Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

URGENT - PLEASE READ

CaspianTheDreamer

I have just found out now how stronger the riots for the poor persian woman who died from getting beaten up by police for not having hijab, are getting each day.

Please all dear Satanists.
Please put effort, any effort will be appreciated, into visualizing the downfall of Persia's mooslim governent and the death of islam in the entire middle east.
You can implement visualization and visualize the riots completely removing the tumor of islam from the middle east and Iran and the like. Even a few minutes will suffice.

The jews KNEW just how fucking dangerous Persia and Arabia were for them thats why they put islam in there so vehemently.
They knew that Persians and Arabs would outright flatten them thats why they put the worse of the two evil programs in there.

Please.
This is a call to arms.
Persia and the middle east are at a very crucial moment.
Especially now with this schedule that is on a period of power dates.
Lets combine our spiritual forces to bring the tyranny of pisslam down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I believe these riots are partly a manifestation of our current offensive, also thanks to the FRTR we have always done. I will definitely visualize pisslam's downfall through this into my daily RTRs, then collapsing upon the heads of pissrael and their kike collective.
The gentiles absolutely have to awaken to the jews to permit the truth of pisslam's barbarism and stolen pagan roots to be exposed worldwide and collapse. When the jews are exposed, abrahamic garbage will collapse and gentiles will return to the Gods of our ancestors.
We are humanities greatest warriors brother.
Warriors of Satan.
They will be crushed by the hand of the Gods.
Pouring extra energy into demonic authority ritual will help very much, as the Gods know best how to deconstruct these programs of death.
Personally, I will fight these sickening programs up until my last breath, until every atom is eradicated.
For humanity.
For the Gods.
For Satan.

SagittarianMage said:
I believe these riots are partly a manifestation of our current offensive, also thanks to the FRTR we have always done. I will definitely visualize pisslam's downfall through this into my daily RTRs, then collapsing upon the heads of pissrael and their kike collective.
The gentiles absolutely have to awaken to the jews to permit the truth of pisslam's barbarism and stolen pagan roots to be exposed worldwide and collapse. When the jews are exposed, abrahamic garbage will collapse and gentiles will return to the Gods of our ancestors.
We are humanities greatest warriors brother.
Warriors of Satan.
They will be crushed by the hand of the Gods.
Pouring extra energy into demonic authority ritual will help very much, as the Gods know best how to deconstruct these programs of death.
Personally, I will fight these sickening programs up until my last breath, until every atom is eradicated.
For humanity.
For the Gods.
For Satan.

Thank you so much brother
Also a tip from High Priest in his post " Advanced Warfare":
If you want to kill jewish influence and energy from an area, visualize the hebrew letters above the area and as you destroy them, the hebrew letters crumbling and turning to powder and dust.

These riots are rather unprecedented in the history of Iran in terms of how consistent they are. and they are getting more and more violent by the day. government enforcers are saying themselves that they are tired of these mobs and some of them have completely ran out of equipment and very scared to leave their home.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL FOREVER
AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I have just found out now how stronger the riots for the poor persian woman who died from getting beaten up by police for not having hijab, are getting each day.

Please put effort, any effort will be appreciated, into visualizing the downfall of Persia's mooslim governent and the death of islam in the entire middle east.
You can implement visualization and visualize the riots completely removing the tumor of islam from the middle east and Iran and the like. Even a few minutes will suffice.

The jews KNEW just how fucking dangerous Persia and Arabia were for them thats why they put islam in there so vehemently.
They knew that Persians and Arabs would outright flatten them thats why they put the worse of the two evil programs in there.

Please.
This is a call to arms.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
It's also why they're doing to the Slavs via Jewtin vs. Jewlensky. The Slavs, Beelzebub's faction within the Whites, were huge, huge threats to them.

While all the other fake rebels around me play wannabe Confederate (and support piss-srael, the parent of pisslam, and support murdering Arab and Persian gentiles), I'm all in on this offensive!

Arabs get very surprise when they see my Rebel flag (i dont always show it off) and I tell them I support Palestinian freedom. I let 'em know I stand with them! Arabs and Persians, racially-speaking are OUR BRETHREN not ENEMIES!

It'd be....quite creative, if any Arabic-speaking SS can collaborate with the HPs in creating a "Reverse Quran" ritual, though it seems like the RTRs and FRTRs are indeed, covering "all three Abrahamic atrocities".

Our Jinns will emerge victorious!

! ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ إِبْلِيس أكبر (Alhamdullilah Iblis/Shaytan - Glory be to God - Satan - the Greatest!) ...hopefully that was correct.

