Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christianity In Society - How To Become A Good Slave, Goy?

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." - Quote from the Talmud.

Despair, depression and loneliness may increase in the present and times to come, as we have reached such a critical social and moral level as a human being and as a species that chaotic alternation of reason and emotion may lead to trouble for the mind and soul itself, as both play an important role in our lives.

The news, and all political talk that tries to give people the impression that there is real danger and crisis, is just a pretext to deceive humanity to such an extent that the agenda of the Jews is growing, and it is necessary to manipulate the masses to do so.

When a reptilian threatens something like nuclear war, or a 3rd nuclear war, it makes you wonder where this society has come to, where they are already scaring people with nuclear weapons and dragging people against their will into "wars" to reduce the numbers of the Gentile race.

War has never been anything but an object created by Jewry, resonating on fictitious pretexts, showing a destructive moral tendency, which is also a weapon of war against a Gentile society and a weapon of great emphasis, and which also serves to instil fear in the masses.

Spiritual Satanists know exactly the course of the process, the process and the physical phenomenon manifesting from the process, which now happens to be characterised by 'war'. But all this is only an opportunity and a pretext to bring about the "messianic" age for mankind, where each Jew will have more than 2,000 slaves, 2,800 to be precise, says the "Talmud".

People must wake up to what the war itself and this whole economic situation foreshadows.

There are many who are aware of the lower frequency of these phenomena, but the gap between Knowledge and Understanding is greater. I too have struggled with this, that although I knew a lot, I did not understand.

But over time, understanding unfolds and joins Knowledge.

Despair in these times is not constructive or rewarding because we are living in times when ignorance is literally driving a wedge against Truth and systematically knocking down all that our Ancestors once built and left us.

To the enemy, nothing is sacred that they did not create.

The ignorance of those who stand up for the interests of "Israel" and support the cause of Jewry as Gentiles, out of sheer ignorance and lack of understanding, brings the agenda of the Jews closer to everything the Jews have written in their own little history.

All of this, however, is mass deception.

One of the characteristics of the Bible (despite its monumental destructive power) is that what it contains is presented to the people in a way that arouses empathy and sympathy in the Gentiles. A 'book' full of lies, slander, murder, cannibalism and deception, presented in a purely 'good' light.

This is one of the reasons why Christianity still exists. A monumental energy vortex that infects the human mind to destructive effect and keeps it at bay. "God-fearing" people who fear the false "god" are more dangerous to common sense in a given paradigm because they develop a surreal fear.

Such people pray to "god" for the slightest mistake and can spend hours atoning for their own sins, which happen to be inherent to human beings, since everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. The hostile programs label the smallest human flaws and imperfections as "sin".

Hence the speed with which Christianity degrades the mind and morals.

Christianity perfectly teaches you how to be a loser, how to be a madman, how to be a degraded human being in this already Christianised society, and how to be everything that is as far from a healthy soul as possible.

The loss of Spiritual Knowledge has been a great blow to our generations.

Since it has happened, we have reached a critical point. People literally worship a Jew who deprives people to such an extent of what could be called the essence of life, which is none other than the Spirit. The temples, the cathedrals are the filth and scum of the Earth that exist by the enemy.

They shove the filth of the enemy in the face of men, which after a while the human mind wants to believe, because if you see something many times, or if you encounter something many times, after a while your mind will set itself to believe it.

This is one of the existential reasons why Christianity is so ubiquitous.

"God forgives your sins" - what sins? Why would you be guilty? It's a subconscious weapon, all to make people believe that we are all actually guilty, merely because of Our Existence, but don't worry Goy, "god" will forgive you to go on with your life based on your already baseless sins.

Citizens, who are often forced to live in a corrupt and hopeless system where people are literally robots and live monotonous lives, are unaware of what is happening globally. They are only aware of what the government manipulates and deceives them with, nothing more.

