Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

rune repetitions

Viz666

First: Is 40 a number of repetitions in general?

Second: what are the amounts of vibrations that can be used? And how many vibrations do we have to do for each type of problem/magical work?

I ask this question because I want to do a binding spell to be able to go out and do the meditations.

Hail Satan

Viz666 said:
First: Is 40 a number of repetitions in general?

Second: what are the amounts of vibrations that can be used? And how many vibrations do we have to do for each type of problem/magical work?

I ask this question because I want to do a binding spell to be able to go out and do the meditations.

Hail Satan

Different runes have different "power" numbers. Algiz for example is 15. So you can do 15 reps or multiples of 15 like 45,90 etc. fox maximum effectiveness

There is no set number of repetitions to be done for any magical working. The more repetitions, the more energy you raise, the more power the working has.

Please see this sermon for more information: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74710

Make sure to study the JoS website as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back