Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Going to die help

NeonBlue

I have been a member of JoS for over ten years but in the town I live in Bloemfontein in South Africa there is a drug which is apparently like dmt somehow and others can open there senses to some degree with this. There are people that believe in cthulhu here that have been trying to curse us for over five years and its just too much as they use image attacks and oss(ansuz) to sound very convincing and create large groups. I have asked countless times the Godsfor help but They only give guidance. Every single day I want to die. There is a Rune called Eo(Norwegian rune) and when reversed it causes extreme suffering. Four people at a time chant this into my head and it is extreme. I am easily outnumbered four to one. Every day I hope to die. Everyone or anyone I dont care who just let me die somehow! Please fucking help just once even. Im getting cursed and these guys never stop they use Eykur(the horse rune) to steal our defenses and thought forms and then send them against us. They use fe(but the more powerful version Thay) to spark arguments against us and Naud(need) to hurt us with infighting. I have one friend and Gods help us these guys want us dead.

Here's what you need to do.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Focus on doing the Returning Curses 1 and 2.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Make sure you are building an aura of protection. Do this consistently.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Breathing.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

Also make sure you are consistent in meditation. Even do hatha yoga daily if you are able to.

Clean your aura as well. With SURYAH or a related solar mantra chanted 108, to 216 times. If done in between the hours 1100 to 1400 hours, in the light of the sun it is very effective. But any time is fine as long as it's done consistently.

Also, please focus on other things. Don't give these lunatics the time of day, by feeling fear, and or thinking you will die. This can manifest if you dwell on it.

So completely IGNORE IT. Focus on your advancement, the reversing curses 1 and 2. Along with an aura of protection, consistent meditation with Hatha yoga if you can, and deep aura cleaning.

Good luck. You are going to be fine.

NeonBlueReal said:
I have been a member of JoS for over ten years but in the town I live in Bloemfontein in South Africa there is a drug which is apparently like dmt somehow and others can open there senses to some degree with this. There are people that believe in cthulhu here that have been trying to curse us for over five years and its just too much as they use image attacks and oss(ansuz) to sound very convincing and create large groups. I have asked countless times the Godsfor help but They only give guidance. Every single day I want to die. There is a Rune called Eo(Norwegian rune) and when reversed it causes extreme suffering. Four people at a time chant this into my head and it is extreme. I am easily outnumbered four to one. Every day I hope to die. Everyone or anyone I dont care who just let me die somehow! Please fucking help just once even. Im getting cursed and these guys never stop they use Eykur(the horse rune) to steal our defenses and thought forms and then send them against us. They use fe(but the more powerful version Thay) to spark arguments against us and Naud(need) to hurt us with infighting. I have one friend and Gods help us these guys want us dead.
The average magician our there is ridiculously weak. You can totally destroy them. I usually have to control myself not to destroy people who I am dealing with using black magic. Perhaps it's my will but really it's just the power of what we have.

I think you are being a bit paranoid and need to relax a bit. If someone had any serious power and were actually cursing you for years it would have taken its toll.

When you believe in someone's magic, your aura weakens up in relation to them and you are psychically open to whatever they throw at you. You need to focus on cleaning your soul and keeping up your AoP and everything else will fall in place.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390580 time=1664304701 user_id=19170]
NeonBlueReal said:
The average magician our there is ridiculously weak. You can totally destroy them. I usually have to control myself not to destroy people who I am dealing with using black magic. Perhaps it's my will but really it's just the power of what we have.

I think you are being a bit paranoid and need to relax a bit. If someone had any serious power and were actually cursing you for years it would have taken its toll.

When you believe in someone's magic, your aura weakens up in relation to them and you are psychically open to whatever they throw at you. You need to focus on cleaning your soul and keeping up your AoP and everything else will fall in place.

Thank you for your reply but clearly you dont get it. This is not one magician anymore and what you describe is usually the case but when people can use Oss to sound very convincing and create groups of people and esp comes much easier as a result of drug like substances the situation changes alot. What Im telling you is that I did get cursed for years and that it did take its toll.

I truely do not mean to offend you here but how is it that you dont know of this drug they are using as people here use this to great effect even from age 17 onwards. When this comes into the situation alot changes. I realize that what you are picturing is some kids with acid but actually its a magician with about ten to twenty years experience teaching others using every Rune I chant and every spell I find or come up with being used against me. Has anyone ever used Eykur to steal your thought forms? How about energy ripping marathons? Do you know that Saulo+Tyr is an anti energy ripping defense?

