Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For SS advanced

Hs666

If you have not fully opened/activated your pineal gland, please do not take action.

For people who have been successful in this, if they can/want to, I would like to know their process that led them to success.

The more detailed the better:
-Repetitions
-Power words used
-Tempestische
-Planetary hours
-Specific days
-Moon phases
-Astrological transits
-Eventual "predispositions" from past lives/natural gifts
-Working on subconscious blocks
Etc...

In short, everything that led you to succeed in this.

NO, evasive, or obvious answers such as:

"Ask your DG"
"Everyone is different"
"It works for me, but it may not be the same for you, so there is no point in talking about it"

This is about information gathering. Please respond, if you can/will, by simply describing how you came to success, without digressing into discourse that is not coherent in this.

Thank you.

Ps:
This also applies to Hp , in case they want/can describe their process, or possibly processes of their other knowledge that achieved this.

Hs666 said:
If you have not fully opened/activated your pineal gland, please do not take action.

For people who have been successful in this, if they can/want to, I would like to know their process that led them to success.

The more detailed the better:
-Repetitions
-Power words used
-Tempestische
-Planetary hours
-Specific days
-Moon phases
-Astrological transits
-Eventual "predispositions" from past lives/natural gifts
-Working on subconscious blocks
Etc...

In short, everything that led you to succeed in this.

NO, evasive, or obvious answers such as:

"Ask your DG"
"Everyone is different"
"It works for me, but it may not be the same for you, so there is no point in talking about it"

This is about information gathering. Please respond, if you can/will, by simply describing how you came to success, without digressing into discourse that is not coherent in this.

Thank you.

Ps:
This also applies to Hp , in case they want/can describe their process, or possibly processes of their other knowledge that achieved this.

Hi, look, I hope can be helpful for u.. So here is:

First and more important; All, the chakras, the nadis, all energy vias (thats include the pineal gland) can be open in degrees and not in such way like "fully opened in a permanent state".
The chakras and the pineal gland vary from day to day,, to hour to hour in his degree of activation, until you raise your kundalini serpent, at this event your chakras, and energy body's will be more active permanently.

So, to respond you question exist diferent ways to get a the same place. In my case my technique was and is this:

First I clean my aura and chakras
Activate all my 7 principal chakras
Now my energy levels are high.
With this energy I create a ball of energy in my base chakra.
(The quality of this ball of energy vary from my level of concentration)
I want that this energy ball be the more "solid" and vibrant possible.
Now I move this ball of energy from my base chakra up to my head.
I place this ball in the center of my head and now I move this ball of energy forward and backward of my head. I realize this movement 20 times aprox.

This can be more strong if you repeat the process with elements, I use a ball of fire, and a ball of water.

Want more?;

Vizualize that you have and extra pair of hands but this hands are of energy, now you have a pair of astral hands.
Move, feel and see this astral handsm
Now move this hands inside of you head and look for the pineal gland, when you hit the gland you feel pleasure, now touch with your astral fingers every milimeter of you pinel gland.
If you do right you going to feel like a orgams, but inseide of you head

How know this work? Its simple, when I star to feel a pleasure, this is the signal that say that you pineal gland has been activate.
This is my experiencie and in my experiencie this technique has been most powerful that chanting mantras or the "666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail"
(This last one works very well the first time I tried, but never work well again)

Gathanar said:

I thank you.

I am very pleased with your progress, and it is not easy to get there.

Right now, your pineal activation technique, is very similar to the processes of other people who have been successful in this.

The "energy ball" part, reminds me of the "Chariot of Ra."

I am noticing that the circulation of accumulated energy, after meditation exercises, stimulates the pineal and tends to open it.

For the moment it seems the most effective way for this purpose.

A well-known person has been successful in this way. But his situation was quite different from 90% of other people, but that is another matter.

At the end of the "research" work, I will see if I can write something about it.

OTHER TESTIMONIES OF SUCCESS ARE APPRECIATED.

Hs666 said:
Just breathing into the pineal gland makes it active for me. You could say that i didn't need to do much to activate my chakras and open my third eye. It happened very fast and naturally for me. However if you cannot feel the Pineal Gland at all ,there are some things you can do.

Technique #1
Breathe into the Third eye for a couple of counts very slowly. Breathe for a count of 6,Hold for a Count of Six and then exhale completely all the time keeping complete focus on the third eye. Then turn your attention to the Sixth Chakra after you feel a presseure in your third eye. Do the same for the Sixth Chakra. Try to feel the energy link between the Third Eye and the Sixth Chakra being so close and linked. You should be able to feel both the Sixth Chakra and the Third Eye simultaneously. Then turn your attention to the Pineal Gland which is just at the lower back of the Sixth Chakra and breathe into it as you did before. You should be able to feel the Pineal Gland and it should be activated after you do this a couple of times.

You should meditate keeping intense focus on this area for 5 -10 minutes daily.

Technique #2
Vibrating the Word "GAUM" into the region which is the word for the Pineal Gland like any other Full Chakra Meditation.

You can also do Technique#1 and at the end instead of simply breathing ,vibrate GAUM.

Technique #3

Another technique which might be somewhat hard if you aren't proficient in Hatha Yoga is the Headstand technique.
How-Do-Headstand.jpg

Do the Headstand but against the wall.

While in Headstand do the Breath of Fire (Kapalbharti). For 30 seconds or if you can for 60 Seconds. While exhaling Vibrate "THHHHH".

Then in this Position
Hatha-Yoga-Sample-Session.png

Vibrate GAUM

This will intensely activate the Pineal Gland and is for advanced SS and those wwho cannot feel the Pineal Gland after many tries using traditional methods.

Another method would be to vibrate Gaum during the Shoulderstand.
2.png

There is a superb post made by Voice of Enki on vibrations for pineal gland. You should check that out too. Search his profile and you should find it.

I hope your problem will be solved and that i helped you out friend :) :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back