Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It's okay to be weak

Dahaarkan

I'm sure everyone has experienced or seen it at some point, these internet "strength" or "masculinity" gurus, which I have always said and continue to say, that masculinity and strength is self evident and requires no explanation or justification through walls of text and the people who write articles trying to determine what is strength, or berate random people online for not having it, are merely attempting to validate themselves and mitigate their own insecurities.

The reality is that it is okay to be weak. It is okay to be emotionally weak, to be physically weak, and even spiritually weak.

What is not okay is to choose to remain this way forever.What is required is that you be capable of evaluating your weaknesses and work on them.

Satanism is not "for the strong". Satanism is for those who wish to build upon themselves. To become more than what they are, to transcend their own limitations and better themselves and the universe.

The concept that Satanism is only for the "strong" is a meme created by the jews. The purpose of it being to demoralize and demotivate people who are plagued by insecurities and weakness. Weakness is not a sin. For weakness can be worked on and eradicated from your being, and you or anyone can move beyond this and become strong and confident in your own right.

Many people who arrive here, I would even venture to guess most who arrive here, come confused, insecure, weak and spiritually frail and vulnerable. The gods do their part in protecting these people while they cannot yet protect themselves. And we ought to do our part and guide and motivate these people until they can protect and fend for themselves.

However, if we are instead pushing mental poisons, insecurities and feelings of worthlessness into these people, they will not progress in this path and we are betraying the old gods and the purpose of this place.

I have seen, time and time again people pushing this narrative that Satanism is "only" for the "strong". And time and time again the people who push this are proven to either be incredibly insecure themselves, or traitors and infiltrators who are kicked out some time after. And the only result I've ever seen coming from the pushing of this narrative is that people who are subjected to this, just end up losing all motivation and sense of self worth, and end up leaving.

When you are contributing to souls leaving Satan's light, you are basically committing treason and this is more serious than many realize.

When I first got here I was a complete lunatic. I was a cruel, stupid and weak individual only pursuing spiritual power to mindlessly bring more rot and harm into the world. I am so much more than that now. It is a similar tale for a majority of the SS from the generation I belong to. Almost all of us were fucking idiots back then.

And that is the thing about Satanism, it doesn't matter what vulnerabilities or problems you have when you dedicate. It doesn't matter if you are weak or stupid. What matters is that you dedicate yourself to improving yourself and eradicating weakness from your being.

Some years ago, I had a conversation with an old friend, and I asked Him, word for word:

"What in fucks name do you see in this world that is worth saving?"

He just answered; "You."

And not meant as in myself individually, but all of us.

We are worth saving and we are worth the effort it takes to save ourselves. The gods do their part in this process, and we as individuals must do our part to save ourselves also. You will NEVER be berated by Satan or your Guardian Demon, every interaction you will have with the gods as you walk this path, will be uplifting, encouraging and motivating.

So now I ask you, why should you tolerate some skinny retard on the internet berating you and planting insecurities in your mind. When the GOD OF GODS HIMSELF, does not do this to you, and respects you, uplifts you and guides you, why would you tolerate a worthless waste of life trying to berate you through a computer screen...

Strength is something that you build as you walk this path. It is not a prerequisite. And the people who are constantly trying to demoralize you are extremely insecure and wish to demoralize you in order to mitigate their own insecurities. We had one very long time member here who had this mentality, who was constantly moaning about strength and masculinity and presenting himself as a real strong and powerful man, who eventually was revealed to be an extremely insecure, sensitive and emotionally weak person who would constantly lash out and accuse everybody of being jews every time his feelings got hurt. And got eventually booted for whining and accusing everybody constantly.

This is the true face of these "strength" gurus and the reason you should not accept any criticisms or insults from such low souls. They are revealed time and time again to not be as knowledgeable or even as strong as they pretend to be.

This false "tough love" meme is merely a demoralization tactic. They will do everything they can to mentally destroy you, plant insecurities, fears and destroy your sense of self-worth, and then have the audacity to tell you that they are mentally destroying you to try to "help" you.

I warn you again, these people are internally weak and worthless and only wish to berate you to validate themselves and mitigate their insecurities. You are more than a tool for some skinny retard to project their insecurities into. You will be a god and these human mosquitoes trying to drag you down will be at your feet begging for mercy, never forget this.

You are worth saving. You are worthy of Satanism. You are worthy of being elevated.

Disregard everybody who will tell you the contrary, for the opinions of the sheep are of no consequence.

I agree with you about giving people a message of advancing in their own capacity as opposed to merely telling them to just be strong or they suck.

Every person who is actually strong didn't get there just by saying 'be strong'. Rather, it was through consistent effort to get better. Everyone can get better regardless of where they start from (unless there's obstacles like serious mental issues that have to be addressed first).

Dahaarkan said:

For those who have done any major workings on themselves, it becomes obvious how "simple" it is to improve and develop positive characteristics.

I have talked to plenty of people who are basically ready to hang themselves over a lack of these qualities, when in reality it is just a matter of doing the energy work.

Therefore, I get annoyed when I see people telling another person "just do it bro", "just be strong", or any variation for anything else. In my opinion, what is the point of giving someone such mundane advice, without even a single mention of the energy, rune, meditation, or other exercise which will actually help them?

That is why I always repeat myself so many times about these things. I like to give people both long-term and short-term solutions.

Feeling weak? Breath of fire, Solar kriya, Sowilo, Sun Square, Thurisaz, etc.