Im trying to tell you that Im not a newbie and its not some out of control imagination that I have. Getting programmed with Eykur in your 3rd eye while you sleep is not a joke and thought forms hitting you in mass whenever you try to put up a defense is not funny. Did you know that Tyr can throw negativity from yourself into others? Well they throw negativity from themselves into me and Logur is used on my family to put them into depressions while I get hit with Image attacks (for an example on image attacks chant Thay for 30 minutes per person and affirm:"the image that /name of target here/ is not deceptive, psychotic, undesirable, sinister, an infiltrator, and a hacker is completely and permanently destroyed in a way that destroys /name of target here/)

This is actually devastating black magick as one is within a very short time totally shut out and they sound just too innocent as they are using Oss to get people to join in. The Gods do provide guidance but we are only two people and we are grouped up on. Kindly consider that the magick used against us is being refined and that this behavior of theirs is totally obsessed. Three people wereput up to this and when they started this we did indeed fight back and win but when we beat Peiker Fouche, Janse Van Rensberg and Karin de Goede they went running to a fellow named joe (an occult practioner that does tattoos and has been a Cthulhu practioner for about twenty years and provided access to this dmt like power drug) .

We need help. They go around to new people all the time and its serious. Saulo+Tyr can also repair ones aura (they group up and burn through our auras as they have the manpower and it bleeds out our strength) but they just kept on hitting as there is no consequence and they have us isolated. Imagination has nothing to do with being hit in the 3rd eye by four magicians using Thay or Thurs.

This Joe fellow did my JoS sigil tattoos for Father Satan and my Guardian Demon and then he just went cold anger on me. I just wasnt aware enough to realise it but he directed Peiker Fouche to do this and taught him magick while to ease Peikers victory he now uses Vin and Madur (icelandic wunjo and mannaz) to make himself beloved by others and they help him to target us. We are alone here and need help.

NeonBlueReal said:

You shouldn't panic. Clearly, you are fine. In regards to those that might join them, not a problem either as they will equally be weak crackheads.

Most of these idiots cannot do shit and if they are in drugs too, this means they can do even less. Just follow the advice of others below and they will eventually just ruin themselves as they all do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NeonBlueReal said:

You shouldn't panic. Clearly, you are fine. In regards to those that might join them, not a problem either as they will equally be weak crackheads.

Most of these idiots cannot do shit and if they are in drugs too, this means they can do even less. Just follow the advice of others below and they will eventually just ruin themselves as they all do.

I do understand as one idiot has a track record of giving them epic fails but there obsessed with me. I use Saulo+Tyr to throw back curses and such but they are mobbing us to the extent that everything gets binded or attacked. You dont know how bad it is to get reversed Eo in your head or marathon cursing on you. They also targetted our pets and loved ones. This is beyond bad. I do appreciate how much we learned from this but this is not a joke here. Trying to put out a defense for my whole family as they would just target anyone left me overextended and they ganged up to burn holes in my aura.

Please understand that this has been ongoing for over five years and they are insecure that we could somehow be special and gifted and that they are somehow obsolete others feel over competitive and they just cant get enough. Its complete obsession.

For example everytime I exercise about five to ten minutes in they beging inging me. Whenever I energy breath they energy rip me using strange workings such as Ur(to pull life force from us) and sometimes add Ar(jera) to create a spiral like pull with Ur aswell. Now the Gods say in my dream that Saulo+Tyr is an excellent defense but its simply ganged up on. I must express that my life is brutally ruined at every single turn. Empowerment? Rip it! Applying for a job? Fe or Naud it! Relationship? Ing it! Motorcycle? Curse it!

For example they use sex magick to curse me which is easy enough but when I use Eo to protect myself from orgasmic energy (we just call it org for short in this town btw Eo cuts right through org, AY-OH) we get branded as necromancers because its called the Rune of necromancy on the JoS even though it means yew.

We learned quite abit but they steal it all and experiement with black magick (we call it BM in this town) on us then get feedback with whatever drug they use. The first thing they did was recruit as many people that I knew as they could. Im daily outnumbered by about four or more to one. This is serious here.

I did have an excellent defense. Saulo+Tyr as a defense to throw back curses but then they get upset when they curse me and I throw it back and then they target my family and I cant protect everyone while they bind me and my head with Eykur which means I have to unbind with Oss (at that point they just keep cursing me. Any defense I do is ganged up on)

I need help fighting back.

serpentwalker666 said:
Here's what you need to do.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Focus on doing the Returning Curses 1 and 2.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Make sure you are building an aura of protection. Do this consistently.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Breathing.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

Also make sure you are consistent in meditation. Even do hatha yoga daily if you are able to.

Clean your aura as well. With SURYAH or a related solar mantra chanted 108, to 216 times. If done in between the hours 1100 to 1400 hours, in the light of the sun it is very effective. But any time is fine as long as it's done consistently.

Also, please focus on other things. Don't give these lunatics the time of day, by feeling fear, and or thinking you will die. This can manifest if you dwell on it.

