Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The current world state

Unholypoptart666

Hello Brothers And Sisters, I’m making this post as a means to gather some more advanced satanists thoughts on the matter of the state of the world right now, now I’ll admit, I’m still sort of trying to get a handle on meditating daily and doing my rtrs, and the 40 day program has been very beneficial so far, but that aside, I’m not yet at a point where I know for sure who my guardian is or the like, so I will admit I’m a bit daunted by everything that’s going on in the world right now. We have this Zalensky kike trying to start world war 3, and we have a very incompetent commander in chief in the states, I would use far more colorful words to describe him but I’m not looking to spark a debate about that, at any rate what do you all make of current world affairs? I have no doubt Satan will protect us come any threat we can’t handle on our own, i suppose my worry is for those without that protection…anyway let me know your thoughts! Ave Satanas!

Unholypoptart666 said:
Hello Brothers And Sisters, I’m making this post as a means to gather some more advanced satanists thoughts on the matter of the state of the world right now, now I’ll admit, I’m still sort of trying to get a handle on meditating daily and doing my rtrs, and the 40 day program has been very beneficial so far, but that aside, I’m not yet at a point where I know for sure who my guardian is or the like, so I will admit I’m a bit daunted by everything that’s going on in the world right now. We have this Zalensky kike trying to start world war 3, and we have a very incompetent commander in chief in the states, I would use far more colorful words to describe him but I’m not looking to spark a debate about that, at any rate what do you all make of current world affairs? I have no doubt Satan will protect us come any threat we can’t handle on our own, i suppose my worry is for those without that protection…anyway let me know your thoughts! Ave Satanas!

İnsanlar uyanmaya başladıkça, yahudiler o kadar üste çıkmaya çalışıyor. Bu her zaman böyle oldu. Koruyucunuzu bulmak için kendinize zaman ayırın. O sizi biliyor. Açıkçası ben rtr yaptıkça kendimi güvende hissediyorum. Bir şeyler için çabalıyorum ve Şeytan bunun karşılığını bana veriyor. Siz korunmadığınızı düşünseniz bile, bazı şeyler için çabaladığınız sürece tanrılar bizim yanımızda. Ve bir kişi bile kalmış olsa, dünyada bizim gibi insanlar olduğu sürece dünya iyiye gidecek. Sadece zaman gerekiyor

The current world affairs are a manifestation of jews to create a genocidal clown world for all Gentiles.
All of their centuries of rabbinical cursing, central banking, political corrupting, death programs aka "religions," corrupted idiotic public education systems, retarded health standards by the medical systems, their human slave trades, pharmaceutical rackets, war mongering.... the list can go on.
All bad and destructive things in our current world affairs can be pinpointed to a jew.
Their reptilian ET overlords thrive off suffering and negative energies, and all jews are subservient to this ET hive mind, and work to it's "benefit."
All of humanity must be awakened to this reality, that the jews are the enemy of all living things on this planet, and are not human, but an invasive species that must be removed.
We are on the front lines of a spiritual war that is intensifying by the day.
The importance of the RTRs cannot be taken lightly, as this deconstructs their kabbalistic kike magick and stranglehold they had on the metaphysical.
If you are in the USA as am I, our current "world leaders" are most likely all, wall kissing pissrael kike shills, especially Biden. Every one of his children are married to a jew and most of his important administration staff are jews.
What we do here in the JoS makes a profound positive impact in combatting the jews and all their forms of communism and slavery of Gentiles.
It is definitely getting bumpier by the day in our world affairs.
Stay protected, stay enlightened, stay meditated.
Enjoy your meditation program!

Thank you ever so much for your response, and I am in the United States as well, truth be told when Biden first came on the scene I had a gut feeling something about him was just wrong…come to find out he is a pedo with dementia, at any rate sticking to this meditation program is the most important thing I can do currently aside from the RTR, I feel better now then I have for a bit and that’s cause I’ve been keeping my aura clean and protected, at any rate, thanks again Friend, may The Gods watch over you, Hail!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back