Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm making a decision

I'm to my wits end about arguments on who is right or wrong especially when it comes to religion. Instead of fighting I just put up my boundaries and don't even bother.

So guys, what do you think about those folks who give negative prophecy? Especially the Bible prophecy videos that seem popular. I e decided to use the bible against those who are in enemy programs because I'm sick and tired of people reaching at me about what's what. I mean really. You have to consider and make discernment when someone has a teaching or something they consider divinely inspired. Personally I think one gives up their authority or power to someone else. Ive had my fair of share if religious nutcases

So as I read somewhere that someone who practices power meditation and the like, when someone is posting or telling you some negative bullshit about something it's absolute bullshit because I remember reading somewhere Maxine said negative prophecy is from the enemy. It makes sense if you are powerful any prophecy you believe is self fulfilling because you believed it. I mean really.

For those who believe in negative predictions or prophecy. Stop believing the bullshit, you don't need the negativity in your life. Trust your gut rather than someone telling you something. I'm tired of hearing about doom and gloom shit.

What's your take on this issue in religion especially those who claim to be divinely inspired?

I don't need advice I know what to do I just want someone opinions and what they do about this?

TruthAgainstTheWorld said:
I'm to my wits end about arguments on who is right or wrong especially when it comes to religion. Instead of fighting I just put up my boundaries and don't even bother.

So guys, what do you think about those folks who give negative prophecy? Especially the Bible prophecy videos that seem popular. I e decided to use the bible against those who are in enemy programs because I'm sick and tired of people reaching at me about what's what. I mean really. You have to consider and make discernment when someone has a teaching or something they consider divinely inspired. Personally I think one gives up their authority or power to someone else. Ive had my fair of share if religious nutcases

So as I read somewhere that someone who practices power meditation and the like, when someone is posting or telling you some negative bullshit about something it's absolute bullshit because I remember reading somewhere Maxine said negative prophecy is from the enemy. It makes sense if you are powerful any prophecy you believe is self fulfilling because you believed it. I mean really.

For those who believe in negative predictions or prophecy. Stop believing the bullshit, you don't need the negativity in your life. Trust your gut rather than someone telling you something. I'm tired of hearing about doom and gloom shit.

What's your take on this issue in religion especially those who claim to be divinely inspired?

I don't need advice I know what to do I just want someone opinions and what they do about this?
Their goal is to spread negative energy

So guys, what do you think about those folks who give negative prophecy?
Hello. Well there are no prephecies in the first place. Christianity was created with a plan in mind from the beginning, which is going since then. What christians know as "prophecies" are small parts of the plan, that would have happened later anyway. For example microchipping, many people believe is a propechy but microchipping humanity was planned from the beginnings of christianity, this is what the creators of the jewish race did to other civilizations and want to do the same with Humanity. If you are not familiar with these you can read from the JoS Sites. Christians have no idea what christianity was created for, same for islam.

To put it shortly, humanity had their own religions venerating the ancient Gods and practicing spiritiual practices to ascend themselves, then the jewish race infiltrated the Roman Empire and created Christianity, a fake religion based on stolen knowledge from older pagan civilizations. What can also be mentioned is how the jews infiltrated Ancient Egypt and imposed monotheism.

After christianity was legalized as "state religion" in the Roman Empire, the catholic church begun the persecution, torture and murdering of pagans, and the mass-destruction of their old teachings and cultures, which is generally known as the Inquisition. Islam had the same role but was created by yet jews again a few centuries later. These two religions had the goal to turn people into obedient sheep so they can be a lot easier to control, in order to facilitate the jewish mission to conquer this planet. As said you can research this on the JoS sites
www.joyofsatan.org

Basically Spiritual Satanism is ancient paganism, same culture, same teachings, same spiritual knowledge and without any abrahamic or jewish elements in it. Every religion claims to be "the real religion" or "the genuine religion" but most religions and cults are just endless tentacles of judaism, Spiritual Satanim is the only place where one will find the ancient religion of humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back