Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mental Health - BE AWARE

Bun

Hello SS.

I wanted to post a brief reminder that now more so than ever, it is of CRITICAL importance to note how one feels, acts, and thinks and how it may differ from usual. With our current warfare schedule and enemy holidays such as Yom Kippur right around the corner, they are desperately trying to slow us down.

If you ever feel fright, doubt, or delusional feelings please do NOT hesitate to immediately talk to your Guardian Demon or Satan for guidance and/or support. If for whatever reason you cannot seem to communicate with your Guardian or do not know who they are yet, GO TO SATAN. Bring up and meditate or just talk to any of his sigils in the main Joy of Satan site. They are both on his page: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Stay safe and strong, and never lose hope or faith. Father has informed me that these enemy curses will not last, we have already won.

HAIL SATAN!

I wanted to add something extra here to my first post. In regards to mental health, a great idea would be to perform the ritual to Valefor if you haven't already. For the SS who already have in the original schedule, it certainly would not hurt to do it again, much like many are doing with past rituals to the Gods and Satan. A big reason being that part of an affirmation in the ritual to Valefor states, "May you take care of our Spiritual Satanist family in times of need...", this will benefit any SS in need of help with their health, mental or otherwise.

For those who are already dedicated to Father Satan but have not yet done the ritual, here's a link to it in the forums:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77132

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back