So completely IGNORE IT. Focus on your advancement, the reversing curses 1 and 2. Along with an aura of protection, consistent meditation with Hatha yoga if you can, and deep aura cleaning.

Good luck. You are going to be fine.

I tried to send you an email for help. Please reply. Its extreme. Thank you for your time

Henu the Great said:
NeonBlueReal said:
Follow up on the advice serpentwalker gave you. It's what fighting back consist of.

You didnt read NeonBlueReal's post. They throw it back again. And its constant packing and obsession. Imagine your whole workday being hit with curses. Are you going to follow all those links the whole day? Very unlikely.

I can relate to everything he mentioned. That town he mentioned is close to if it is not the occult capital of the SA country. So its not just inexperienced casters. This groups do exist, they do follow darker stuff and they do isolate and kill those they dont like. And they do pull memebers rapidly fast.

There is no time for meditation and growing, they make sure they anti anythhing you do. Damn that list keeps going my friend.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NeonBlueReal said:

Please refer to my reply to Henu the great once my reply gets approved. Its give a broader view, whicj in most cases the avg JoS member wont see coming until its too late. The drug itself seems to be much more refined.

And im sure this cant be the only guy this is happening to. Other JoS members might not have this problem, others might, but stay quiet, died.

Im trying to tell you that its gone beyond that. Im trying to tell you that after five years of being targeted daily and cursed that its past returning curses and I understand that returning curses is the go to response because you havent experienced this but its by far not enough.

Do you know what its like to be energy ripped by a group of four magicians until you pass out and then your response is to return there curses. Thats not the answer. Im here asking for help for a serious reason. This is serious and people an help us but this returning curses working is by far not doing it. In fact you can do the entire returning curses working with the Tyr Rune and they are using our own workings against us. We need help here and everyone just says returning curses! Why cant anyone help us! We get cursed daily! They steal our defenses with Eykur and oh dont worry?

Henu the Great said:
NeonBlueReal said:
Follow up on the advice serpentwalker gave you. It's what fighting back consist of.

Shamutanti666 said:
Henu the Great said:
NeonBlueReal said:

You didnt read NeonBlueReal's post. They throw it back again. And its constant packing and obsession. Imagine your whole workday being hit with curses. Are you going to follow all those links the whole day? Very unlikely.

I can relate to everything he mentioned. That town he mentioned is close to if it is not the occult capital of the SA country. So its not just inexperienced casters. This groups do exist, they do follow darker stuff and they do isolate and kill those they dont like. And they do pull memebers rapidly fast.

There is no time for meditation and growing, they make sure they anti anythhing you do. Damn that list keeps going my friend.
I DID read the post and it's oddly similar to certain other posts which claim overbearing stress and in the end the poster flips on us or something.

I mean your new strats are cool, but not that cool.

Help was given. Now is the time for them to act on it.

Henu the Great said:
Shamutanti666 said:
Henu the Great said:

I DID read the post and it's oddly similar to certain other posts which claim overbearing stress and in the end the poster flips on us or something.

I mean your new strats are cool, but not that cool.

Help was given. Now is the time for them to act on it.

Similar but not the same situation. All the years being a part of JoS never seen anyone explain/expose on the forum that there are other groups hostile against us and they use a refined drug and give it to the whole town so they lure members. Most do follow hebrew related practises yes ,but more is out there.
In that town in particular, if they cant get to you (Gods do help and care), they decide to enlist people to experiment on you with black magick. Like NeonBlue said, marathon it (thats bc they get people to do it). Its not about strats, its about you against 4 - 8 (min of 10 years exp practising on other casters). And they use steal the stuff you learn. I was clueless way back, damn, but one guy even admitted taking a leader of group out (ganged up on probably).

There is a norm in those darker groups anywhere, you will find the same thing, attacking those who could potentially outgrow them, and they dont like JoS and the symbol we carry and even if you dont think its serious/real maybe someone there will take up on this.

Take care

NeonBlueReal said:
Im trying to tell you that its gone beyond that. Im trying to tell you that after five years of being targeted daily and cursed that its past returning curses and I understand that returning curses is the go to response because you havent experienced this but its by far not enough.

Do you know what its like to be energy ripped by a group of four magicians until you pass out and then your response is to return there curses. Thats not the answer. Im here asking for help for a serious reason. This is serious and people an help us but this returning curses working is by far not doing it. In fact you can do the entire returning curses working with the Tyr Rune and they are using our own workings against us. We need help here and everyone just says returning curses! Why cant anyone help us! We get cursed daily! They steal our defenses with Eykur and oh dont worry?

The problem is that there isn't much we can do for you. If you were advised that Saulo + Tyr is an excellent defense, then focus heavily on that. Instead of making an AOP separate for each family, cannot you program it like a mobile defense that goes only where needed?

In this case, unless your family are SS, then protect yourself with a higher priority. If they are depressed, then so be it. As long as they are still ok in the long-term, then this represents a wasted effort on your opponents' part.

