Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan came to visit and my children have been reawakened to the truth of Satan

HeruSutek666

Hello fellow spiritual Satanist, I’ve come to you to share with you that Satan came to visit me in animal form in the form of an owl outside my window yesterday afternoon and I can tell because I could see it’s shadow, Satan was giving me a message, and that message was the fact that my children who are in celestial and cosmic bodies which will soon be here on earth, they have revealed to me that “SATAN IS THE GOOD GUY” which I have already known reading all of your information from JOS ministries and JOS Africa today I was even daydreaming about my future here on earth I was communicating with one of my friends sucubus and she told me be careful because when you have a raven as a pet can be very stubborn and my friend laughed and he said that’s very true he even mentioned the TV show beastmaster where a raven had been taken care of I guess it’s been ages since I’ve seen that show but I was aware of what he was talking about. I’m going to have both a crow and a raven as house pets in the near future as well as a pitbull, a cat, and a parrot I’ve loved parents ever since I was a child my grandmother had a parrot who I grew to love by the name of Julio Julio was my favorite parrot who I accidentally killed because I came to my grandmothers house and she fed me some pretzels and I forgot to take the Salt off of one of the pretzels I gave him one and I guess his little heart burst and he died sadly, I felt very guilty about it and one night I had a dream that he flew in the sky and he winked at me to let me know that he for gave me and that he wasn’t mad at me thankfully. he was 17 in human years but he was 107 years old in parakeet years he would always say hello and walk this way he also love to dance and hang upside down and smile as he was doing it lol! But to stay on topic I really want a parakeet of my very own when I have my house in the near future and hopefully my parakeet my Raven and my crown will get along with each other while I’m raising them as their owner i’m going to have to create a space in my house where I’ll be able to record music and they can squeak all they want outside because if I let them inside while I’m recording it’s just going to be a bunch of noise and distraction and I can’t have that. But anyway my children whose names are Tawana, Imani, asha who is named after one of my close friends and my very smart of a supernatural son who is named after the Yoruba god Shango he will be my first born son in the near future my children came to me and they were all convinced that Satan is the one true God I still have a lot more to learn and meditations to do I even have taken some pictures of some sigil‘s that Satan has given me to use in my path to spiritual Satanism and I am excited as the satanic heavens hahaha I just have to find out what they mean before I can use them first. I just hope my mom in the near future can handle some very noisy animals lol but of course I see I’m going to have to constantly play flute music to quiet them all down when they get noisy around her when my mom comes to visit my home in the near future. I need to find out what food and beverages my crow and Raven can eat and drink before I on them as house pets i’m becoming a demigod and I’m happy as satanic hell and satanic paradise ha ha ha ha ha… i’m going to write one more post… thanks for reading.

Yes I did as I was watching television yesterday and this is not the first encounter Satan appearing as an owl that was a couple of weeks ago that I started experiencing it the shadow of an owl will appear as soon as I see sigil‘s from the sunlight his hand will appear, and then I will see the sigil‘s that he draws for me to see and maybe even have for myself I wish I could show you all what I’m seeing but I don’t know how to post pictures here so I have to keep them to myself so unless you email me I can’t reveal the pictures to you if the owl appears again tomorrow I’ll be sure to take a picture of it but it has to be sunny in order for me to do it but just know that I’m not making anything up or imagining things yes I am a Cycromancer and imagination is a part of my spiritual system if I don’t use imagination the belief doesn’t work and if the belief doesn’t work I have to let it go therefore nothing that y’all teach me works not even in Brother Panic teachings or Bobbi Hemmitt for that matter it’s just that simple but yeah if you really want to know what I’ve been learning and seeing as of recently just email me. Yes I am aware that I’m new here and I understand that everybody wants to be my teacher and guidance counselor or whatever but I think we all are also aware that spiritual Satanism is about independence I can’t be codependent on too many individuals here some stuff I have to do alone by myself for myself and no disrespect but I like it I love it and I’m comfortable with that. If I didn’t ask for assistance then I don’t need it.

