Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Start Contact with Satan or one of the Demons

AveSatanas41

I don’t use spells, candles or anything like that. I’m about 8 years into my belief in Satan as God. But my communication with him is questionable. Can he communicate with more than one person at one time? Sometimes I’ll be sitting or laying there about to go to sleep and I’ll hear a kind, quiet voice that I am tempted to think is Satan for some reason, but this doesn’t make sense, because Satan is busy. He doesn’t have time to engage in conversation with me! Plus there are so many other demons who could’ve been speaking to me. But one thing is for certain: I crave communication. I have schizo-affective disorder with bipolar type that has been diagnosed, but I think most mental “illnesses” are just spiritual issues that have been labeled as such. I used to hear voices telling me I was a witch, a psychic, a Satanist, a devil worshipper, and evil. This went on for a couple of years and then just stopped. A couple years later was when I started hearing the kind voice talking to me about secret things that only I knew about, such as an enemy I had in the 3rd grade, a girl who hated me, put a spell on me, and that’s what led to me being so mentally messed up and poor later in life. Whoever was speaking told me the spell was only good while she was alive. It was then that I wished the girl dead for ruining my life. But as soon as I said it I regretted it. Had it not been for the hardships, I may have never come to Satan. See, I hadn’t been thinking of this enemy until he mentioned it, and I’m not saying it was Satan, but it was someone.

It means a lot to me to hear the voice of demons on a regular basis. Even better, to see them. So I guess what I’m asking the forum is this: How can I bring about, or increase the acuity of, my clairaudience or clairvoyance; to hear and see demons and bring about hell’s favors? I’m not asking for riches. A relationship with the demons is what I crave.

From what you write you probably don't meditate, so any real two way communication is unlikely. Coupled with your mental disorder, I don't think you are in contact with the Gods in any real capacity. Please seek professional help for that.

Power meditation is going to make it much easier for you to communicate, but be careful as you increase your bio electricity, this can be dangerous if you are afflicted with a mental illness.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah mental illness is something I’ve been dealing with for a while now but it doesn’t really affect me that much. Just occasional depression. So you say that raising the bio electricity is dangerous for me? In what ways can it be? Can it exacerbate my symptoms?

So this pretty much sucks. I not only have to suck it up and realize the voices I've been hearing have probably not been demons trying to befriend me, but is coming from my mental illness, but I can't meditate because it would exacerbate my mental illness?! 144 people have read this post and I've only gotten 1 reply! That's ridiculous! Doesn't anybody else have anything else to say? Maybe there IS a meditation I can do! I don't care if I start hearing voices again and that kind of thing. I carried on my life pretty fine and dandy before when I heard the voices. Somebody help me out with something other than "Don't do meditation because it might worsen your mental illness!" I thought you Satanists were supposed to be a knowledgeable lot of people.

AveSatanas41 said:
So this pretty much sucks. I not only have to suck it up and realize the voices I've been hearing have probably not been demons trying to befriend me, but is coming from my mental illness, but I can't meditate because it would exacerbate my mental illness?! 144 people have read this post and I've only gotten 1 reply! That's ridiculous! Doesn't anybody else have anything else to say? Maybe there IS a meditation I can do! I don't care if I start hearing voices again and that kind of thing. I carried on my life pretty fine and dandy before when I heard the voices. Somebody help me out with something other than "Don't do meditation because it might worsen your mental illness!" I thought you Satanists were supposed to be a knowledgeable lot of people.
You were given adequate answers in the other topic you made.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back