Feeling stupid? Mannaz, Ansuz, Mercury - perhaps yogic humming breath, Lydia's throat poses, breathing in air/ether

Feeling undisciplined or unable to sit still? Uruz, Nauthiz, Lydia's base chakra poses, base chakra breathing technique, breathing in earth/ether

I could continue, but I think everyone gets the point. The main problem here, as Dahaarkan has mentioned, is when people start to self-sabotage themselves over this, either refusing to deal with something or believing no change will happen. This can happen to everyone in some way, not just "weak" people.

No, it is not "okay to be weak." What a truly disgusting excuse for a topic, plucked straight out of the jewish pilpul playbook. Why did you make this topic? You want to encourage weakness - you hate strength? Why you aren't banned from this site for posting such inane jewish talking points is fully beyond me. Strength is good. Weakness is bad.

Whoever moderates this forum should seriously consider the point of having a member who makes a topic like this. At the minimum, this thread title should be edited to demonstrate that indeed, it is /NOT/ okay to be weak. It isn't ideal to be physically unfit or emotionally insecure, but weakness is wholly defined by its undesirability.

Don't give an inch of ground to someone who is saying otherwise, and ask yourself why the hell they are so dead set on framing this conversation in terms of weakness and strength, if the only thing they have to say is "broooo, you don't have to work out." As it stands, this is nothing short of psychic poison intended to normalize jewish ideas by creating false equivalencies between the total concept of strength and weakness and some stupidly specific behaviors that have nothing to do with those.

It Is Not Okay to Be Weak said:
No, it is not "okay to be weak." What a truly disgusting excuse for a topic, plucked straight out of the jewish pilpul playbook. Why did you make this topic? You want to encourage weakness - you hate strength? Why you aren't banned from this site for posting such inane jewish talking points is fully beyond me. Strength is good. Weakness is bad.

Whoever moderates this forum should seriously consider the point of having a member who makes a topic like this. At the minimum, this thread title should be edited to demonstrate that indeed, it is /NOT/ okay to be weak. It isn't ideal to be physically unfit or emotionally insecure, but weakness is wholly defined by its undesirability.

Don't give an inch of ground to someone who is saying otherwise, and ask yourself why the hell they are so dead set on framing this conversation in terms of weakness and strength, if the only thing they have to say is "broooo, you don't have to work out." As it stands, this is nothing short of psychic poison intended to normalize jewish ideas by creating false equivalencies between the total concept of strength and weakness and some stupidly specific behaviors that have nothing to do with those.

You are too obvious.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

You are too obvious.

The title is definitely misleading. It is okay, can be indicated that it is "acceptable", but "acceptable" in this case means that one simply cannot be lied to that one can just "Be strong" out of nowhere as many fake people tell people these days.

The original post is basically an anti-Jack complaint to a level, perceiving him as some sort of the above. This and other points push the topic elsewhere.

In regards to the comment too is exaggerated, since it denies the primary points of the original topic, which are not out of the ordinary and are part of normal development in life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

You are too obvious.

The title is definitely misleading. It is okay, can be indicated that it is "acceptable", but "acceptable" in this case means that one simply cannot be lied to that one can just "Be strong" out of nowhere as many fake people tell people these days.

The original post is basically an anti-Jack complaint to a level, perceiving him as some sort of the above. This and other points push the topic elsewhere.

In regards to the comment too is exaggerated, since it denies the primary points of the original topic, which are not out of the ordinary and are part of normal development in life.

This person made an entire account dedicated to rejecting this topic, even their username.

Did you even read the whole post or you just read the title and formed your conclusion? Or even yet, are you just trying to create problems where there need not be any?

This world is cruel and people get damaged from traumatic life events. Abuse, poverty, the list is endless. The message is that you are not inherently flawed by having various weaknesses. You just need to acknowledge them and work to fix them. That is how you become strong and not by weeping over the fact that you are not strong yet.

There is also a reason why Capricorn, the sign associated with time is the sign associated with endurance and strength.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
You are too obvious.

This person made an entire account dedicated to rejecting this topic, even their username.

I know, this seems to be the result of reading the title which can be taken as a non clear title. BlackDragon has explained also in their reply what is the case with the topic content.

Then you're not okay either because having an impulsive knee-jerk reaction to make a fake account just to try to slap OP with your emotional outburst after getting triggered by his post - is very, very weak. Do you actually perceive yourself as strong? Quit lying to yourself, and become aligned with your true self image. I know the nose is unflattering, but self acceptance is key.

You remind me of that loser Jack.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I got the impression that he was referencing Aldrich primarily, but I don't know the full story there to be sure because I wasn't here as long.

My only issue is when people take this mentality that the weak need to be purged which is the antithesis of Satanism which at it's core is to better yourself and the universe.

Weakness is not a positive thing but one being weak is not a reason to be abandoned, prosecuted or destroyed. Satanism gives one all the tools to eradicate weakness from their being and it is a process in which one is better and stronger for every day they walk this path.

The idea that one must already be on some level of strength or ability to even have the option to walk the Satanic path is a mind plague I wish to eradicate and will continue talking about it.

The weak must be elevated, not eliminated. They must be shown the way to become strong in their own right and this an undeniable part of the Satanic path, but for some reason this mental poison continues to spread that Satanism is "only for the strong".

All that is required in Satanism is dedication and a level of discipline. Anybody can improve and walk this path. From confused meek teenagers to the elderly man who lived out his last days knowing the joy of Satan's truth.

The point of the title is to bait in people who seek excuses to remain weak and neglect their own health, primarily focusing on the spiritual side of this. It's okay to be weak, not to choose to remain weak.

