Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'This is what REAL feminism looks like' - how women's rights are being used to sell guns

Regarding muh real feminizums.

Video - Woman dumps bleach and water on male commuters' laps to punish them for manspreading

A woman in Russia has embarked on an anti-manspreading campaign by splashing a mix of water and bleach onto offenders’ crotches.

Accusing men of “gender aggression,” 20-year-old Anna Dovgalyuk claims her native Russia has been slow to counter the problem.

Men on public transportation sitting with their legs spread wide are guilty of “a disgusting act that is being fought around the world — but hushed up here,” she said.

Dovgalyuk, who studies law, took a bold stand against manspreading in the underground train system in St. Petersburg, Russia, by reportedly splashing a mix of 30 liters of water and six liters of bleach onto the laps of men she deemed to be sitting in an offensive manner.

f90c230914f7d808d050ebab1646875f

Anna Dovgalyuk has filmed herself splashing a combination of bleach and water on men’s laps to protest manspreading. (Photo: East2West/Australscope)

“This solution is 30 times more concentrated than the mixture used by housewives when doing the laundry,” she says in a video. “It eats colors in the fabric in a matter of minutes, leaving indelible stains.”

She added that people can easily spot manspreading culprits due to their “identification spots.”

“Everyone can immediately understand which body part controls the behavior of these men,” she said.

She says her “video is ‘dedicated’ to all ‘men’ for whom manspreading is the norm of conduct” and insists that she was acting “on behalf of everyone who has to endure the manifestations of you declaring your macho qualities on public transportation.”

b2ecba9982e4c779232115c20bd53fc6

A Russian news outlet claims the men featured in her video are paid actors, but Dovgalyuk denies this. (Photo: East2West/Australscope)

Calling herself a “social activist,” Dovgalyuk has previously attracted worldwide attention by flashing her underwear to commuters to raise awareness for laws in Russia regarding upskirting, a term used to describe the act of secretly photographing up someone’s skirt without their permission.

Meanwhile, Russian news outlet Rosbalt has claimed that her video is a publicity stunt featuring paid actors — a claim Doygalyuk denies.

“My action is absolutely real,” she said.

She added that no commuters had sued her so far.

“I don’t think people are going to go to the police to file a report about jeans,” she said.

vlsRYvF.jpg

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-dumps-bleach-water-male-commuters-laps-punish-manspreading-104756892.html

Above, "gender expression" is a hyperlink to articles regarding sexism; the link goes to a "sexism" page (https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tagged/sexism) rather than a "gender expression" one. The first article (at the moment) is "High school assistant principal says 'blame the girls' for dress-code violations: 'They pretty much ruin everything'". Nope, that's not very pro-islam-male at all.

All of these..."terms", I declare, should be categorised under 'Word-stupiding'. Up-skirting, man-spreading (instead of leg-spreading, deliberate anti-male sexism)... Maybe monthly moodiness of da waminz should be called blob-spotting. :roll: Go burn your red-soaked bra, love.

Do Russians also say "filing a report", as opposed to "reporting [someone] [to the police]"?

Is she crying about "gender aggression"/sexuality, while using that exactly, at the same time so that she can get away with it, like a hypocrite with "reasons and explanations"...or is it just fake?

FancyMancy said:
Is she crying about "gender aggression"/sexuality, while using that exactly, at the same time so that she can get away with it, like a hypocrite with "reasons and explanations"...or is it just fake?

I wouldn't be surprised regardless of whether it's fake or real, but the hypocrisy is there whether she's staged this to make a point or is legitimately assaulting people. She's outright creating "gender aggression", if such a thing even exists, where there previously wasn't any.

Nobody fucking thought about "manspreading" until these neurologically malformed creatures pointed it out as if it's some sort of problematic phenomenon and slapped it with its own identity. They then go and illustrate the depths of their insanity further by assigning it special, psychological meaning; it's not merely something that could be considered rude to nearby passengers whose personal space you're cutting into, it's actually the subconscious desire of men to subjugate women and show off their own masculinity manifesting itself. By spreading our legs a bit so our balls can breathe. The fact that we don't even consciously spread our legs - it's just something we naturally do without thinking, typically - isn't proof that this likely kike cunt has her head so far up her own ass she left half her brain in her colon; it's actually proof that our subconscious hatred of females is so strong that we hardly even see it in our daily actions and interactions.