If they are stealing your thoughtforms with Eykur, then maybe avoid using thoughtform-based defense. Use Thaur as a reactive defense to automatically return curses.

For now, you should avoid attempting to relationship or owning a motorcycle if you can help it, as well as other unnecessary risks to your safety.

Also, not sure what you mean about "being branded as a necromancer for using Eo". How would others know what you are chanting? Similarly, how do these people know what you are learning?

----------------

I think your best bet is basically turtling up your defenses, using Thaur to return all curses, and continue this strategy. With the help of the Gods, they should see that it is just a pointless battle. If you are in contact with them, tell them that you will just continue this for another 5 years and they will waste time until a Demon seeks permanent revenge.

They already think you are special. If that is the reason why they hate you, then you should mock them and say you are still standing against strong odds. Tell them their efforts are fruitless and that they are only angering the Gods. Even if they kill you, then others will seek revenge.

Maybe this seems silly to you, but that is just my idea. There is not much else we can say to you that the Gods would not already be able to explain or directly help with.

Shamutanti666 said:
Please refer to my reply to Henu the great once my reply gets approved. Its give a broader view, whicj in most cases the avg JoS member wont see coming until its too late. The drug itself seems to be much more refined.

And im sure this cant be the only guy this is happening to. Other JoS members might not have this problem, others might, but stay quiet, died.

What drug? All I hear in this thread is this "wonder drug" which creates magical abilities that will threaten JoS.

I have a hard time believing that the Gods would let a dedicated member literally die over some tweakers who have never meditated before, aside from their one leader or whatever.

The average JoS member who does regular warfare has to contend with a greater degree of danger than what I am hearing.

Just for context, we just got done with another thread where the victim claimed to be a veteran who is getting attacked by all sorts of impossible-to-defend ways, then acting like we can somehow solve it. All we can do is just give advice; it isn't like we have a secret mantra to use.

For situations which are beyond your control, ask the Gods for help. This will prove much more fruitful than anything we can provide.

If you are dedicated to Satan, then you are not gonna die or be harmed by a bunch of measly magicians. Its that simple.

Im starting to see a pattern here...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390915 time=1664438887 user_id=21286]
Shamutanti666 said:

What drug? All I hear in this thread is this "wonder drug" which creates magical abilities that will threaten JoS.

I have a hard time believing that the Gods would let a dedicated member literally die over some tweakers who have never meditated before, aside from their one leader or whatever.

The average JoS member who does regular warfare has to contend with a greater degree of danger than what I am hearing.

Just for context, we just got done with another thread where the victim claimed to be a veteran who is getting attacked by all sorts of impossible-to-defend ways, then acting like we can somehow solve it. All we can do is just give advice; it isn't like we have a secret mantra to use.

For situations which are beyond your control, ask the Gods for help. This will prove much more fruitful than anything we can provide.

The average JoS member does not contend with more danger and you dont even know what its like to be energy ripped let alone marathon cursed. Im not going to flip out on you here but what do you rhink would happen if someone trying to open there senses would experience when targetted by others that use abilities and openess provided by dmt? Especially when you blatantly dont even know these things exist and give me a "The Gods will help" reply. We are supposed to be a community and unite so that others dont gang up on us and prevail against us. Would you avenge me? Nah. Im starting to ask myself does the Jos even notice or care if I get dragged down for years and eventually offed? You dont know the "strats" here and this is not world of warcraft. People get hurt and we are asking for help. Saying we must apply the advise is not at all helpful as you simply didnt bother.

If you return curses it wont help because they group up and straight up overpower you. It is simply more than one person can handle. And after you return curses they energy rip or ing. Do you plan on returning ripping and ing? How about it? Will returning curses help anyone when they send it back again in force? No. It wont and you didnt consider it. What you gave us is essentially an automated kind of response. Its all okay no matter what because returning curses. We are asking for help because that isnt enough. When automated response isnt enpugh you seem to get incredulous but we are here for help.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Shamutanti666 said:

Generally people ask for help when the situation seems impossible and I hope to make a bigger reply to this. Also not everone that uses drugs is a washout. You underestimate how much we all need to work together. Rtrs are one thing people telling you that your going to die and group cursing you is a whole different story.

Invoke your Guardian Demon then Clean your chakras 3 times daily,ask your Demon to send the curses back at them amplified,also if using a protection spell use Suryae or runes depending on what parts of your life they are attacking,protect it, remember if you're dedicated to satan, the Gods can help you in your rituals,

I also heard some of the disgusting practices the reptilian jews get these I wouldn't call them black but useful idiots to do its disgusting,but you have the Gods on your side even if it is 100 men cursing you, the Gods can devastate them in an instant,

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Shamutanti666 said:

I did hear of 2 new drugs being released an ki----people,more than likely the reptilian jews, but not this kind of drug before

NeonBlueReal said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Shamutanti666 said:

Generally people ask for help when the situation seems impossible and I hope to make a bigger reply to this. Also not everone that uses drugs is a washout. You underestimate how much we all need to work together. Rtrs are one thing people telling you that your going to die and group cursing you is a whole different story.

