Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do if I Have a Mental Illness?

AveSatanas41

I was told that I probably didn’t want to meditate or raise my bio electricity since I’m mentally ill. In what ways could it aggravate my symptoms? I have schizo-affective with bipolar. I really want a lasting relationship with the demons, but it’s almost like I have to abandon that, accept my imperfections and just go with God…

I mean, I don't want to come across as that I'm just throwing in the towel and giving up, but when someone tells you that communication with demons and power meditation may not be a good idea since you are mentally ill, that tends to put doubts in your head. Pardon me if I sound dumb, but I am new here to this forum, and would like some help. I see that like 80 ppl have read this post and none of them have responded. I thought this was supposed to be a knowledgeable group of people these Satanists. No, I wasn't serious about following god, that's the last thing I would do; I was just being smart. But what I meant was that it's almost like I have been pegged to not do meditation. I don't CARE if the voices or depression get worse! I just want communication with demons! I need help with power meditation, but I'm also going to go on the JOS Meditation page and read everything I can on there. I've been doing every now and then strange kind of darkness meditation that isn't doing much for me, but I haven't done the meditaiton but a few times. Perhaps the trick is to stick with it and see what happens. I really want to raise my chi and get the kundalini serpent risen to the third eye and crown chakras.

AveSatanas41 said:
I mean, I don't want to come across as that I'm just throwing in the towel and giving up, but when someone tells you that communication with demons and power meditation may not be a good idea since you are mentally ill, that tends to put doubts in your head. Pardon me if I sound dumb, but I am new here to this forum, and would like some help. I see that like 80 ppl have read this post and none of them have responded. I thought this was supposed to be a knowledgeable group of people these Satanists. No, I wasn't serious about following god, that's the last thing I would do; I was just being smart. But what I meant was that it's almost like I have been pegged to not do meditation. I don't CARE if the voices or depression get worse! I just want communication with demons! I need help with power meditation, but I'm also going to go on the JOS Meditation page and read everything I can on there. I've been doing every now and then strange kind of darkness meditation that isn't doing much for me, but I haven't done the meditaiton but a few times. Perhaps the trick is to stick with it and see what happens. I really want to raise my chi and get the kundalini serpent risen to the third eye and crown chakras.
Focus on cleaning and yoga asanas plus spiritual warfare. For psychic communication you need clean and enpowred chakras, for starters. Any mental illness you might have can be healed with regular cleaning and healing meditations over time.

You want to reach godhead like others, which is done by consistent applying of the 8 fold path.

Study joyofsatan.org and these forums along with regular practice so your growth potential is maximized.

AveSatanas41 said:

What was said is just a general warning, because a stable mind is needed for proper direction of energy. If you have a lot of energy, but a wild mind, then you can accidentally damage yourself or something else. While this warning needs to be strongly respected by those with larger mental problems, this also goes for everyone. Most people will have some sort of problem that they become upset about, for example, which can cause a similar problem of uncontrolled energy.

In regards to what you should do, you will want to put a strong emphasis on balancing yourself, cleaning, and void meditation. As you open your chakras and being to empower them, be mindful about what you experience. If you work on a certain chakra and it makes your symptoms worse, then back off that chakra, at least.

In the long-term, you will want to use energy to heal yourself through major energy work, such as through the Uruz rune or Munka mantra. Starting on a waning moon, in the signs of Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, or Aquarius, you will want to continuously direct this energy, on a daily basis, on the removal of your mental illness. All together, this can take many months of continuous effort, but your symptoms will reduce over time. The same applies to other problems on your soul, both conscious and unconscious.

Hearing voices that are not there, or picking up on random sounds from the astral, is a problem of the upper chakra, such as the 6th. It could be negatively sensitive, for example, and needs repair. Otherwise, working on your base chakra will help your mind stay connected to reality and not get carried away by delusional emotions or thoughts. In other words, it will allow you to stay reasonable about what you may experience.

You are not the first Satanist to have schizophrenia or whatever you mentioned before, so don't worry too much. It may be worth conversing with such people about this, as well. Similarly, it is worth exploring solutions with alternative medicine doctors, such as Chinese Medical doctors. Although mental disorders are more psychological in nature and require spiritual work, physical treatments can do a lot to manage symptoms and their physical manifestations.

As for talking with Demons, they can already hear you, especially when you focus on their sigils. Look for signs within your world that confirm their answers to you. For example, if you talk with on Demon, then the next day you see a symbol of their associated animal, or maybe you see a number like 666, then this can be taken as a positive sign.

The Demons will be your best source of guidance in regards to dealing with certain issues in your life, especially managing major ones like mental problems. They can already hear you now, so you can ask them any questions you have right now.

I hope I have answered your question. Good luck, and welcome to JoS.

AveSatanas41 said:

You can make ritual for Valefor and in the end of ritual when you will be meditating on his sigil inquire him for help to heal yourself, or to be healed https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Valefor_Power_Ritual.html He helped me so much and not only one time, be respectful, do FRTR, offer sometimes your energies for hell in formal rituals, Valefor is friendly to Satanists and I think he can help you also if you gonna do your part :)

Maybe you could use a small amount of raised energy, so that you can start healing your oversensivity with ease. Lower reps of mantras and runes, etc.

Thanks for the suggestions, everybody!! I am going to put some of these ideas into practice. I appreciate it!

You're not alone, in having these diagnoses.
I have several diagnoses myself (I still see a psychiatrist, the same one who diagnosed me 10 years ago), and I can tell you it's definitely possible to awaken, empower and raise your kundalini serpent. Don't rush it though-doing basic spiritual hygiene and protection, for starters, is very important.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

The void meditation you can do anywhere, anytime. Just focus on whatever activity you are doing. I have doing this meditation for over 12 years now, and it hones your focus.

I can say that my mind is quiet most of the time, and I hear the Powers of Hell when they communicate with me, because I don't have monkey thoughts that are getting in the way. So it's definitely possible to communicate with Demons, no matter what your personal spiritual situation is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back