Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Lucid Dreams] The Realm of the Dreams

Viego

Hello Everyone.

Please Read.
I'm studying about dreams and I have very good experiences in achieving lucid dreams witch is great.

If you never had one , trust me It's a experience that does deserve to progress on , at least once to see.

I was thinking to start this topic and share my information and help you out if you really want them of course.

First exercise that worked and is working so well at me is this one:
I bought this smart watch which is quite simple and very durable as battery and simple as design picture https://imgur.com/a/XPH0A32 which is quite cheap as well 20 pounds, anyways you could get ur own one but try to keep it as a simple design on the screen.

I am looking at it very often especially in some times that I decided to do it most ex [leaving home, coming home, talking to someone ,when I fell some strong emotion/emotions or when something bizarre happens {which usually happens in dreams}.

Eventually you gonna make an reflex by doing that, mostly it happens in the night for me ,I simply can't sleep or I wake up time to time and I'm looking at it and ask myself: Do I dream? And it could happened that the light to be lower as power or the image it's completely other then his own design and that's when you have a Lucid Dream.

That's the moment when you should take it easy , do not let your emotions to blow otherwise you might wake up. Try to be relax and take it step by step.

If anyone interested I can share my knowledge . Just let me know. I would be more then happy to carry on.

You could use the exercise above without a smartwatch by just making an habit to ask yourself quite often and try to set up when to ask that exactly (Do I Dream or I am Awake?) You also have to ask yourself quite conscious and serious also try to look around for unusual things or try to fly or anything.

Everyone it's different and other exercise could work better on you. That been said ,once again, I would be more then happy to share.

Yours,
Brother and Friend

This is very interesting.

I've achieved lucid dreaming on accident only and it really is one of a kind experience.

Tried to fly, go through walls but I think I was to excited when I notice a was lucid dreaming and it ended quickly.

I've tried to deliberate lucid dream where one exercise I did was to write any dream I remember every morning. Then for night time, I would try to consciously keep my mind awake while letting my body go to sleep by itself.

It was very hard try and make my mind to stay awake, and fell asleep instead :lol:

I almost was able to achieve it at one point. I heard weird drum like sounds (almost felt like I was transporting to somewhere lmao) and saw a white background but I got spooked and my heart raced. So I decided to stop and sleep normally :lol:

But making a journal for my dreams is allowing me to remember more of my dreams vividly though I've stopped now

Anyway, I'll try your exercise once I buy a smartwatch (I do need one rn so its a win win situation) to one you suggested.

Also I'm interested in knowing what else you know if its alright and thanks for sharing this post!

I think you should instead put more focus on astral projection. Astral projection will be more of use to you, especially when communicating with the gods.

Lucid dreaming, I believe, is only a state operating on the mental level and not the spiritual dimension.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I think you should instead put more focus on astral projection. Astral projection will be more of use to you, especially when communicating with the gods.

Lucid dreaming, I believe, is only a state operating on the mental level and not the spiritual dimension.

Sorry for late answer.

It would be for a great focus to know yourself better on the psychic state trough understanding and controlling your dreams.
You will discover your deepest emotions and desires and many things about your own Self , that's just my own personal experience with this.

And yes, Lucid dream is very helpful to go astral projection.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Also it would help a guy who has a lot of 12th influence to develop this skill which for him It will be more natural then others since they are very psychic and you can meditate which is a bonus also have some great fun. Vivid, Lucid dream are very real if nobody had I would suggest to try till you reach to one maybe it would change your mind regarding this field.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back