Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dripping Ambrosia

Does dripping ambrosia cause aging to reverse.I get it all day and feel drunk because of it anybody else have this happening to them will feel good if I'm not alone

Hyperactive Melon said:
Does dripping ambrosia cause aging to reverse.I get it all day and feel drunk because of it anybody else have this happening to them will feel good if I'm not alone

No, I believe reversing age only takes place when you mix the female and male elixir after the kundalini during the Magnum Opus. How do you do that, hell if I know. When you meditate your health will improve to some degree and you'll live longer, but you won't stop aging or reverse aging.

I've never done whatever it is you've done. I guess I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Hyperactive Melon said:

Ambrosia dripping is a positive, good sign. I have had it a few times, but not continuously.
I have read some articles here and there over the years on Google that kundalini yoga MAY cause reverse aging.

magus.immortalis said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Ambrosia dripping is a positive, good sign. I have had it a few times, but not continuously.
I have read some articles here and there over the years on Google that kundalini yoga MAY cause reverse aging.
Only completing MO in full would enable reversing of aging. Early stages of MO would significantly slow down aging, but not reverse it.

GoyVeyII said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

No, I believe reversing age only takes place when you mix the female and male elixir after the kundalini during the Magnum Opus. How do you do that, hell if I know. When you meditate your health will improve to some degree and you'll live longer, but you won't stop aging or reverse aging.

I've never done whatever it is you've done. I guess I'll keep an eye on this thread.
I had practiced the third step of magnum opus daily and mixed that with sungazing which activatee my pineal that's what I did

Henu the Great said:
magus.immortalis said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Only completing MO in full would enable reversing of aging. Early stages of MO would significantly slow down aging, but not reverse it.
How does one know he or she has completed MO any signs?

magus.immortalis said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

Thats cool for me it is 24/7 and very intense hard to focus on work after that and even harder to meditate as the drops have intense vibrations in the body

Hyperactive Melon said:
Асуря said:
Is Ambrosia the same thing as Amrut?

Ambrosia is a proper term whereas amrut is indian in origin amrut also means elixer

So they're the same thing with different names?
Is this elixir collected in our Solar/Grail Chakra?

Hyperactive Melon said:
It would be obvious to the practitioner as it's a conscious process of many steps. Completion of MO in full translates into eternal youth.

You can vibrate Satanama in your chakras and aura and program the energy to restore your telomerase, done daily it can improve your health and even in the long term slow down the degeneration caused by aging.

Henu the Great said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
It would be obvious to the practitioner as it's a conscious process of many steps. Completion of MO in full translates into eternal youth.

Exactly. Raising the serpent is required and you won't need any signs to know it has happened. You work your ass off in meditation and yoga until you raise it. Then you proceed to higher workings.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393268 time=1665511134 user_id=19170]
Henu the Great said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

Exactly. Raising the serpent is required and you won't need any signs to know it has happened. You work your ass off in meditation and yoga until you raise it. Then you proceed to higher workings.
Even just awakening the serpent. You definitely will know from the hot energy. It's taken me over two years to get used to it. In the past I used to get very uncomfortable.

Hyperactive Melon said:
GoyVeyII said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

I had practiced the third step of magnum opus daily and mixed that with sungazing which activatee my pineal that's what I did
Please stop sun gazing, you're going to kill your eyes.

Hyperactive Melon said:
The dripping ambrosia activates the Sushuma channel and harmonizes the Ida and Pigala Channels. Continous action of this for couple of months readies the Central Channel sushuma for the ascent of the serpent.

The serpent rises in two steps. It'll rise once and then fall to the Manipura. And then rise again piercing all the chakras and coming out at the top. When the serpent pierces the top Sahasara ,there will be a moment of bright blinding illuminating light and in that moment you will feel the entire universe as one. This is known as Samadhi and it is more blissful than anything the material world has to offer a million fold. Samadhi makes one all knowing ,all seeing and Godlike. However it can only be achieved in a state that is beyond deep sleep which is why a lot if it's properties of godlike powers are left in that state. The most difficult thing is to create the permanence of this godlike state at all times, even without the state beyond deep sleep. Most aspirants are blinded by the unlimited bliss it offers and continue to exist in that state ,never aspiring to the stage beyond. This will stop the reincarnation process and the suffering from samsara but will not make you into a God. After death the Soul is suspended in an ethereal higher plane that is free of time and space ,full of bliss and an option to reincarnate whenever you want in whatever condition you want. Most never utilize this option.

But a person can achieve a state where Samadhi can exist permanently at all times even when awake ,which creates the Immortal Light Body. In this state a person's shadow is gone and his body is imperishable. Only a couple within hundreds of years have been recorded to be able to do this.

Kundalini rising is just halfway through this. There is much more and much more harder things to do for those who are actually serious. And this knowledge is only available by a advanced celestial being, which for us is the Daemons. The sequence of the mudras, Bandhas, The kriyas and the Mantras and how to execute it in which quantity is secret and will only be revealed to those who actually deserve it or are capable of actualizing the knowledge. Which is why you must work very very closely with the Daemons and refine the astral senses to be able to receive their messages clearly.

Jack said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
The dripping ambrosia activates the Sushuma channel and harmonizes the Ida and Pigala Channels. Continous action of this for couple of months readies the Central Channel sushuma for the ascent of the serpent.

The serpent rises in two steps. It'll rise once and then fall to the Manipura. And then rise again piercing all the chakras and coming out at the top. When the serpent pierces the top Sahasara ,there will be a moment of bright blinding illuminating light and in that moment you will feel the entire universe as one. This is known as Samadhi and it is more blissful than anything the material world has to offer a million fold. Samadhi makes one all knowing ,all seeing and Godlike. However it can only be achieved in a state that is beyond deep sleep which is why a lot if it's properties of godlike powers are left in that state. The most difficult thing is to create the permanence of this godlike state at all times, even without the state beyond deep sleep. Most aspirants are blinded by the unlimited bliss it offers and continue to exist in that state ,never aspiring to the stage beyond. This will stop the reincarnation process and the suffering from samsara but will not make you into a God. After death the Soul is suspended in an ethereal higher plane that is free of time and space ,full of bliss and an option to reincarnate whenever you want in whatever condition you want. Most never utilize this option.

But a person can achieve a state where Samadhi can exist permanently at all times even when awake ,which creates the Immortal Light Body. In this state a person's shadow is gone and his body is imperishable. Only a couple within hundreds of years have been recorded to be able to do this.

Kundalini rising is just halfway through this. There is much more and much more harder things to do for those who are actually serious. And this knowledge is only available by a advanced celestial being, which for us is the Daemons. The sequence of the mudras, Bandhas, The kriyas and the Mantras and how to execute it in which quantity is secret and will only be revealed to those who actually deserve it or are capable of actualizing the knowledge. Which is why you must work very very closely with the Daemons and refine the astral senses to be able to receive their messages clearly.
Thank you for this divine knowledge I'm greatful and a lot less confused now

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back