Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beautiful experience

Cynthia

Yesterday I was about to take a nap and fell into a trance. At first I was scared because sometimes Ive had negative experiences. Then a small blue light appeared on the center of my aura and grew until it filled my entire aura brightly. After fully waking, I felt different. I feel that Father Satan has freed me from past negativity and weakness. In the past following weeks I have had really negative memories pop up and now they have no power to bring me down. This has been a really difficult week as there have been lay offs at my current job. Luckily, I got to keep my job. It was also my boyfriends birthday yesterday. I feel really grateful and blessed by Father Satan and the Gods. I hope all of you have been having a good fall equinox and a great week. These have been difficult times but there is hope and things can still work out for the best.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Thank you for sharing this.
It's good to hear about positivity and beauty in these tumultuous times.
Hail Satan most beautiful and high!

That is lovely, you can now journal this experience, and also remember that feeling, and pursue it in meditation.

Thank you all for your responses! It has been difficult times but this has really been a good sign to me and an encouragement to keep going and stay strong.

Hail Satan

Hail Eligos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back