I could sit here and write a post about alpha males, and how the weak must be exterminated and have no place in Satanism and other such cringe writings, but I find that the above is a much better method for motivating people who are plagued by their weaknesses.

If you read the post instead of just the title before making a response, perhaps you'd realize that I did in fact express that weakness is a negative thing, but that it's acceptable for one to be weak so long as one is working towards eradicating weakness from oneself.

Many are demoralized by internal weakness and end up being shunned away instead of being given the tools and motivation to work on themselves and become strong and this is the issue.

The title is meant to bait weak individuals seeking excuses or validation for their own weakness. I'm glad to see it worked.

The mental poison that Satanism is ONLY for those who are already strong is the only real jewish idea here. Because all it does is demoralize and drive people away from the Satanic path of self betterment and strength.

I reckon at this point you own more accounts than socks. Don't you get tired of switching between them every time you want to reply to me?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391275 time=1664627436 user_id=19170]Did you even read the whole post or you just read the title and formed your conclusion? Or even yet, are you just trying to create problems where there need not be any?
I did read the inane post that user made, yes, but you should know by know how jewish pilpul works - they intentionally design misleading "gotcha" titles for their disgusting word vomit ideas, and then wheedle around it in the text to make the case that in fact, both sides are somehow true at once. The user that created this thread could have chosen anything to title it, but he chose "It's okay to be weak". Disregard anything presented as the motivation for that and see it for what it is in itself, which is a demoralization pilpul tactic.

For the record, I've never posted on this forum before under any account, I saw this thread somewhere else online and it absolutely disgusted me, not because of the milquetoast non-assertion that it isn't wrong to feel unpleasant or be physically weaker than you'd like to be, but because the (((person))) who made it is so dead-set on promoting the toxic message of the title. Weakness is not okay. Weakness is inherently, intrinsically bad. Whatever else there is to say on the subject of personal development, there is NO reason to promote the message that "it's okay to be weak". Ask yourself why they created this thread, and see if the reason is any different than a jewish journalist saying the same thing.

Let me appeal to those of you who are the moderation staff to make this poster live by their own words. Change the thread title to:

"It's okay to be weak, not to choose to remain weak"

To do any less is to promote the jewish pilpul that this user is obviously engaged in.

You beat me to these points, it's good you pushed on them.

Dahaarkan said:
I'm sure everyone has experienced or seen it at some point, these internet "strength" or "masculinity" gurus, which I have always said and continue to say, that masculinity and strength is self evident and requires no explanation or justification through walls of text and the people who write articles trying to determine what is strength, or berate random people online for not having it, are merely attempting to validate themselves and mitigate their own insecurities.

The reality is that it is okay to be weak. It is okay to be emotionally weak, to be physically weak, and even spiritually weak.

What is not okay is to choose to remain this way forever.What is required is that you be capable of evaluating your weaknesses and work on them.

Satanism is not "for the strong". Satanism is for those who wish to build upon themselves. To become more than what they are, to transcend their own limitations and better themselves and the universe.

The concept that Satanism is only for the "strong" is a meme created by the jews. The purpose of it being to demoralize and demotivate people who are plagued by insecurities and weakness. Weakness is not a sin. For weakness can be worked on and eradicated from your being, and you or anyone can move beyond this and become strong and confident in your own right.

Many people who arrive here, I would even venture to guess most who arrive here, come confused, insecure, weak and spiritually frail and vulnerable. The gods do their part in protecting these people while they cannot yet protect themselves. And we ought to do our part and guide and motivate these people until they can protect and fend for themselves.

However, if we are instead pushing mental poisons, insecurities and feelings of worthlessness into these people, they will not progress in this path and we are betraying the old gods and the purpose of this place.

I have seen, time and time again people pushing this narrative that Satanism is "only" for the "strong". And time and time again the people who push this are proven to either be incredibly insecure themselves, or traitors and infiltrators who are kicked out some time after. And the only result I've ever seen coming from the pushing of this narrative is that people who are subjected to this, just end up losing all motivation and sense of self worth, and end up leaving.

When you are contributing to souls leaving Satan's light, you are basically committing treason and this is more serious than many realize.

When I first got here I was a complete lunatic. I was a cruel, stupid and weak individual only pursuing spiritual power to mindlessly bring more rot and harm into the world. I am so much more than that now. It is a similar tale for a majority of the SS from the generation I belong to. Almost all of us were fucking idiots back then.

And that is the thing about Satanism, it doesn't matter what vulnerabilities or problems you have when you dedicate. It doesn't matter if you are weak or stupid. What matters is that you dedicate yourself to improving yourself and eradicating weakness from your being.

Some years ago, I had a conversation with an old friend, and I asked Him, word for word:

He just answered; "You."

We are worth saving and we are worth the effort it takes to save ourselves. The gods do their part in this process, and we as individuals must do our part to save ourselves also. You will NEVER be berated by Satan or your Guardian Demon, every interaction you will have with the gods as you walk this path, will be uplifting, encouraging and motivating.

So now I ask you, why should you tolerate some skinny retard on the internet berating you and planting insecurities in your mind. When the GOD OF GODS HIMSELF, does not do this to you, and respects you, uplifts you and guides you, why would you tolerate a worthless waste of life trying to berate you through a computer screen...

Strength is something that you build as you walk this path. It is not a prerequisite. And the people who are constantly trying to demoralize you are extremely insecure and wish to demoralize you in order to mitigate their own insecurities. We had one very long time member here who had this mentality, who was constantly moaning about strength and masculinity and presenting himself as a real strong and powerful man, who eventually was revealed to be an extremely insecure, sensitive and emotionally weak person who would constantly lash out and accuse everybody of being jews every time his feelings got hurt. And got eventually booted for whining and accusing everybody constantly.

