Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Raised energies

JeraOpus

Hello, I've noticed when i'm overdoing a vibration in YAUM + RAUM it's raising ,my energies and I'm more conscious of my brain and my face changes a bit, I get anger Issues and i can sense people around me think something's wrong with me.

My dad and grandfather forced me to a psychologist doctor she said there was something wrong with me and prescribed me medicines.

And guess what, meds worked only till I don't vibrate YAUM or RAUM.

Most of my anger is towards grandfather and my father and it's quite complicated I don't want to waste the time of readers on it.

My question is - will it fix itself?, I'm doing void meditation also.

There is nothing wrong with anger in fact I think it's natural to feel angry considering our situation. FRTR is a good thing to do if you wish to vent anger whilst visualizing the destruction of the enemy.

Anger is a catalyst for destructive magick workings.

JeraOpus said:
Hello, I've noticed when i'm overdoing a vibration in YAUM + RAUM it's raising ,my energies and I'm more conscious of my brain and my face changes a bit, I get anger Issues and i can sense people around me think something's wrong with me.

My dad and grandfather forced me to a psychologist doctor she said there was something wrong with me and prescribed me medicines.

Most of my anger is towards grandfather and my father and it's quite complicated I don't want to waste the time of readers on it.

Uncontrolled anger is an issue here. When you have higher energy levels and you uncontrollably direct your anger towards your family, you are effectively cursing them.
As Dahaarkan already said, vent while doing the FRTR and direct your anger towards the destruction of the enemy.

About the psychological problems, I have literally no clue and can not give you any advice. Try to use your common sense and selfreflect in all honesty with you.

I wouldn’t take any medication if there was nothing wrong with me.

JeraOpus said:

Will what fix itself? Your anger to them? If this is karmic in nature or otherwise long-standing, then no it won't, at least not easily. You will have to use Munka to remove any karmic obstacles pertaining to this anger, and/or Wunjo to resolve the conflict with them.

If Yaum and Raum are giving you trouble, then you should stop it and find a substitute for whatever you are trying to do. If the meds stopped working when you vibrate Yaum or Raum, then that sounds like it isn't helping you anyway. This is even more true if the doctor said nothing was wrong, then just gave you some generic medicine.

If your anger is due to an imbalance, then focus more on balancing or yin activities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back