The generations who grow up in these times are much more likely to become depressed or even lethargic because they are given nothing by society but pure deception and hatred and do not develop what is necessary for a healthy soul.

What they see on social media is called the "norm" and shapes almost their entire personality.

Religious communities, which serve the sole purpose of brainwashing people together in a group, imbue their adherents with the slave mentality that manifests itself in a slave lifestyle, which is the ultimate goal of jews, only not in a small group, but the whole phenomenon must be viewed from a global perspective.

Where human instincts, thoughts and actions have become a monotonous and controlled series of events, one really has to reflect on what we have done wrong to get this far.

A society where money and evil are in the lead creates a theatrical scene.

Where the Jews at the top are the "controllers", the goyim are a systematic series of the deceived, and the canvas and choreography only illustrate what we can expect if we don't wake up and collectively take back what is ours.

The Jews are not in control, they only want to be in control, but the reality is that they are nothing more than an invasive, disgusting, insane and unscrupulous vermin who have no right to exist on this planet and who are not loved by anyone, not even their own.

They are the greatest parasites in history and there are no words to stigmatise them because they do not deserve it.

All power lasts as long as there are followers. Once the deluded people wake up, the enemy will be destroyed globally and we will finally get back all that is ours.

BrightSpace666

Thank you for this post so nice to read. Btw in the past when I was using facebook long time ago, when I was looking to that webpage, profile pictures and everything there I was feeling all those people like hooked and channeling their energies into every post or photo or anything there, people are like creating themselves trough it, they put there their words thoughts photos and unconsciously start to think that they are what they have posted there. I remember feeling that webpage like separate reality, which controls real reality…

TerKorian666 said:
Thank you for this post so nice to read. Btw in the past when I was using facebook long time ago, when I was looking to that webpage, profile pictures and everything there I was feeling all those people like hooked and channeling their energies into every post or photo or anything there, people are like creating themselves trough it, they put there their words thoughts photos and unconsciously start to think that they are what they have posted there. I remember feeling that webpage like separate reality, which controls real reality…

Ignorance, and all that we see on social media, people sharing everything with the world, including their private lives, will at some point become "normal", and people will demand it, and more and more people will do it, just to be part of that norm.

It is really destructive to the personality, because everyone pretends to be someone else, and thus puts on a disguise that they can wear in reality.

These people have created a separate reality for themselves, as you alluded to. In this "reality" they do all the things that change their own reality.

BrightSpace666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

It is really destructive to the personality, because everyone pretends to be someone else, and thus puts on a disguise that they can wear in reality.

These people have created a separate reality for themselves, as you alluded to. In this "reality" they do all the things that change their own reality.
Written by perfectly.

My personal experience with people who upload nice and cool pictures on jewbook,but in real life they are not so cool when I meet them in person.

I will give 2 examples.
I had a girl in my class who uploaded a pretty attractive picture of herself on jewbook, but she wasn't so pretty in real life.

There was a kid who posed for a photo in front of a major building, posing with his car, but in real life I wasn't impressed at all, especially when I got in his car. :lol: :lol: But in the picture he uploaded, he looked so much better and better looking, giving me the feeling that he must be really cool and cool. :lol: :lol: But not really at all. :lol: :roll:

And I could go on with more BS examples...
But I hope that's enough.

And I remember once I was walking down the street I saw this manifesting on the real reality but without any artificial platform, there was sitting lady and man by the restaurant table, both was “dead”, lady was looking at him like all she was doing was only identifying this thoughtform “man sitting by the table” on that man, and the man on the opposite side of table was litteraly frozen into that thought form… from lady I was feeling “gangstalking” intention, and man was just hooked into that thought form of “man sitting by the dinner table” I saw zero life in that moment, it was looking like scene from horror movie, I felt no life from both persons, they was just waiting for coming order to eat, both minds totally shutted down, only something on astral just sucking them both, and all they doing just sitting frozen and dead :x was disturbing to see. This is what happens to them when they totally give in to these systems…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back