This is the true face of these "strength" gurus and the reason you should not accept any criticisms or insults from such low souls. They are revealed time and time again to not be as knowledgeable or even as strong as they pretend to be.

This false "tough love" meme is merely a demoralization tactic. They will do everything they can to mentally destroy you, plant insecurities, fears and destroy your sense of self-worth, and then have the audacity to tell you that they are mentally destroying you to try to "help" you.

I warn you again, these people are internally weak and worthless and only wish to berate you to validate themselves and mitigate their insecurities. You are more than a tool for some skinny retard to project their insecurities into. You will be a god and these human mosquitoes trying to drag you down will be at your feet begging for mercy, never forget this.

You are worth saving. You are worthy of Satanism. You are worthy of being elevated.

Disregard everybody who will tell you the contrary, for the opinions of the sheep are of no consequence.

People have clarified your miscommunications already, but I did have to comment on one part-

"When I first got here I was a complete lunatic. I was a cruel, stupid and weak individual only pursuing spiritual power to mindlessly bring more rot and harm into the world. I am so much more than that now. It is a similar tale for a majority of the SS from the generation I belong to. Almost all of us were fucking idiots back then."

You were speaking about psychic vampirism and other nonsense not that long ago. When did you become so much more than that, yesterday?

GoyVeyII said:

Lmao look at this shit XD. a potential troll supporting another. keep up the good work you're doing great.

GoyVeyII said:
Dahaarkan said:

He just answered; "You."

People have clarified your miscommunications already, but I did have to comment on one part-

"When I first got here I was a complete lunatic. I was a cruel, stupid and weak individual only pursuing spiritual power to mindlessly bring more rot and harm into the world. I am so much more than that now. It is a similar tale for a majority of the SS from the generation I belong to. Almost all of us were fucking idiots back then."

You were speaking about psychic vampirism and other nonsense not that long ago. When did you become so much more than that, yesterday?

You seem to be under the misconception that I've been on this path for just a handful of years. If you think a modest expansion to the practice of energy ripping is lunacy then you are truly sheltered and have no clue what a lack of control and proper lunacy looks like.

You also seem to be under the impression I have regrets about that thread. I regret nothing. It was intended as both an educational and warning article based on personal experience and it served its purpose. You worms continue to bring it up like I have any regrets about it or am apologetic in any way for it.

Psychic vampirism is a very relevant topic in today's world and worth discussing both the practice and how to protect oneself from it.

By the way should I reply to this account or your other one? Or do you have a new one lined up?

I suppose I'll need to write down all your usernames in order to converse and keep track. I'll write down the ones you have right now on a page but I imagine within a week I'll need an entire notebook.

Let me appeal to those of you who are the moderation staff to make this poster live by their own words. Change the thread title to:

To do any less is to promote the jewish pilpul that this user is obviously engaged in.

Do you really expect that whining on an alt account begging for me to be silenced will accomplish anything?

This isn't twitter where you can just cry a river and have a little tantrum and then someone gets banned for triggering you. Your absurd accusations hold no real weight as is typical of the accusations you make on your main account.

You're just whining that the title triggers you and I should be banned for that because your fragile masculinity is offended by a voice of disagreement. It's pathetic. Even more so considering you have to make a new account just to voice your thoughts.

What a strong man you are, making a new account and whining and begging moderators to silence someone just because you don't like them. What a fucking joke :lol:

But it's okay for you to be this weak and pathetic. Just work on that. Elevate yourself. You have the tools.

GoyVeyII said:

Only you are about nonsense here. Your antics are overly blatant at this point and as you have nothing to offer you remain on your low level only to entertain your delusions and perhaps give a laugh or two for us.

Look, if you are a retard and can not comprehend what has been written it's on you, not on someone else.

Henu the Great said:
GoyVeyII said:

Only you are about nonsense here. Your antics are overly blatant at this point and as you have nothing to offer you remain on your low level only to entertain your delusions and perhaps give a laugh or two for us.

Look, if you are a retard and can not comprehend what has been written it's on you, not on someone else.

I'm laughing too. It's all fun and games until someone get's a spanking.

So, most of the time person who choose to react to these things from others which makes him feel unworthy or weak, it is his own choice to accept it and act like it is true, or to respond by using knowledge that this is the way they try to make their insecurities lessened.

Thank you post

I understand that is like trying to say that you need to bench certain kilograms as a requisite to get into the gym, or that you need certain mental peace for being able to meditate.

What/how do you think is a good way to support new people here?

Dahaarkan said:

As time passes, our ideas grow in the minds and souls of others. The rest are rejected simply as they don not feel ok. Ours do because they are simply natural.

Slowly the ideas of the ultra chad and the super soy cuck will disappeared and make room for people with balanced minds. People that are simply willing to grow and that's all. It's that simple.

There's also many different kinds of strength to develop. Not just muscles. Not just fortitude. Not just determination. Not just discipline.

Those 4 things I just listed are all Earth and Fire traits. It's what traditional and stereotypical males associate with "strength" while shunning all else. There are strengths to be found within Water, and Air too.

Since the hostile argument towards this thread is too stupid on its own to take seriously, I may as well refine it into an argument that is actually interesting and worth talking about. How about, "It's not okay to be Pisces bro."

Pisces is the weak sign of the Zodiac, according to Maxine. It's a Water sign which Earth doms might be inclined to look down on. Yet Pisces hides secrets of a different kind of strength veiled beneath its apparent weakness. Compassion, emotional depth, and great psychic sensitivity, to name just a few. A "strong" musclehead who shuns "weakness" and emotional sensitivity would not understand how these things are strengths.