Faysh al-Shaytan (JoS Arabic) archive

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Thank you so much brother
Also a tip from High Priest in his post " Advanced Warfare":
If you want to kill jewish influence and energy from an area, visualize the hebrew letters above the area and as you destroy them, the hebrew letters crumbling and turning to powder and dust.

These riots are rather unprecedented in the history of Iran in terms of how consistent they are. and they are getting more and more violent by the day. government enforcers are saying themselves that they are tired of these mobs and some of them have completely ran out of equipment and very scared to leave their home.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL FOREVER
AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA
Thanks for the tip. I actually remember reading about destroying their kike letters that way some time in the past.
I personally visualize burning them with astral fire and turning them to ash that drifts away into the abyss.
I feel it is fitting as I am a fire sign. I've actually visualized them crumbling and disintegrating and I am satisfied as long as their kike letters leave our reality.
Hail Satan!
To Godhead!

patrioticgentile_666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Please.
This is a call to arms.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
It's also why they're doing to the Slavs via Jewtin vs. Jewlensky. The Slavs, Beelzebub's faction within the Whites, were huge, huge threats to them.

While all the other fake rebels around me play wannabe Confederate (and support piss-srael, the parent of pisslam, and support murdering Arab and Persian gentiles), I'm all in on this offensive!

Arabs get very surprise when they see my Rebel flag (i dont always show it off) and I tell them I support Palestinian freedom. I let 'em know I stand with them! Arabs and Persians, racially-speaking are OUR BRETHREN not ENEMIES!

It'd be....quite creative, if any Arabic-speaking SS can collaborate with the HPs in creating a "Reverse Quran" ritual, though it seems like the RTRs and FRTRs are indeed, covering "all three Abrahamic atrocities".

Our Jinns will emerge victorious!

! ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ إِبْلِيس أكبر (Alhamdullilah Iblis/Shaytan - Glory be to God - Satan - the Greatest!) ...hopefully that was correct.

Faysh al-Shaytan (JoS Arabic) archive

Thank you so much brother🖤❤️🤍

SagittarianMage said:
I believe these riots are partly a manifestation of our current offensive, also thanks to the FRTR we have always done.
Indeed this is most likely true.

I am sure there are many people outside who believe that we are delusional for believing that our RTRs are changing anything in the world or that we delusionally redeem the credit fot any event that happens against the jewish plans.

The reality is that our RTRs are generating and programming energy that aids in the manifestation of these events, to what extent, I am not very sure as there might be other processes involved. There are basically 3 ways these sort of events can manifest:
- By our RTRs and Rituals
- By favorable planetary placements that generate energy which can stimulate these events on Earth
- Direct help from the Gods or their allies which is same via raised and programmed energy

If we generate and program enough energy with our rituals then such events will manifest. For example Zelenskyy was involved in a car accident during our RTR schedule as far as I read. Does anybody think that this is a coincidence since we have been instructed to specifically focus on Zelenskyy as part of vizualization while during the RTRs? Surely maybe many SS have more "creative" in vizualization and vizualized other things than Zelenskyy merely being taken down from power (which I prefer not to go into) so this thoughts put into the RTRs while raising and programming this energy likely has stimulated this event to take place, energy being manifested into the physical reality.

Or the protests literally in countries all over the world against the tyrannical and radical muslim regime of Iran, this is likely same an event that has been energetically stimulated with our rituals. And this was not due to a very major event, surely what happened was an absolute abuse and crime towards the victim but my point is that these protests did not happen because of a major event that would involve a lot more people, like it was for example with the terrorist attacks in Paris which same caused generalized rage. That was a massive event with tens/hundreds of people involved, while in Iran, women and people in general being tortured and persecuted for petty reasons probably happen on a constant basis, is not something that one would expect to cause global protests. So my point in saying this is that our rituals surely had a decisive energetical impact in manifesting the whole situation which might not have otherwise happened as this is not neccesarily an isolated event, but something that probably happens a lot more oftern but doesn't appear in the news. As Caspian the Dreamer said we have to build on this and put extra focus on these protests so maybe they will lead to something concrete happening. Is unlikely the muslim regime will be taken down for this but who knows maybe these protests will lead to the government stopping abuse or removing some of the islam insanity from the Iranian law, therefore allowing women in particular more freedom for example. It is a beginning

Nothing in the entire Universe happens without energy. Every single bit of process ranging from microscopic movements of atoms to entire planets rotating happens because of energy. Energy is what puts the whole existence into motion. I remember once that HP Cobra said that if the entire world population would do the RTRs, our problems would be gone in like 40 days. Given the amount of energy that 8 billion people can generate, this is likely very true.