Blitzkrieg and other people readings this, are you even aware that people are being paid to curse other people, especially in the town mentioned. So they dont mind if this goes on for another few years, they get money for it. Even more motivation basically. And nobody ever calls them out for it, so they keep doing it.

I dont use drugs and obviously NeonBlueReal doesnt, but not all drug users are poor or twickers. This can be misconception some people have. Yes they are reliant on what this substances provide, but they have been casting a long time. Unaware enthusiastic new people tend to look up to the wrong crowd and they dont get attracted instantly.

Also to those who dont realise, please keep in mind that the JoS itself is being used against us. People are creating lies/misconception of what the forum stands for and the only selling point is that we are "Nazis", and we going to infiltrate towns and kill off jews. And they never bother to read the forum. This is the biggest selling point being used to get people to hate, isolate and hurt us.

So when people say how the jews should die, me and NeonBlueReal get all that venting anger on us as that get used to fuel people. So please think of that. You are free to express your opinion, but that just get twisted and used a fuel against us, irregarldess of the truth and good intentions.

NeonBlueReal said:
The average JoS member does not contend with more danger and you dont even know what its like to be energy ripped let alone marathon cursed. Im not going to flip out on you here but what do you rhink would happen if someone trying to open there senses would experience when targetted by others that use abilities and openess provided by dmt? Especially when you blatantly dont even know these things exist and give me a "The Gods will help" reply. We are supposed to be a community and unite so that others dont gang up on us and prevail against us. Would you avenge me? Nah. Im starting to ask myself does the Jos even notice or care if I get dragged down for years and eventually offed? You dont know the "strats" here and this is not world of warcraft. People get hurt and we are asking for help. Saying we must apply the advise is not at all helpful as you simply didnt bother.

If you return curses it wont help because they group up and straight up overpower you. It is simply more than one person can handle. And after you return curses they energy rip or ing. Do you plan on returning ripping and ing? How about it? Will returning curses help anyone when they send it back again in force? No. It wont and you didnt consider it. What you gave us is essentially an automated kind of response. Its all okay no matter what because returning curses. We are asking for help because that isnt enough. When automated response isnt enpugh you seem to get incredulous but we are here for help.

Of course we care about you, and all the others who have posted these sorts of problems. You can see the large response from many members, including HPHC himself. Everyone is sympathetic here.

I am just being honest that there is not much we can realistically do. Many people are already managing their lives and have some time for warfare against the enemy, but not enough time to take on a personal battle with these other people. We also don't know the situation to any extent, and we are just hearing about all of this now.

Do you want us to just start mass cursing some random person, of which you will provide a picture or something? We were in the middle of a schedule while this was posted, and will soon have another. We cannot afford to split our energies like this.

No, asking the Gods for help is definitely not a generic reply, because situations that are out of your control are exactly where they are most helpful. If you are a dedicated member of 10 years, then you are valuable to them, and they will not let you die.

The Gods have helped people with much lesser problems, so I know that they will help you with a problem concerning major danger, especially for a 10 year veteran of the Satanic path.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=391129 time=1664555138 user_id=21286]
NeonBlueReal said:

Of course we care about you, and all the others who have posted these sorts of problems. You can see the large response from many members, including HPHC himself. Everyone is sympathetic here.

I am just being honest that there is not much we can realistically do. Many people are already managing their lives and have some time for warfare against the enemy, but not enough time to take on a personal battle with these other people. We also don't know the situation to any extent, and we are just hearing about all of this now.

Do you want us to just start mass cursing some random person, of which you will provide a picture or something? We were in the middle of a schedule while this was posted, and will soon have another. We cannot afford to split our energies like this.

No, asking the Gods for help is definitely not a generic reply, because situations that are out of your control are exactly where they are most helpful. If you are a dedicated member of 10 years, then you are valuable to them, and they will not let you die.

The Gods have helped people with much lesser problems, so I know that they will help you with a problem concerning major danger, especially for a 10 year veteran of the Satanic path.

I dont wanna sound like an ass or accuse ppl of being an infiltrator or a troll, but:
If they have been a veteran of Satan's path for 10 WHOLE YEARS then how are they whining so much about a supposed few deranged psycho druggie "magicians"?
This account was literally only made a few days ago.

Just like the kalikat situation: present a supposed extremely dangerous problem or situation, ignore and try to prove all the members wrong on how their advice sucks or is useless, and then flip out and leave, as if putting on a show to somehow convince other people, especially those of the without, to not bother with this place.