Another thing to possibly touch on is that humanity is a species of specialists that all work together to bring something different to the table from which we all collectively benefit. That's our collective strength, that we're all different and unique souls with unique strengths, abilities and special talents. We're not all going to be strong in the exact same ways and the same things because we're not supposed to be. Even the way we develop spiritually through Satanism is unique to ourselves, and people may even develop unique Siddhis. That's why everyone has a Guardian Demon that is best suited to working with them and their unique energies.

The Gods are the strongest spiritual beings in the universe, and they are all different and unique, and they have areas where they are uniquely stronger than others.

Dahaarkan thank you for sharing this! ❤ you are so right. People need to find comfort in themselves! In order to heal. Properly! It is not easy living in a world where there's torture and torment and abuse in all different levels! Especially on social media where people have a tendency to really get carried away! And what it does to individuals!😭 and just because your a Satanist doesn't mean that you have to be perfect and right on cue with everything! And just because your Satanist is not mean you're Strong right off, or it takes a certain type to be a Satanist and people expect you to be a bodybuilder or the perfect ballerina or something!. It irritates me what people expect of one another!🙄 and it literally drives me wacko when it comes to people finding joy in insulting each other instead of building each other up!
I have been in many Groups Basted on Satan and Satanism.
And the rules they have in some of these groups are obnoxious! They expect you to be into black metal and death metal! They expect you to be cruel and vile with other people and animals! And talk on subjects that are not pleasant asking people inappropriate questions! Thinking of being dirty minded is okay! And that talking about dirty and disgusting things are what Satanism is all about! And don't even have an idea or a clue on how other people think! And their reaction sometimes. The jokes that people talk about and the people that they favor to take it out on the most? Or those that are trying to find the truth! And those who have been put down and mistreated! And those who have been through their share of problems and would like to have a connection with Satan. And not only find some comfort but I also get the truth and to be educated on him and to know? Whether they are doing the right thing or not in spite of all the problems they go through! The view of Hollywood expecting people to be some kind of a top-notch warrior and to be vile and cruel we're going after children to pray on and taking it out on women using them as a sex object so on and so forth thinking that this is the way a Satanist has to be! The people have missed the whole concept of what it's like? Of Being Human and enjoying yourself! And that it's okay to be you and who and what you are that everybody starts off with problems nobody's perfect! And the practice makes perfect! And that is okay to make mistakes because it's a part of the learning process that just because a person is having struggles along the way or just because somebody is stuck on a subject or has a mental block to deal with! And the people struggle and do the best they can learning things and trying to figure things out not to mention the fact trying to fit in! That people don't have to try so hard to fit in! But people do literally bend over backwards trying to fit in somewhere just to be accepted and Light and loved just as is! And then along with it having to watch others and how they behave and how it affects those that are trying to figure out where they belong? Not even knowing the difference between what is appropriate and what is acceptable among others! That it's also a part of the healing process and learning Who You Are in spite of the fact that you have your weaknesses having to learn to develop yourself from the inside out is not easy and so it does take time for people! To be able to look at the situation that they've been going through and what it has done to them mentally physically and emotionally being with the wrong people! Especially if you're a school student attending school dealing with everyday problems! Even problems that go on in your own home and in your neighborhood between people and how they gossip and how they judge one another maliciously! Especially when you're dealing with Christians as it is! On a job site on a daily basis and how that affects you and when you? As it is! Being able to find Comfort within yourself and finding peace may not be easy for some people! But to be able to find Comfort within yourself and to know that you're okay! And to build yourself up to the level of the type of comfort you want and need to encourage you letting you know that you are capable of learning anything! Telling yourself! That we have this! And that you are perfectly fine! And that you are enough! And to believe in yourself knowing that you can have a job anywhere! And that you can learn anything you want! In spite of what other people say to you! And what others do to you or try to do to you! Just because you're a woman or a little kid! You have got the right to voice your opinions! And show your interest in what you want to learn! And be who you are without being made to feel discriminated or worse! When it comes to Satan he can see all of the problems is going on! As it is and we have struggles daily he also knows that a lot of us have disabilities and handicaps! Do we have to deal with along the way! Being able to find Comfort within yourself makes it a lot easier to learn! And it does make it a lot easier for you to be able to see into yourself and solve these little problems and the emotions that you've had to put up with! Being able to build up the strength from the inside out mentally physically spiritually and emotionally takes time! And then pretty soon you were on your way to be the warrior that you truly are developing this strength Within yourself! As a Satanist and a person you gradually become stronger and stronger and you gradually learn to tolerate these individuals who put you down and to be able to understand the problems that you've had and to be able to sit down and meditate and to look through them and to be able to understand them and realizing that a lot of these people who put you down are the ones that have the weakness and the problems and that they deliberately go out of their way to put others down just to build themselves up! And when you open up your mouth and begin to speak or try to speak up for yourself how they start ripping into you and calling you names and that you have that right to walk away and you have your choices! Whether you want to stay or leave? Some people have to be recognized and literally put on the spot and told? That you have better things to do with your time! Sometimes it takes a teacher or certain friend to recognize the situation that you're in and pull you out of there and get you to wake up and realize? What is going on with some of these kids and to take the time to teach this person how to become aware of things and to do something about it! And to step up to the plate and to tell your enemies where to go and how to get there! Sometimes getting into a fight with these people? Maybe worth it! Just to stand your ground and tell it like it is! Because when a person has enough and when they have been through enough yes they are going to get angry and they are going to fight! People get tired of being put down! And when it comes down to it in spite of the trouble you get into you do have that right to sit down and think about it and have your moment of Victory knowing that you have done the right thing mentally and physically! Sticking up for yourself and being the person that you want to be is a good step right there! And having a good friend who recognizes the situation that you're in giving you that moment to build you up and encourage you! And sometimes that friend is within yourself when you stop and think about the situation that you're dealing with! Having to be aware of the type of friends that you choose or the type of groups you get into! That there are other things that you can do if you want an education on something! And to be with the crowd that is more pleasing! Or just to learn something by yourself? Especially if you're somebody who's been teased and made fun of on and off throughout the years just because you're different! Or for whatever other excuse? Do you have a right to stand on your own and you should be proud of who and what you are being a different person? Everybody has their challenges and everybody has their weakness! And it depends on how they choose to handle it! Either they can work with it or they can work around it? One way or another it will be dealt with! Working from the inside out with your emotions and your feelings! Meditation is a very important tool that works with this! And people do gradually find their way out of their misery! And become stronger and stronger and become the Masters! And be the people that they really are and want to become! We live by example! And we do the best we can each and every day! Gradually coming out of our shell a little by little and more and more! And things do get better depending on the attitude of the individual! Satan is aware of you and he will do everything and anything he can to help you! And sometimes all it takes is a better attitude! And knowing how to talk about your feelings in your mind and to go through them each and every time you go into a meditation you heal yourself more and more! Satanism is a healing , and learning process 🔥💯% and you do become stronger and stronger as a satanist! And more! HAIL SATAN!!!