The Alchemist7 said:
SagittarianMage said:
I believe these riots are partly a manifestation of our current offensive, also thanks to the FRTR we have always done.
Indeed this is most likely true.

I am sure there are many people outside who believe that we are delusional for believing that our RTRs are changing anything in the world or that we delusionally redeem the credit fot any event that happens against the jewish plans.

The reality is that our RTRs are generating and programming energy that aids in the manifestation of these events, to what extent, I am not very sure as there might be other processes involved. There are basically 3 ways these sort of events can manifest:
- By our RTRs and Rituals
- By favorable planetary placements that generate energy which can stimulate these events on Earth
- Direct help from the Gods or their allies which is same via raised and programmed energy

If we generate and program enough energy with our rituals then such events will manifest. For example Zelenskyy was involved in a car accident during our RTR schedule as far as I read. Does anybody think that this is a coincidence since we have been instructed to specifically focus on Zelenskyy as part of vizualization while during the RTRs? Surely maybe many SS have more "creative" in vizualization and vizualized other things than Zelenskyy merely being taken down from power (which I prefer not to go into) so this thoughts put into the RTRs while raising and programming this energy likely has stimulated this event to take place, energy being manifested into the physical reality.

Or the protests literally in countries all over the world against the tyrannical and radical muslim regime of Iran, this is likely same an event that has been energetically stimulated with our rituals. And this was not due to a very major event, surely what happened was an absolute abuse and crime towards the victim but my point is that these protests did not happen because of a major event that would involve a lot more people, like it was for example with the terrorist attacks in Paris which same caused generalized rage. That was a massive event with tens/hundreds of people involved, while in Iran, women and people in general being tortured and persecuted for petty reasons probably happen on a constant basis, is not something that one would expect to cause global protests. So my point in saying this is that our rituals surely had a decisive energetical impact in manifesting the whole situation which might not have otherwise happened as this is not neccesarily an isolated event, but something that probably happens a lot more oftern but doesn't appear in the news. As Caspian the Dreamer said we have to build on this and put extra focus on these protests so maybe they will lead to something concrete happening. Is unlikely the muslim regime will be taken down for this but who knows maybe these protests will lead to the government stopping abuse or removing some of the islam insanity from the Iranian law, therefore allowing women in particular more freedom for example. It is a beginning

Nothing in the entire Universe happens without energy. Every single bit of process ranging from microscopic movements of atoms to entire planets rotating happens because of energy. Energy is what puts the whole existence into motion. I remember once that HP Cobra said that if the entire world population would do the RTRs, our problems would be gone in like 40 days. Given the amount of energy that 8 billion people can generate, this is likely very true.

Yea i totally agree with you.
Also the ppl in Iran do believe that this is the start of something that is going to have the downfall of the regime as the ultimate outcome. Just look at how terrified the puny enforcers are! And the consistency and intensity if the protests are rather unprecedented in these past 40 years.

I believe we can do anything we put our minds to.
Hail Satan.

Arabs and Persians, racially-speaking are OUR BRETHREN not ENEMIES!
Somehow I knew you would eventually take the mask off and say some shit like this. We all know who you are with your little Canuck flag.

FaFa Fooey said:
Somehow I knew you would eventually take the mask off and say some shit like this. We all know who you are with your little Canuck flag.
Gentiles are Brothers so there is no problem such as you have implied.

You, on other hand are problematic. You think you can mask yourself by creating new accounts? Think again!

CaspianTheDreamer said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Just to know i did 3 rtr, can 1 more.
(Really i put as much as effort i could today)

FaFa Fooey said:

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 shove it up your ass pseudo "human"

✡️=🐀
🕍=🐀nest

30c.jpg

blueFlame666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Just to know i did 3 rtr, can 1 more.
(Really i put as much as effort i could today)

Thank you dear friend

Henu the Great said:
FaFa Fooey said:

You, on other hand are problematic. You think you can mask yourself by creating new accounts? Think again!

Is this guy an infiltrator or something? Given your response it seems like this isn’t their first time…the enemy must be feeling psychologically cornered…good. Hail Satan!

Unholypoptart666 said:
Henu the Great said:
FaFa Fooey said:

Is this guy an infiltrator or something? Given your response it seems like this isn’t their first time…the enemy must be feeling psychologically cornered…good. Hail Satan!
Let's just say it does not look good for this user account at the moment.

Well it is as Satan himself said, as the climax of this situation draws near the enemy will blatantly make themselves known, so long as we keep meditating and keep doing our rtrs, we will pull through, Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back