Im not calling names here. Just saying my thoughts on how similar this is to that kalikat fellow (who had a lot of discrepancies in what they wrote).

Also the gods would NEVER abandon a truly 10 year dedicated SS who would ever be in such a situation or just give "guidance and thats it".

Also they keep talking about all these rune variations and describe exactly what they do almost as if they know everything. Something which can also be seen in kalikats posts. Posing the "lethal" situation and then rejecting all sound advice with the further vague explanations as if they are trying to say they know everything.

If a supposed ten year veteran SS, who supposedly doesnt get direct help from the gods and only made this account a few days ago, knows what their enemies are exactly doing to curse them, then they would know what to do about it in the proper way.

That, or theres something else going on here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
NeonBlueReal said:

The Gods explained that it does not work that way. Although The Gods most definitely help us it is primarily in the way of guidance and dreams.

You cannot split your energies to fight for even one JoS member whos life is in danger for over five years? Yes you could and this would solve the problem but you dont.

You are sympathetic and even HPHC cares? Apparently not as you seem suddenly incapable of any sort of magick and are not willing. We are not fine after five years of being cursed.

Going to the Gods to solve problems? If this is the case why cant you clear with The Gods if we are truely JoS members or not. Then you would care and see we are serious here.

You have no idea the stunts they have pulled to break us down and how many bindings and curses they hit us with. We have been attacked relentlessly.

Many of the rtrs are short and if you were willing to have us do rtrs for years but wont help at all then what does that mean? That with over 73 thousand members you simply couldnt? We must believe in what JoS stands for but you clearly couldnt care less. The idea that after 10 years of being in the JoS the answer is we cant afford to is a poor apathetic lie at best and we and many others have been attacked relentlessly.

I have learned alot of magick being targetted so but there is a reason why entire cultures have been killed off and its not because The Gods will do it for you. Without help we will be dragged down even further and eventually killed. Also these things happen because people dont know the difference and Im trying to explain this here.

My GD is Agares. You cant take even 10-20 minutes to even try to summon Her or ask Her? You simply cant ask any God perhaps Zeus? No one can start a forum group working to protect or to fight back for all those that get singled out and targetted with bindings, rituals or curses? Nor suddenly can anyone chant even one Rune?

Im here because its as though the whole world is against me and Im wasting away. My dreams of meditation and empowerment are wasting away. Please help us. My one JoS friend with me and my brother do not fair any better. Abandoning us doesnt solve these problems for anyone. The esp from this dmt like drug is not a joke and its being used to target us and further gaslight us. This is cruel and I am wasting away because you dont want to help.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I am aware of the similarities of this, as well as other strange issues here.

Whether the situation is valid, or we are not being told something, there is just nothing we can really do here.
Nobody knows the situation or the people involved. It is not reasonable for JoS to get sidetracked fighting these unknown battles when we have larger issues to deal with.

At the same time, this guy has handled these attacks for 5 years now, so I think he is stronger than he realizes. At the very least, he can keep safe until the Gods can handle this for him.

But, any ideas involving JoS whipping random energies at unknown people and places just cannot be done. So I wish this person the best.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
NeonBlueReal said:

I dont wanna sound like an ass or accuse ppl of being an infiltrator or a troll, but:
If they have been a veteran of Satan's path for 10 WHOLE YEARS then how are they whining so much about a supposed few deranged psycho druggie "magicians"?
This account was literally only made a few days ago.

Just like the kalikat situation: present a supposed extremely dangerous problem or situation, ignore and try to prove all the members wrong on how their advice sucks or is useless, and then flip out and leave, as if putting on a show to somehow convince other people, especially those of the without, to not bother with this place.

Im not calling names here. Just saying my thoughts on how similar this is to that kalikat fellow (who had a lot of discrepancies in what they wrote).

Also the gods would NEVER abandon a truly 10 year dedicated SS who would ever be in such a situation or just give "guidance and thats it".

Also they keep talking about all these rune variations and describe exactly what they do almost as if they know everything. Something which can also be seen in kalikats posts. Posing the "lethal" situation and then rejecting all sound advice with the further vague explanations as if they are trying to say they know everything.

If a supposed ten year veteran SS, who supposedly doesnt get direct help from the gods and only made this account a few days ago, knows what their enemies are exactly doing to curse them, then they would know what to do about it in the proper way.

That, or theres something else going on here.

I think on some level there's a small group of drug users that do possess a strength to kinda do these things. Here is the thing there ARE a handful of people and I say this relatively rare. That CAN take hallucinogenic/entheogenic/mind altering substances and actually fix or change themselves and do stuff.

I understand JoS wants sober people doing stuff i.e. without the use of mind altering substances even things like drinking red wine as some do for health reasons we look down on it.