CaspianTheDreamer said:
GoyVeyII said:

Lmao look at this shit XD. a potential troll supporting another. keep up the good work you're doing great.

The reality is both the commenter there have one correct thing that the title is misleading. Or that it can be taken out of context too easily, like promoting the mentality of weakness.

Personally I find the title as simply non accurate or not in vomplete sync with the point of the post.

Which likely led to the rest of it with people considering they must comment on this negatively.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
GoyVeyII said:

The reality is both the commenter there have one correct thing that the title is misleading. Or that it can be taken out of context too easily, like promoting the mentality of weakness.

Personally I find the title as simply non accurate or not in vomplete sync with the point of the post.

Which likely led to the rest of it with people considering they must comment on this negatively.

I personally think the title is a bit baity though it does strike a powerful question. At which points is it really okay to be weak?

Everybody who clicked on this topic had the same initial reaction but given the context I do believe one begins to view this matter differently and think about it.

One has to make the conscious decision to completely ignore the context to try to stretch that the title itself is some kind of harmful message. The title on it's own means nothing and has innumerable interpretations. I don't even think you should concern yourself with such nitpicking especially from alt accounts, but I understand this and will avoid provocative titles in future posts regardless.

Dahaarkan said:
I personally think the title is a bit baity though it does strike a powerful question. At which points is it really okay to be weak?

Everybody who clicked on this topic had the same initial reaction but given the context I do believe one begins to view this matter differently and think about it.

One has to make the conscious decision to completely ignore the context to try to stretch that the title itself is some kind of harmful message. The title on it's own means nothing and has innumerable interpretations. I don't even think you should concern yourself with such nitpicking especially from alt accounts, but I understand this and will avoid provocative titles in future posts regardless.

Ya that's exactly what I thought considering it goes against What a Satanist should be, yet once I read the post it was clear I shared the same thought

Though I suppose that it isn't correct to make catchy titles for the sake of attracting attention as a clever contradiction we needn't act like journalists who try and sell information rather provide solutions to a problem. Healers not Sales men :lol:

Personally I thought it was smart, but it does have way of attracting people who simply want to stir the pot.

I started out "Weak" when i was younger i was very vulnerable now I'm strong but like you say i learned it through a lot of self determination and courage to face adversity i work hard to stay strong both physically and spiritually and mentally i try hard to stay that way sometimes i fall down but that is getting less often now before i was falling off the wagon often now not so much.

I'm now in a very good financial position as well as mental and physical position and I'm getting a lot more onto my spiritual side too I'm even going back to school right now to give myself a much better education so i can get a better job things are not going down the drain for me but quite the opposite actually as the enemy falls and their systems of garbage die off I'm doing the opposite I'm becoming more involved in the JOS i have a better routine and schedule for magic and meditations I'm also getting a lot of good money and opportunity sent my way.

but i wont forget where i came from i was homeless no job with nothing but about say 1000$ and a drivers license but no car and while my parents abandoned me i got my own ass up out of the dirt and now this year i had the power to bail out my parents my own mother said to me we cant afford to have you here in our house anymore you need to look after yourself.

i said to them at the start of this year it is most fortunate that i can afford you they both looked down at the ground grateful they had a son who was better then what they were needless to say i have a lot of respect from the family.

now i have a job that doesn't make anything less then 650$ a day otherwise i knock the jobs back because they aren't worth my time i have come far to say the least and the best part is i can see myself going a Hell of a lot further.

jrvan said:
There's also many different kinds of strength to develop. Not just muscles. Not just fortitude. Not just determination. Not just discipline.

Those 4 things I just listed are all Earth and Fire traits. It's what traditional and stereotypical males associate with "strength" while shunning all else. There are strengths to be found within Water, and Air too.

Since the hostile argument towards this thread is too stupid on its own to take seriously, I may as well refine it into an argument that is actually interesting and worth talking about. How about, "It's not okay to be Pisces bro."

