Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Farewell I’m going to evolve as a spiritual Satanist by myself

HeruSutek666

Hello spiritual Satanist it is fortunately unfortunate that I will be departing from this forum. I came here to further my occult learning and spiritual advancement and I’m getting attacked because I am a black spiritualist who happens to have the desire to be on the dark side and I can’t get that type of assistance here so the only help and assistance that I can get is from father Satan himself I don’t trust the humans here and true there may be some adults here but most of the individuals here are teenagers and I don’t mean any disrespect but I don’t want to listen to teenagers I want to listen to adults I will admit that when it comes down to my beliefs I’m very empathic and sensitive about them especially if I’m involved in a spiritual community full of Black people that have given me help and I have departed from certain individuals in the community to work on my own spiritual advancement I still talk to a couple of them I’m just not around them every day is what I mean… But yes over here I knew it was going to get uncomfortable and then y’all started attacking me because I’m in a wheelchair I’ve faced discrimination before so it’s nothing new so me being teased about my disability I could give a fuck less about but I will admittedly say how some of y’all not seeing everyone however some of y’all treat people with disabilities is fucked up and I know the man downstairs would not be pleased by that however the last thing I want to say is to the woman that I’ve spoken to in regards to Spiritual Satanism I appreciate you being my friend and I hope we can be friends for eternity. Everyone else I wish you nothing but the best but fortunately I want to be a spiritual Satanist on my own because instead of saying hey we understand that you like this teacher but allow us to help you advance even further than what he’s already taught you I’m getting spiritually attacked and that’s not cool at all,
so to prevent drama HP hooded cobra 666 if you could, could you please delete my account I no longer wish to stay here because I don’t want to sit in a comfortable chair where I’m not accepted and I promise that when I do my lectures on my channel I promise to give credit to the authors. I just refuse to be bashed spiritually because some individuals are refusing to understand my spiritual psychology in order to help me advance as a spiritual Satanist. So I’m going to work with Satan and his collective all by myself. Again I wish you all nothing but the best in your spiritual advancements. Hail Satan and Peace out ✌🏿

HeruSutek666 said:
Hello spiritual Satanist it is fortunately unfortunate that I will be departing from this forum. I came here to further my occult learning and spiritual advancement and I’m getting attacked because I am a black spiritualist who happens to have the desire to be on the dark side and I can’t get that type of assistance here so the only help and assistance that I can get is from father Satan himself I don’t trust the humans here and true there may be some adults here but most of the individuals here are teenagers and I don’t mean any disrespect but I don’t want to listen to teenagers I want to listen to adults I will admit that when it comes down to my beliefs I’m very empathic and sensitive about them especially if I’m involved in a spiritual community full of Black people that have given me help and I have departed from certain individuals in the community to work on my own spiritual advancement I still talk to a couple of them I’m just not around them every day is what I mean… But yes over here I knew it was going to get uncomfortable and then y’all started attacking me because I’m in a wheelchair I’ve faced discrimination before so it’s nothing new so me being teased about my disability I could give a fuck less about but I will admittedly say how some of y’all not seeing everyone however some of y’all treat people with disabilities is fucked up and I know the man downstairs would not be pleased by that however the last thing I want to say is to the woman that I’ve spoken to in regards to Spiritual Satanism I appreciate you being my friend and I hope we can be friends for eternity. Everyone else I wish you nothing but the best but fortunately I want to be a spiritual Satanist on my own because instead of saying hey we understand that you like this teacher but allow us to help you advance even further than what he’s already taught you I’m getting spiritually attacked and that’s not cool at all,
so to prevent drama HP hooded cobra 666 if you could, could you please delete my account I no longer wish to stay here because I don’t want to sit in a comfortable chair where I’m not accepted and I promise that when I do my lectures on my channel I promise to give credit to the authors. I just refuse to be bashed spiritually because some individuals are refusing to understand my spiritual psychology in order to help me advance as a spiritual Satanist. So I’m going to work with Satan and his collective all by myself. Again I wish you all nothing but the best in your spiritual advancements. Hail Satan and Peace out ✌🏿

Please just save the tears and dramatics, and learn to not take things personally, and stay here to focus on your advancement.