This kind of logic sets itself up to be unfalsifiable. Clearly bullshit, but there's always some "but wait" aspect of their argument that they can fall back on, and even if we can be 95% certain what they're saying is incorrect, they'll cling to that little nugget of chance, that improbable explanation they've concocted for why things are what they are. Thus, no matter how clear and well-reasoned the arguments are for manspreading not being a subconscious desire for men to subjugate and oppress women, the fact we have no means of proving this 100% is all they need to keep parroting their narrative as if it's equally valid compared to actual scientific observation and data. Lamentably for them, science requires that claims and arguments be falsifiable, and the fact that they try to wiggle out of this criterion is enough to completely bar them from any genuinely scientific discussion on the topic.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
"gender aggression"
I'd be more inclined towards this -
MQqAkzl.jpg

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
This kind of logic sets itself up to be unfalsifiable. Clearly bullshit, but there's always some "but wait" aspect of their argument that they can fall back on, and even if we can be 95% certain what they're saying is incorrect, they'll cling to that little nugget of chance, that improbable explanation they've concocted for why things are what they are. Thus, no matter how clear and well-reasoned the arguments are for manspreading not being a subconscious desire for men to subjugate and oppress women, the fact we have no means of proving this 100% is all they need to keep parroting their narrative as if it's equally valid compared to actual scientific observation and data. Lamentably for them, science requires that claims and arguments be falsifiable, and the fact that they try to wiggle out of this criterion is enough to completely bar them from any genuinely scientific discussion on the topic.
Precisely. I once came across an argument that the Bombardier Beetle is evolutionists' bane/nightmare, because without each and every single one of its Body systems and parts, it couldn't possibly have evolved as it did, with any single one omitted during evolution.

Evolution vs creation arguments go all over everywhere, and they are batted back and forth. A new thing is proof, automatically, without further, in-depth research - and this is absolute proof for jewsus. e.g., once when I was an xian idiot, someone discovered that "business workers are now working in groups of 12, because that is the best number to work in, in the boardroom/teams". One example is the Bombardier Beetle, and another is simply that about 12 workers all on its own is proof that the 12 disciples + 1 jew which = 13, not 12, is the perfect number, to do group things in twelves. That is absolute proof. Ignorant proof, ignorant "proof".

- If someone kills a man of "god" before his time, the weight of "heaven" will come down upon that person.
- Yay! That is amazunce! It proves beyond all proovez muh jeebus!

- [any in-depth discussion about Harry Potter]
- Such amazinguls! J K Rowling is soopa- doopah!

Consider 2 columns, the creation column with 10 001 arguments, the evolution column with 10 000 arguments. "god" prefers to waste much time; energy; effort; money; anger/frustrations/ad hominem attacks; etc., on finding that one single argument, instead of just beaming knowledge straight into everyone's brains, and this single thing after much waste, etc., is the proof!...for a while. :roll: "Prove 'god' doesn't exist." "You can't prove a negative." You can - give "god" a second to prove itself absolutely. Of course, though, "iT dOeSn'T wOrK lIkE tHaT". Insert nearly any argument here - "tHaT's DiFfErEnT". Everything is always different. Scientists/evolutionists have 10 000 arguments because we are re-learning things; creationists have 10 001 because the sentences in the holey scriptures are ambiguous, and things are cherry-picked, and means one thing and then another thing when it suits them.

I'm speaking regarding xianity here, but it's similar with other in-groups, and is the same kike poison. The same subjective, barely-brainable arguments, thinking, and circular reasoning/logic, are in some different secular in-groups. Further arguments to out-argue one in these in-groups (if you know the subject), they'll say that it's still wrong, or they still don't believe it, etc. They can't explain why, but still. Rather, what it is, is that it hasn't translated into/through their emotions/feelings yet, and they might (more likely than not) not understand it enough yet, and the fact that the Mind is, and has been programmed incessantly, to be stubborn.

If xians weren't such passive-aggressive pussies, they might march on like christian soldiers, as if to war. At least (hidden/non-mainstream) science - at least should be - open-minded and trying to find discoveries, rather than trying to use any means to prove a theory/hypothesis. It has other ideas than just MuH jEwSuS. - That's what it is; a jew-on-a-stick is a theory/hypothesis implanted (drummed into) their brains repeatedly, and they are guilted, plus not wanting to have wasted money to try, into proving this theory/hypothesis. "It'll be awwrite in the end." That is the same with muh feminizums; muh veganizums; muh love-is-love-izums; muh-bronyizums; etc.

They, in each in-group (or you might say sub-groups of the different kike-made in-groups, or those in the non-SS in-group), all have to prove themselves "to themselves" and to others (despite denying that), to make themselves feel comfortable in their lost lives - or "lives". Individuality or non-conformity is still not individual/non-conformist!

Any arguments, sound and truthful as they are, are met with deaf ears (or eyes if online, for example) and the arguee feels threatened/attacked and uncomfortable, despite the arguer being sincere and trying to be helpful. Perhaps the helper simply asks a question - I once asked a vegan if they breastfeed Children. Instead of answering me, the tuna-deficient vegan just got angry and asked why shouldn't they...

