Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I get rid of greys and reptilians?

TheOneLucifitias

What can I do to get rid of a grey or reptilians if they’ve attached themselves to me? Meditations, runes etc

On top of my head. Your best bet is to contact your GD. Theyre the best in dealing with it. But here is some basic stuff u would find on forum and some of my personal exp.

1. Block them out. Strenthen your void med. Majority of the waken attacks is psychological attacks, thus block them out.

2. Med visualising yourself in pure blue Satanic fire elements. Vis burning any and all links with them

3. Removing obstacles - Satanama Ramadasa SaSay (pronounced - Sa-Sah-Yah) Soh Hung. Stretch the vibration here.

Just prep your aff to be something in accordance to what u want.

TheOneLucifitias said:
What can I do to get rid of a grey or reptilians if they’ve attached themselves to me? Meditations, runes etc

If you are not able to deal with something by yourself, you can always seek Father Satan and your GD.

TheOneLucifitias said:

That probably never happens. They can only send thoughtforms. Trying possession on a Satanist will invite the wrath of the Gods.

Just ignore them if you ever come across them. They will try and waste your time, scare you, create doubt and confusion, impersonate a God and other nonsensical things. People who say they have had Greys or lizards attached to them especially for prolonged periods have probably just had thoughtforms or are experiencing paranoia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back