HeruSutek666 said:

Please don't post your pet's, family's, or loved ones name or any name because it could open up for the enemy to curse them (and don't post any pictures too). Stay safe and rational.

HeruSutek666 said:
if I don’t use imagination the belief doesn’t work and if the belief doesn’t work I have to let it go therefore nothing that y’all teach me works not even in Brother Panic teachings or Bobbi Hemmitt for that matter
I looked a bit into Brother Panic and honestly he seems to be a sort of new age guru that sells people herbs to stimulate their third eye, pineal gland or chakras. He doesn't even say what herbs are being sold. If you read my other message, new age is corrupted spirituality and should be avoided by all means by those who want to practice. Are the herbs the reason why you need to use your imagination to have spiritual experiences? Honestly he is a scam in my opinion, not to mention that besides selling weed he also charges money on his Patreon for his spiritual lessons.

Real, genuine and authentic spirituality is the ancient spirituality that our ancestors have been practiced for thousands of years, and comes directly from the Gods. The reality is that only Joy of Satan offers this publicly to everybody and for free. As I said if you want to practice real and genuine spirituality you need to forget about everything you read in the past and stop smoking herbs if you have been doing so. You need to practice meditation to open your chakras, which you will only find on JoS.

I know this might break your whole occult beliefs but it is what it is. Is up to you if you want to practice the natural way of advancing spiritually or you want to follow corrupted and maybe even dangerous new age practices.

As I stated yesterday I understand that Satan is about independence and no man can break my beliefs, I came here for advancement and to be here because Satan drew me here, what he teaches is not New Age he actually criticizes it however he knows how sensitive people can be so we just tell them whatever works for you do it. I also stated yesterday that if I didn’t ask for help I don’t need it

HeruSutek666 said:
Yes I did as I was watching television yesterday and this is not the first encounter Satan appearing as an owl that was a couple of weeks ago that I started experiencing it the shadow of an owl will appear as soon as I see sigil‘s from the sunlight his hand will appear, and then I will see the sigil‘s that he draws for me to see and maybe even have for myself I wish I could show you all what I’m seeing but I don’t know how to post pictures here so I have to keep them to myself so unless you email me I can’t reveal the pictures to you if the owl appears again tomorrow I’ll be sure to take a picture of it but it has to be sunny in order for me to do it but just know that I’m not making anything up or imagining things yes I am a Cycromancer and imagination is a part of my spiritual system if I don’t use imagination the belief doesn’t work and if the belief doesn’t work I have to let it go therefore nothing that y’all teach me works not even in Brother Panic teachings or Bobbi Hemmitt for that matter it’s just that simple but yeah if you really want to know what I’ve been learning and seeing as of recently just email me. Yes I am aware that I’m new here and I understand that everybody wants to be my teacher and guidance counselor or whatever but I think we all are also aware that spiritual Satanism is about independence I can’t be codependent on too many individuals here some stuff I have to do alone by myself for myself and no disrespect but I like it I love it and I’m comfortable with that. If I didn’t ask for assistance then I don’t need it.

Satanism is an independent path, but their is a tangible reality to our universe and how we can interact with it. In that way, you can learn from other people, especially those who have been practicing under Satan for much longer than you have.

Nobody is trying to make you uncomfortable, but they want to help you grow if they think you are making a mistake. Learning and growing is something that everyone does, including the top High Priest/Priestess, so there is no shame or embarrassment here.

Since we are less advanced than the Gods, sometimes we come to false conclusions about things. Even if the Gods tell us one thing, we may refuse to acknowledge it. This does not mean we are being stubborn; perhaps we have trauma which muddles our understanding on a topic. Regardless, there are going to be plenty of times where you have to be honest about yourself, both about good things and bad things.

So, if someone thinks you have done something incorrectly, it is not meant to make you feel bad. Unfortunately, there have been people who have made major mistakes in the past, and we are trying to avoid this repeating again.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back