You will encounter both good and bad interactions in Satanism. The same is the case for life. The reality is we learn to build a tolerance, and just grow from it.
It's crucially important to learn to handle interactions and negative circumstances correctly.

You aren't the only one who has suffered with disabilities. Some Satanists just aren't as open about it. People are just working to overcome their limitations.

Suffering is indeed a very valid part of life, however past a point it's all in how we handle it. We can buckle under pain, or we can make the pain and suffering we experience, get crushed under our boot.

For example. I've fought with severe levels of physical pain and suffering that would break most people, for years, closing in on a decade or more.

I've made great effort to heal, however chronic problems heal gradually unless one is basically a spiritual tank.

It's affected many aspects of my life. For better or worse. But here I am. I'm still here fighting, and I will continue to do so eternally.

So while I can understand, probably more then others the situation with disabilities you describe.. you definitely need to change your perspective.

This is the only place you will be able to advance as a Satanist with the support of the Gods. You don't have to be involved to a great extent with the forums. But it is a community here for advancing members of various degrees.

Just stay and focus on your advancement. Please Don't foolishly leave the one place that will help you reach your full potential.

Maybe even step back from posting for awhile, until you feel more comfortable with being more interactive on here.

I think you need to relax and get the full picture of this place first. Not everyone here is a Satanist since membership on the forums is open and we attract trolls, people who are here to waste time, full blown enemies and all types of undesirable people. Real Satanists only try to help you.

Have you read the JoS website fully?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390930 time=1664445125 user_id=19170]
I think you need to relax and get the full picture of this place first. Not everyone here is a Satanist since membership on the forums is open and we attract trolls, people who are here to waste time, full blown enemies and all types of undesirable people. Real Satanists only try to help you.

I believe they are gone brother. It is a shame, but this person tried to fine a middle ground when one was not available. I hope they find their way and not take things to sensitive.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

I believe they are gone brother. It is a shame, but this person tried to fine a middle ground when one was not available. I hope they find their way and not take things to sensitive.

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

This person seems to have really been influenced by outside spirituality. It kind of acted like an obstacle and made them feel like they know too much already. They are missing out on the real deal because of some petty issues and some other troll.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=391059 time=1664520987 user_id=21286]
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391044 time=1664508127 user_id=19170]
Ramier108666 said:

Hopefully they come back to their senses. I looked and tried to find their contact details, which they had listed on their profile, but they removed them.

This was all because of GoyVey writing this horrendous post to HeruSutek.
Here is his email found from his youtube channel: Maybe you can talk some sense to him.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hopefully they come back to their senses. I looked and tried to find their contact details, which they had listed on their profile, but they removed them.

Yeah that was really low. Definitely intended to chase him away.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391074 time=1664529238 user_id=19170]
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

I have his email if someone wants to reach to him. I spoke to him shortly after goyveyy/red dawn posted his crap. However Heru Sutek said he's going to advance as a spiritual satanism on his own so I am assuming he means studying JoS and meditating on his own without posting on the forums. I am not going to post his email here though, let me know and I will email it to you if someone really wants to speak to him

@Blackdragon he might listen more to you in particular since he only seemed interested in interacting with Black Satanists as far as I noticed so definitely he can learn a lot from you if you still want to contact him

The Alchemist7 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I have his email if someone wants to reach to him. I spoke to him shortly after goyveyy/red dawn posted his crap. However Heru Sutek said he's going to advance as a spiritual satanism on his own so I am assuming he means studying JoS and meditating on his own without posting on the forums. I am not going to post his email here though, let me know and I will email it to you if someone really wants to speak to him

@Blackdragon he might listen more to you in particular since he only seemed interested in interacting with Black Satanists as far as I noticed so definitely he can learn a lot from you if you still want to contact him

I can also speak to him if necessary.

The Alchemist7 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I have reached out.

How hopeful it makes me feel when so many Satanists over here empathize with and defend one of the members when he needs our help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back