But I think it's completely naive to believe Drugger = total crap. Sheer fact is in the beginning of the prior decade sometime circa 2011 when I was doing various research on computers, mechanical keyboards, electronics etc.etc. I did run into drug websites to study such as erowid or shroomery or whatever(although I've been aware of those websites for many years prior). I mean hell it wasn't till like 2015-2016 wiki craze when psychonauts wikia opened up and explains various hallucinogenic/entheogenic stuff.

The sheer fact is think of it like this a Drug(mind altering substance) = brute force entry into some World. For example HP.Cobra once told me in a post that I go into thought loops. I have no idea what a thought loop is even reading acidchains websites that states LSD molecules enter the brain and sometimes from time to time stay stuck for about 2-5 minutes until it's processed and in turn produces thought loops. But normal people even those who've never used drugs have been in thought loops. I still don't understand what a thought loop is nor have a clear concise explanation whether it's a sober or drugged response. Hell reading on thought loops didn't fix anything.

Funny when the internet is incredibly unhelpful. Reminds me of a recent member telling me to study more. Yeah sometimes the internet doesn't have it nor has that information.

TLDR: Drug user = brute forcer of alternative World. IF drugs are seen as religious escapism and seen as religion or religious. Then obviously some people are going to harness this for stuff like this.

Which leads to me a statement. I don't mean to demean the JoS organization. But also I can't lie and say I'm a spiritual master. Just recently Wotanwarrior relayed some issues and funny enough I clearly recall him in ProPHP before it's closer or mid 2017 when current A-forums were opened. That he spent about a solid year or two working on his astral senses.

So it comes to pass that JoS attracts lots of crazies or trolls or people who probably do something which is like whatever to us.

But seriously how does OP get to these levels. Kalikiat or whatever her/his name is said Miami wanksters did stuff to her or harass her or whatever. She goes I can't help, I can fight back but it doesn't work.

Okay then well how in the first place do you even know your under attack. Was it "It was real because it was in my mind?"

I don't know how people open themselves up or trance up to these ranges of levels or whatever. AP'ing into my house etc.etc.

I can assure you with the amount of years I've been trying to study astral projection and spending hours on the subject back in 2000/2001 time period. I can assure you if you got people who only use it for this kind of stuff rather than explore or find entities or interact with ayylmaos(aliens). You got some petty people who probably deserve to get shot on principle for being dipsticks.

It's like here is astral projection. I can do it and yet they do it for stupid shit. Or if they are drug users they do it to advance further into this realm.

I think two things:

1. JoS mentality. Drugs/Druggers/Druggy = stupid whacked out crack methy trippers or whatever is stupid. Never underestimate what a drug can do. Never underestimate what some people do who naturally, learned, or without even knowing posses a spiritual property from usage.

2. I've noticed a theme with people coming online in these two cases or in other cases. Whether these two almost xtianistic people. I can do stuff but it doesn't work. Or in cases of various people coming online and not even here but around in other spiritual communities. That they inasmuch use these tools or whatever but nothing works.

Either nothing works and what works is 2A and a gun. Which I'm not suggesting due to hitting the justice system.

But O.P. there is nothing we can do. Seriously like no idea, we already suggested stuff it works it works do it. It doesn't work, it doesn't work.

I don't know what kind of crazy shit is happening in Africa or South Africa or whatever. All I know is SHTF a long time ago with your country. So if you got some people maybe even military trained people. Who knows what kind of shit you run into now a days. There's some crazy fucks out there in today's day in age.

Sorry we can't help you. Buy some guns and some ammo learn how to defend yourself and 2A them if the situation calls for it. Again legal system but considering what is going on in South Africa with all these people training others with guns and people getting killed and shot and S.A. being turned into a communist shithole cause of coofy. From the things I seen it seems like SA already is in communism. Hell what is stopping these people from criminally harassing you.

You DID say they act like a criminal crime group only with occult things. Or perhaps they just say that to scare people. When in reality they probably are scared shitless of the population or people or whomever is against them and like Sirmixalot says "pulling out tough".

They do DMT okay cool so it seems like these people are heavy into hallunigenic substances hell I would not be surprised if they even did Salvia Divinorium or LSD-25 or ALD-52(Crystalized LSD) or other substances.

DMT is something that people have stated exposes them to weird things in outerspace. Practically 90% of it's users report having an out of body experience and blasting off into outerspace and seeing weird shit. One guy saw a giant being about 25-30 feet in size masturbating towards the Earth. Another guy entered a space vessel and one of the Humanoid looking aliens goes "Huh so you can finally see us!" which freaked him out probably EXACTLY as dreamviews astral projection journal by one member in their forums. When he met a being an extraterrestrial he had a freak out like a genetic explosion going through his system. He was FREAKED right the fuck out and funny he knew about this stuff but like he said and one other person said "Meeting entities in the astral is not like running into a stranger in the streets. This is beyond surreal feeling, it's akin to this massive burst of surging fear even if friendly it's just out of it."

