Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communication with deceased lover

Klakina

Hello everyone! I’ll get right to it, Sunday night my partner ended her own life. I am completely devastated from it. But I’m not here to get sympathy. I had a dream and I was wondering what people make of it and if I could use my dreams as a form as communication with her. I personally believe my dreams have been getting more telling and telling as for two weeks before this there has been none stop death of others or myself in my dreams and I couldn’t figure it out then this happened. But my dream last night I saw her, this was a lucid dream and I was able to move and communicate freely. I remember asking her if she remembers me and she said no. But it was like we were talking for the first time again but I knew everything about her. We spent the whole dream talking and cuddling in a apartment I’ve never seen before. It seemed full of stuff but I didn’t hold any importance to it but it looked almost like the basement she had at her childhood home. But does anyone think this was really me talking to her? Or rather my grieving brains wish. Thank you

Oh, I didn’t know I posted it twice usually whenever i do post something and it’s approved it says it’s approved twice I will look into that. Thank you for the advice, she didn’t say anything about our enemies. While she did not practice or dedicate her soul to Father Satan, she did believe in him. I got her into some mediations but she did not have time sadly. I also do not remember much of the dream anymore but I didn’t recall seeing any type of aura. But if I ever see her again I will do as you have told me. Thank you for the response. I am grateful

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back