Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spending a lot of time with my succubus she Devils and feminine Satan‘s

HeruSutek666

Ever since I started learning from Brother Panic and the spiritual Satan his community about demons I was also curious about my devils and Satans which is One of the highest ranking demons in the underworld besides the archons which I’m not ready to encounter just yet. It’s fortunate that black women on earth I’m not ready to date me yet apparently they’re not yet interested so what I’d like to do is I like to use my imagination and allow my succubus my she devils and feminine Satans to spend time with me they watch TV with me they have sex with me they even make me smile and laugh and tell me jokes man do I love this path and they also give me love and respect most of all because going to school as a child and teenager I never got any respect I may have been loved a little but I didn’t get much respect other than the fact that I was trying to become a pastor and a music minister at that time those were the only times I got respect I never got respect for being an individual but I’m aware that according to the Bible the creator Odin a.k.a. Yaldabaoth is not a respecter of humans so yeah I don’t fuck with exoteric Christians no more after knowing that I even posted the article about Christianity diminishing in the year 2045 on my Facebook page and some of my friends liked it and even put a smile on my face and the fact that our God Satan is going to rise in the future makes me extremely happy. My children and grandchildren and great grandchildren someday will be children of the occult and metaphysics and they will be aware of Satan‘s presence I was spirit communicating with my children and they said to me… Daddy we love Satan! And I’m sure he loves them too. And I’m a guy that likes to smile And laugh a lot, so that put a huge smile on my face. I’m happy as fuck about the man I’m becoming hail Satan! 6SIDE!!!

HeruSutek666 said:
Ever since I started learning from Brother Panic and the spiritual Satan his community about demons I was also curious about my devils and Satans which is One of the highest ranking demons in the underworld besides the archons which I’m not ready to encounter just yet. It’s fortunate that black women on earth I’m not ready to date me yet apparently they’re not yet interested so what I’d like to do is I like to use my imagination and allow my succubus my she devils and feminine Satans to spend time with me they watch TV with me they have sex with me they even make me smile and laugh and tell me jokes man do I love this path and they also give me love and respect most of all because going to school as a child and teenager I never got any respect I may have been loved a little but I didn’t get much respect other than the fact that I was trying to become a pastor and a music minister at that time those were the only times I got respect I never got respect for being an individual but I’m aware that according to the Bible the creator Odin a.k.a. Yaldabaoth is not a respecter of humans so yeah I don’t fuck with exoteric Christians no more after knowing that I even posted the article about Christianity diminishing in the year 2045 on my Facebook page and some of my friends liked it and even put a smile on my face and the fact that our God Satan is going to rise in the future makes me extremely happy. My children and grandchildren and great grandchildren someday will be children of the occult and metaphysics and they will be aware of Satan‘s presence I was spirit communicating with my children and they said to me… Daddy we love Satan! And I’m sure he loves them too. And I’m a guy that likes to smile And laugh a lot, so that put a huge smile on my face. I’m happy as fuck about the man I’m becoming hail Satan! 6SIDE!!!

Seek professional help, or something...

HeruSutek666 said:
Imagining things, such as in your case is not the same as having actual relationship(s) with beings such as Daemons.

I am curious, what is your daily meditation schedule like? If you are to be in relationship with a Daemon, or Daemonness, then you should be working towards it by practical means, not just imagining things.

HeruSutek666 said:

It seems to me that you have read a lot of corrupted spiritual information before which seems to be influecing some of your views about occult and spirituality to a certain extent. To give an example, a succubi is a Demon partner that humans can have a relationship with, be it for sex or a relationship close to the typical ones between two people. You don't use your imagination per se when communicating or having intercourse with a succubi, but you use your astral senses which you develop after meditation. It is a very real encounter that happens in the astral for real and not in the imagination.

Joy of Satan is uncorrupted spirituality, exactly as it was thousands of years ago when spirituality was genuine and there was no corruption like new age, wicca movements and related, which perverted and "christianized" spirituality to brainwash christians and people in general that are interested into occult. My opinion is that you should forget everything you read before about occult and read the Joy of Satan sites with open mind. By the way you might have noticed if you read the sites that you need to perform a dedication ritual in order to be able to practice the spirituality and meditations from JoS.

Henu the Great said:
I am curious, what is your daily meditation schedule like? If you are to be in relationship with a Daemon, or Daemonness, then you should be working towards it by practical means, not just imagining things.
He is very new, I think he only found the sites a matter of days ago

Lunar Dance 666 said:
To be fair, I am questioning your sanity.
I am more thinking he is just a random person (an infiltrator most likely) who is both wasting our time. Sharing disinfo and trying to make us look bad.

Kinda like that onewire kike.

The Alchemist7 said:
I know as I follow what's going around. I am trying to point him in the right direction.

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I know as I follow what's going around. I am trying to point him in the right direction.
Yes I meant he probably doesn't have a mediration schedule yet since he only stumbled across the sites very recently, I suppose he also didn't dedicate yet.

Is the channel linked in the signature yours? I think you should remove it, for your safe

I really don’t want to keep explaining myself here, at this point I’m really drained from talking so much mentally and I just got finished talking to somebody that I’m comfortable with. However if you feel that talking to me is urgent you can always email me I don’t run from my emails ever but I’m just getting tired of explaining myself on this platform for right now when I have the energy to elaborate on where I got my knowledge from I will do that, but right now I’m not feeling it hope you understand thanks for reading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back