Pisces is the weak sign of the Zodiac, according to Maxine. It's a Water sign which Earth doms might be inclined to look down on. Yet Pisces hides secrets of a different kind of strength veiled beneath its apparent weakness. Compassion, emotional depth, and great psychic sensitivity, to name just a few. A "strong" musclehead who shuns "weakness" and emotional sensitivity would not understand how these things are strengths.

Another thing to possibly touch on is that humanity is a species of specialists that all work together to bring something different to the table from which we all collectively benefit. That's our collective strength, that we're all different and unique souls with unique strengths, abilities and special talents. We're not all going to be strong in the exact same ways and the same things because we're not supposed to be. Even the way we develop spiritually through Satanism is unique to ourselves, and people may even develop unique Siddhis. That's why everyone has a Guardian Demon that is best suited to working with them and their unique energies.

The Gods are the strongest spiritual beings in the universe, and they are all different and unique, and they have areas where they are uniquely stronger than others.

I agree. Strength can be measured through all the elements.

Also, pisceans are definitely not weak, we live in a Jew dystopic piscean matrix. Delusion, drugs, fear, etc are all ruled by pisces, it's easy for people with a lot of piscean influence to fall in this trap.

If it were reversed, and the age of pisces was at it's purest potential. Pisceans would excel.

Still, through Satan all individuals can ascend the latter with their inherit strengths.

Provided the other guys are not trolls or saboteurs, I know the exact reason they despise the wording so much:

[img=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnylItoh5MKOKTkGYGgYc9DmFRckEHQLiMqQ&usqp=CAU][/img]

The exact wording of the title evokes a sense of deep disgust in those of us who more or less keep track of enemy ideological warfare.

I agree with the general message, it's just very vaguely worded. Dahaarkan says it's "bait" but I can imagine ways to keep the provacative qualities of the title while lessening the vagueness massively. You could just use quotations, man. Like "It's "Okay" to Be Weak" or something. Well, water under the bridge now.

I don't think Dahaarkan is a saboteur or a jew like the guys above, even though he made some questionable posts in the past. I don't care for polemics, and everyone knows what I am talking about, but most of us have hangups of this form or that. So no need to dwell on it too much.

I also agree with the general message, but I feel like you took it a step too far. The Gods can chide us if we are too stubborn or stupid to listen to Their immaculate guidance, to our or others' detriment. Granted, it's never mean-spirited or disempowering at all, but you know what I mean.

I also understand the criticisms. "The weak" indeed should not be purged, they should be uplifted, aye. However, the concept of weakness itself is indeed anathema. So, not the people who harbor it temporarily and that's okay, for the moment; but the harbored thing itself is an unwelcome guest in our psyche.

The very act of dedication itself is a dedication to eternal empowerment and uplifting of yourself and your People. We seek to obliterate weakness within both ourselves and our species. While we may have temporary weakness of body, mind or soul, it is not acceptable to harbor the ultimate weakness of refusing to improve to begin with. I am sure that's the way HPS Maxine meant it when she said that "Satanism is for the strong". It's not just the jews making this shit up from the ground up and selling it so much as it's them corrupting and misrepresenting the original concept. Strength indeed is one of the highest virtues and weakness, the begetter of nearly all evil.

There are innumerable sermons by Clergy, especially by Cobra and Maxine in particular, praising strength and the pursuit thereof, and damning weakness. If I remember correctly, it was even HP Cobra who once wrote a sermon (I think on the old forums) roughly titled "Power doesn't corrupt, weakness corrupts" or something to that effect.

I completely agree with you that there is both a toxic manifestation of that pursuit and an all-uplifting, positive, beautiful form of it. And it's up to us Satanists not to fall for the toxic modern equivalent of it and engender good habits both in ourselves and others. That is real power and real strength, anyway. Power, riches, success or anything else obtained through trampling the innocent is unworthy. Our God isn't the "god" of stretch forth and conquer, after all.

Well, either way, I am sure you meant good things, Dahaarkan. Just maybe keep in mind that these sensitive topics may rile people up and take care of your wording.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Provided the other guys are not trolls or saboteurs, I know the exact reason they despise the wording so much:

[img=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnylItoh5MKOKTkGYGgYc9DmFRckEHQLiMqQ&usqp=CAU][/img]

The exact wording of the title evokes a sense of deep disgust in those of us who more or less keep track of enemy ideological warfare.

I agree with the general message, it's just very vaguely worded. Dahaarkan says it's "bait"
You obviously see what is happening here, you just have a way more generous estimation of the person that made this thread, for some reason. The excuse later offered when an admin scrutinized him should be understood for what it is, and I think you know that. His choice to intentionally offer such an insincere criticism of me for pointing out what he did, that is, by immediately claiming that my perspective was some kind of trolling and that my words were defending his strawman of 'muh toxic masculinity,' instead of even once justifying his own decision to make this trash thread.

Would you lend such a lenient perspective to the same thread being made on a public forum that wasn't explicitly associated with antisemitic national socialist thought? Moreover, why would anyone who adheres to these principles and this ideology (which, obviously, this user doesn't), ever make such a thread? If they did feel inclined to discuss this inane subject, they surely would deliberately go out of their way to not mimic jewish propaganda. Yet this user went out of his way to do exactly that.

OuroborphicMystery said:

I agree with the general message, it's just very vaguely worded. Dahaarkan says it's "bait" but I can imagine ways to keep the provacative qualities of the title while lessening the vagueness massively. You could just use quotations, man. Like "It's "Okay" to Be Weak" or something. Well, water under the bridge now.