Maybe an imaginative example - imagine a person standing up. This is a natural position. Imagine a person bent over backwards, which it has been forced into very slowly over years. They think this is natural, due to brainwashing in many various ways. Now imagine you going to them, asking/telling them about how and why they are in such a position, and offering to help them right. They dislike this, and tell you where to go. This position, in what I might say is only slightly less-than literally, and this reaction, is how it is with many people - or sheeple. SSs, and those learning, understanding, and applying, are, or are learning and attempting to be, standing up straight. Others ar-- think they are comfortable being...quite literally...bent all out of shape.

This article might be genuine or fake, but there are some similar things like it, as what I said above, plus others...and some which might be unexplainable -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zgXCR3uvulI

(We SSs, and those intelligent non-SSs, must seriously seem boring and unstimulating, unlike those people with their heads in the clouds. We're more down-to-Earth, and those non-SSs who realise things, and either do or do not come here, tend to be depressed, from what I've seen. They notice, realise, and understand more, and try to remain strong, but stupidity undermines them and belittles them, eroding them away.

All the stimulation, hype, airheadedness/over-sensitivity to criticism, either in the blind/idiots' Soul, or them behaving unlike themselves so they can "fit in" (i.e. blue pill/red pill), keeps their heads in the clouds. Those intelligent and depressed non-SSs I just mentioned, being Earthy and realistic, are depressed and "under" airheads - numerous members have said that things look different in life sooner or later after coming to Satan. They realise how grey the world is, but the ignorant and blind ones think the shades of grey are vibrant. Talking intelligently, or "geekily", and using simple or more complicated terms causes you/them/us to be ridiculed. Intelligence is boring. Untelligence is entertaining. Airheadedness with hype and the jew having to keep up appearances, keeping juggling so many things, to entertain us and keep us with little brains...is so much more important. :roll:

The difference between us seemingly-boring-and-unstimulating ones and the ignorant airheads is that they have a limited pot of crap which stirs and stirs, seeming like a goldfish - "Ooh. Nice castle... Ooh. Nice castle... Ooh. Nice castle..." - whereas we (SSs do, and those intelligent non-SSs could) have unlimitedness to do whatever we want, and have an entirely new dimension/realm of things and abilities - including entertainment and enjoyment and interest.

Then those who notice, realise, and understand things might get worse. e.g. if anyone lets it, things such as technology not working - and after "updating" or "upgrading", especially, can piss them off more (and more each time it is used)...or they can be a good Goy sheep and accept the shitness of an expensive piece of shit-made shit which they don't want nor need. As such, I saw the headline of an article which said a new phone costs about 3 or 4 hundred to make, but you are charged about 1100 to waste money on it, despite you not wanting nor needing it.

Speaking about stimulation and happiness and joy, etc. - antidepressants (jew "solution" to jew-created problem) contain SSRIs - selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, i.e. blocking signals in your brain because you've been too over-stimulated, so basically, what it sounds like, is chemical lobotomy and zombifying you.

I'll repeat all that in one sentence - we all (but us SSs especially) must work hard to improve and advance Ourselves and our World; those Without i.e. non-SSs, enjoy too much stimulation and coolnesses and entertainment (distractions); one may argue that all work and no play makes Jack the SS a boring; uninteresting; unstimulating; dull Boy.)

when ever I see all this feminism crap I can't help but feel this bold up in my guts like I wouldn't take that nonsense,they say don't hit women well let's see about that,I just feel like if any women should try any assault on me for feminism she's going to get it,plain and simple.anyway it depends on who they mess with,some men are just pussies by the way.

This is all just Jewish Communism. The Jews in the Communist Manifesto want to destroy and abolish the family unit of Gentile society as the basic structure of it. Then the Jewish Communist State takes control totally. So Marxist feminism is away for Jews to achieve this. The Jews were telling women to leave their husbands and children as they were oppressing them in the name of Feminism. When the Jews took over Russia they leveled Gentile society down with this stuff as well by enforced policy. Oh Goy a women's place is not at home with her children its working in our factories as Cattle Goyim.

Marxism is the New Testament in secular persona. Rabbi Jesus the thought form of the Jews to control the Goyim states the family unit is to be destroyed. You have to hate your father and mother and entire family and leave them to make rabbi jeboo happy. Every Xian family is fucking insanely dysfunctional for a reason.

yeah I know it is the Jews but I can't help it how women will fall for this kind of degradation,they go psychopath on it like they are trying to achieve something,one can not see the bigger picture and know that they are just wounding themselves.Jews are one thing but when I see stupid people its another.people should grow up

i once watched a woman attack a man because he coughed on the road,she was like you coughed,she tought it was an attack and confronted him,i just thought this isn't really funny,this girls are going psycho because they have brainwashed them.sad

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back