Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attention to all SS!!!!

Username

GoldenxChild1 said:
I am waiting for the week leading up to the Full Moon to start a new AOP, but can I stop my current AOP for a couple weeks until the next? Since I am over 120 days?

Attention to all SS!!!!

It is of utmost importance that you never skip your ongoing AoP under any circumstances. Never restart your ongoing AoP or any other spiritual workings for any upcoming good dates!!!!

Revolutions of the planet Earth add to your workings.

A major source of power in any spiritual workings is the revolutions of the planet. These revolutions carry the energies of the previous day and superimpose these same energies on the next day working for a huge amplification factor of power for which, no amount of good dates are worth it.

No amounts of good dates are worth the amplification factor for this simple reason:

1. Good dates come and go but a good amplification factor from the planet, once gone, is forever gone.

If Goldenxchild1 were to skip his AoP of 130 days, he would have lost the extra energies which would have come from his built up amplification factor each time he does an AoP after restart.

For example, if he adds 13000 units of Algiz on his current AoP each day, he would only add 1500-2000 units of Algiz on his AoP after restart. He would have lost the amplification factor given by the revolutions of the planet. No amount of future spiritual workings could help him regain this amplification factor i.e., the extra energies from the revolutions of the planet. The only way for him to regain this amplification factor would be to do AoP continuously for another 100 days or so.

Starting AoP or any spiritual working on any good date is always advised. However, skipping the current working going on for months and months to restart on a good date later on is never advised here in the forums.

There's additional benefits or bonuses given by good dates. However, such benefits are almost never worth skipping your ongoing spiritual workings of many months.

For example:

Case 1:
You have started a spiritual working. A good date for this working is in upcoming 2-3 days or even a week from now. In this case, it would be a good advice to stop your working and restart in that good day.

Case 2:
You have been doing a certain spiritual working for two months or more. A good date is in a few days or a week or two from now. In this case, it would be utter foolishness to skip and restart your spiritual working.

However, the above does not apply to AoP. According to Lady Lydia,

While it is best to start an AoP during optimal moon signs/phases, it is imperative that you begin building a strong AoP immediately! Especially if you work for Satan, and/or if you are advancing yourself, as the enemy does not want you to advance.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&p=334&hilit=Aura+of+protections#p334

This post is not meant to undervalue the importance of a good date. Any and all spiritual workings should both have a good date of origin and given continuity to every day for aiming for perfection.

Also individual levels of importance or needs have a lot to do with starting workings on good dates. For example, if someone is suffering from a negative karma and needs immediate attention, they would start a spiritual working to get rid of it on the best possible date within a week or even immediately if there are no good dates in the calendar. A void of course moon would be avoided at all times.

In another example, another SS could mark dates on the calendar for workings, be it months or half a year from now on to take advantage of any or all good dates. Of course, the said SS could just start the same spiritual working immediately to gain what he wants. However, that gain is not of utmost importance to him. For him, the benefits gained would not weigh equally with the effort put.

Therefore, he would wait for a good date to begin where least effort put yields maximum possible results. Results which were not of immediate need for him when he was marking on the calendar for any spiritual workings.

Remember,
A spiritual working is not done by a SS alone, it is done by both SS and the revolutions of planet Earth.

Edit:
However, the above does not apply to AoP.

The above here refers only to Case 1. It does not refer to Case 2 in any way.

If I am understanding correctly I should continue with the current AOP and start a new one when suitable? Even though I am like 132 days in?

I have been using Algiz and Saulo, I'd like to switch it up

Username said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I am waiting for the week leading up to the Full Moon to start a new AOP, but can I stop my current AOP for a couple weeks until the next? Since I am over 120 days?

Thank you for clearing this up. This is important for people to understand.

We can always restart on good dates, such as by changing the affirmation or energies, or by waiting 48 hours to break the previous working. Yet, for problems that require immediate attention, including the AOP, it is best to start these immediately, except for the void-of-course moon period.

GoldenxChild1 said:
If I am understanding correctly I should continue with the current AOP and start a new one when suitable? Even though I am like 132 days in?

I have been using Algiz and Saulo, I'd like to switch it up

If you really must start a new AoP, I would recommend you to continue your current AoP until next power number. Aim for 180 days if possible.

Till then, in the next upcoming good date, start your ideal AoP after having experimented with many runes. Make it so that the new AoP that you will be doing will be done for a very long period of time. As such, take your time experimenting. And once you have found your ideal rune combination, stick with this combination permanently.

Either way, I would not recommend you to aim for x number of days with your new AoP. Take months experimenting but once you have found your ideal combination, stick with it permanently.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back