time in my 20's I was irresponsible and immature and it wasn't until 5 years ago when he got sick that I realized the situation, the first person to warn me about it at that time was HPS Myla when I worked with her on the Spanish translations, 5 years of applying healing energy daily which only delayed the ineviable and dedicating myself to taking care of him.

Then another big problem is that just like Slyscorpion described I had a lot of enemy connections and energy of dthe enemy in my soul that made me to be under constant attacks and blocked, I have been 2 years working with the RTR and Lydia's deep cleansing with the help of the demons to remove all that, I had a few links left to finish removing and just around this times the enemy attacks became stronger than ever and I went into a kind of desperate mode, it was in the bathrooms of the hospital at night where I removed the last enemy links and I spent two whole nights vibrating the RTR that I took with me written on sheets of paper in a folder.
In this last week I was forced to do the amount of RTRs that I normally do in two months.

Perhaps you should do a ritual to Volac(finds one a good job) and ask him to help you get a job that is best for your situation. Also Lucifuge Rofocal has power over all wealth and treasure in this world you can ask him for help with your situation as well, I am actively working with him and he is very helpful. Generally your focus should be on becoming financially independent and getting a job.

Lucifuge Rofocal:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html#LUCIFUGE%20ROFOCAL

Volac:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html/index.html#VOLAC

Summoning ritual:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Wotanwarrior said:
In this last week I was forced to do the amount of RTRs that I normally do in two months.

Mate, that is not normal, you need to rest. Doing that much all at once is insane. You'll seriously burn and damage yourself.

Powerofjustice said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Mate, that is not normal, you need to rest. Doing that much all at once is insane. You'll seriously burn and damage yourself.

And so it was, between the massive anxiety due to my situation and the fact that I was pushing myself too much with the meditations, my kundalini was intensely activated and I was literally burning: I have been sleepless for a week and the excess heat made my sacral chakra run out of water causing massive constipation, I felt so bad that I thought I was going to be admitted to the hospital, but in truth who saved me was my guardian demon, who instructed me to constantly absorb the water element to cool me down and recover the water in my sacral chakra, then I also got again and again this thought "just breathe energy, don't vibrate mantras".

The kundalini energy comes in waves, from the base chakra to the crown chakra, it was very curious how as soon as the energy hit the pineal gland the nervousness and anxiety calmed down and I could sleep and how after being a whole week without sleep, I have only slept about 7 hours and I feel recovered.
The energy buzz is strong and constant but today it no longer feels chaotic.
These days I can only breathe energy and do hata yoga and I will be very annoyed not to be able to participate in the next RTR calendar but as soon as I vibrate some mantra or rune the energy gets out of control.
Also the constant attacks from the enemy suddenly stopped as soon as I managed to remove the last links.
The doctor told me to stay at home for a few days and keep taking the laxatives until the fecal impaction problem is solved.

And that is exactly what I plan to do: look for a compatible job with my situation,possibilities and abilities.

As an aside apart to this issue while I was in the emergency waiting room, several people came to the hospital who collapsed and fainted for no apparent reason and I heard the nurses say "this is a wave, they are increasing more and more, since that fucking vaccine this is happening".

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Wotanwarrior said:
Just bind him. You can do it for two weeks. Then you can work on your finances in peace.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392241 time=1665038411 user_id=19170]
Wotanwarrior said:
Just bind him. You can do it for two weeks. Then you can work on your finances in peace.

That's what I'm going to do, I'm starting tonight, now that my energy is more balanced and I can start vibrating mantras again.
Isa x 111 "My brother (his name) is totally incapable of damaging me, harming me and doing anything against my interests and personal well being" now and forever".

Wotanwarrior said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Wotanwarrior said:

That's what I'm going to do, I'm starting tonight, now that my energy is more balanced and I can start vibrating mantras again.
Isa x 111 "My brother (his name) is totally incapable of damaging me, harming me and doing anything against my interests and personal well being" now and forever".
Perfect.

Wotanwarrior said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Because we both have Lord Camio as our guardian i feel strangely close to you lol.
Either way, make sure to ask him for help and guidance. Camio is such a beautiful and perfect guardian. I really love him genuinely.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Because we both have Lord Camio as our guardian i feel strangely close to you lol.
Either way, make sure to ask him for help and guidance. Camio is such a beautiful and perfect guardian. I really love him genuinely.

I feel a strong bond with Camio and I know that I have been with him in other past lives, he has been helping me a lot these days.

Hail Camio forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back