I don't think Dahaarkan is a saboteur or a jew like the guys above, even though he made some questionable posts in the past. I don't care for polemics, and everyone knows what I am talking about, but most of us have hangups of this form or that. So no need to dwell on it too much.

I also agree with the general message, but I feel like you took it a step too far. The Gods can chide us if we are too stubborn or stupid to listen to Their immaculate guidance, to our or others' detriment. Granted, it's never mean-spirited or disempowering at all, but you know what I mean.

I also understand the criticisms. "The weak" indeed should not be purged, they should be uplifted, aye. However, the concept of weakness itself is indeed anathema. So, not the people who harbor it temporarily and that's okay, for the moment; but the harbored thing itself is an unwelcome guest in our psyche.

The very act of dedication itself is a dedication to eternal empowerment and uplifting of yourself and your People. We seek to obliterate weakness within both ourselves and our species. While we may have temporary weakness of body, mind or soul, it is not acceptable to harbor the ultimate weakness of refusing to improve to begin with. I am sure that's the way HPS Maxine meant it when she said that "Satanism is for the strong". It's not just the jews making this shit up from the ground up and selling it so much as it's them corrupting and misrepresenting the original concept. Strength indeed is one of the highest virtues and weakness, the begetter of nearly all evil.

There are innumerable sermons by Clergy, especially by Cobra and Maxine in particular, praising strength and the pursuit thereof, and damning weakness. If I remember correctly, it was even HP Cobra who once wrote a sermon (I think on the old forums) roughly titled "Power doesn't corrupt, weakness corrupts" or something to that effect.

I completely agree with you that there is both a toxic manifestation of that pursuit and an all-uplifting, positive, beautiful form of it. And it's up to us Satanists not to fall for the toxic modern equivalent of it and engender good habits both in ourselves and others. That is real power and real strength, anyway. Power, riches, success or anything else obtained through trampling the innocent is unworthy. Our God isn't the "god" of stretch forth and conquer, after all.

Well, either way, I am sure you meant good things, Dahaarkan. Just maybe keep in mind that these sensitive topics may rile people up and take care of your wording.

As I've said before the title is meant to evoke a response and make one think about weakness and more importantly, their own individual weaknesses, and the rest of the post reinforcing that it is acceptable to have weaknesses so long as one is working towards eradicating them from their being.

Disregard the anime enthusiasts whining about the title, they don't actually have a concern about any damage this post might do to anybody. Their issue is 100% personal and this is just about nitpicking to try to turn everybody against me or get me banned.

On the topic of kike articles pushing mental poisons, and I've said this before a couple of times, kikes love to play the game of extremes and have gentiles jumping from one extreme to the other.

You will probably find an article written by a kike titled "it's not okay to be weak" in which they are advocating synthoil injections or some shit, advocating false strength. Likewise you will find another article written by a kike written "it's okay to be weak" in which they advocate extremely damning mindsets of embracing weakness and worthlessness.

My post is neither extreme, it is a middle ground between the two damning mindsets which kikes have taken to unhealthy extremes of false strength and extreme weakness. It is okay to weak, not to stay weak. The process of elevation requires that one be lower before they can climb higher.

The above example is for physical weakness, but it goes beyond this into other areas of our lives.

When it comes to emotional weakness, kikes will push you either to absolute apathy or being too empathetic to unhealthy degrees.

Stupidity and mental weakness? Kikes will push you to either become an insufferable snob and use intelligence to exploit naive gentiles, or just be proud of being stupid.

There must be middle grounds, there must be a balance in things.

Dahaarkan said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

As I've said before the title is meant to evoke a response and make one think about weakness and more importantly, their own individual weaknesses, and the rest of the post reinforcing that it is acceptable to have weaknesses so long as one is working towards eradicating them from their being.

Disregard the anime enthusiasts whining about the title, they don't actually have a concern about any damage this post might do to anybody. Their issue is 100% personal and this is just about nitpicking to try to turn everybody against me or get me banned.

On the topic of kike articles pushing mental poisons, and I've said this before a couple of times, kikes love to play the game of extremes and have gentiles jumping from one extreme to the other.

You will probably find an article written by a kike titled "it's not okay to be weak" in which they are advocating synthoil injections or some shit, advocating false strength. Likewise you will find another article written by a kike written "it's okay to be weak" in which they advocate extremely damning mindsets of embracing weakness and worthlessness.

My post is neither extreme, it is a middle ground between the two damning mindsets which kikes have taken to unhealthy extremes of false strength and extreme weakness. It is okay to weak, not to stay weak. The process of elevation requires that one be lower before they can climb higher.

The above example is for physical weakness, but it goes beyond this into other areas of our lives.

When it comes to emotional weakness, kikes will push you either to absolute apathy or being too empathetic to unhealthy degrees.

Stupidity and mental weakness? Kikes will push you to either become an insufferable snob and use intelligence to exploit naive gentiles, or just be proud of being stupid.

There must be middle grounds, there must be a balance in things.

Alright, I see your perspective. I largely agree with it anyway, most of my gripe was with the actual end-product delivery aspect of it. Considering Cobra saw fit to feature this, I think it would do more good than harm, anyway.

jrvan said:

Out Jrvan is a very clever poster/man i assume you are bro anyway I like you and i dont like many :lol: :lol:

Yeah bro the title misleading, i got dirested to this thread fae HPHC.

You take care my man.

Respect.

Above was meant to be Our Jrvan but you know i need to learn proper english :cool:

What exactly is the point of using the adjective "skinny" in a negative light so often? That's kinda random and uncalled for dude I'm not gonna lie

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back