Sheer fact is if people are doing drugs and getting instant results then obviously it makes sense the action-reward system entails it. Funny many new agers and many people in spirituality are entranced by certain substances. It's not unlike the device from Batman Beyond where the deaf guy gives a tuning fork device to the person to trip out without the uses of substances.

My best guess O.P. has a mental illness probably a paranoid style issue. Maybe schizo-affective type to paranoid properties.

If people are genuinely doing this then your probably more advanced than some of the newer members. If somehow they have your image or something. I'm not denying images don't act as vessels for something but it seems strange.

Why you? What is so special about you? Do you have guns, money, property? Are you some kind of big shot and they dislike that?

There's so many questions that I think it's just O.P. maybe he did drugs maybe he got involved with LSD and had those thought loops.

I don't know but O.P. we can't help you sheer fact is you could just be speaking delusionally. Maybe he looks out the window and imagines people doing stuff. Reminds me of some member living in Los Angelos and stating his entire neighborhood astral projects or knows people that do it. And people harass him or state leave me alone I'm sleeping or whatever it was the person in question said.

Sheer fact is 50 million people a year claim out of body experiences most don't bother any further. Some could be considered what I call dream projections whereby you get a strong dream and even have false awakenings. A virtual projection not an actual one in fact if you look at your bed you'll see nothing. When people truly AP they freak out and see their body on the bed sleeping.

If these people are blasting you or chutulu or whatever shit they are in it begs the question why they keep going. Seriously O.P. are you some kind of big shot? Or some kind of special entity that hinders them? Did you go around fucking around with them or telling them stuff or you said something and they wish to use you as a whipping boy to test out weapons on you?

NeonBlueReal said:

Yes, JoS already does broad blessing rituals for its members: the prosperity ritual. This was done only a few months ago, and you have done it many times in your 10 years here.

The problem here is not about sympathy or apathy. The problem is about management of energy.

JoS cannot run off trying to fight every battle possible, especially one in which we have zero idea about the situation. This would lead to a situation where our energies against our main opponents become diluted. If that happens, then many more people will be threatened.

You must understand that it is very easy for people to make up stories to waste our time and energy. This is time and energy which most people cannot spare. That is why we are critical, not cruel, about how and when we act.

Your GD is Agares, which means her role is to literally guard you while you advance. In this way JoS has already given you protection which is stronger than anyone here. In this case, her divine actions will avoid this very situation where JoS is forced to toss energies at unknown problems, as she can act like a "special agent" to avert danger to you.

If she cannot solve your problem, then we cannot. For all the above reasons, I do not think this is a situation that would be wise for JoS to act towards. I can only repeat this same thing so many times. Thank you for your understanding here.

NeonBlueReal said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
NeonBlueReal said:

The Gods explained that it does not work that way. Although The Gods most definitely help us it is primarily in the way of guidance and dreams.

You cannot split your energies to fight for even one JoS member whos life is in danger for over five years? Yes you could and this would solve the problem but you dont.

You are sympathetic and even HPHC cares? Apparently not as you seem suddenly incapable of any sort of magick and are not willing. We are not fine after five years of being cursed.

Going to the Gods to solve problems? If this is the case why cant you clear with The Gods if we are truely JoS members or not. Then you would care and see we are serious here.

You have no idea the stunts they have pulled to break us down and how many bindings and curses they hit us with. We have been attacked relentlessly.

Many of the rtrs are short and if you were willing to have us do rtrs for years but wont help at all then what does that mean? That with over 73 thousand members you simply couldnt? We must believe in what JoS stands for but you clearly couldnt care less. The idea that after 10 years of being in the JoS the answer is we cant afford to is a poor apathetic lie at best and we and many others have been attacked relentlessly.

I have learned alot of magick being targetted so but there is a reason why entire cultures have been killed off and its not because The Gods will do it for you. Without help we will be dragged down even further and eventually killed. Also these things happen because people dont know the difference and Im trying to explain this here.

My GD is Agares. You cant take even 10-20 minutes to even try to summon Her or ask Her? You simply cant ask any God perhaps Zeus? No one can start a forum group working to protect or to fight back for all those that get singled out and targetted with bindings, rituals or curses? Nor suddenly can anyone chant even one Rune?

Im here because its as though the whole world is against me and Im wasting away. My dreams of meditation and empowerment are wasting away. Please help us. My one JoS friend with me and my brother do not fair any better. Abandoning us doesnt solve these problems for anyone. The esp from this dmt like drug is not a joke and its being used to target us and further gaslight us. This is cruel and I am wasting away because you dont want to help.

yup, here it is. told you guys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back