Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pandemic Over

Gearshift

So going around the news these last day or so. Since Biden's 60 minutes interview.

The Covid Pandemic is over.

And yet the Government is still having lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and mask mandates. Tim Pool is like this statement by Biden, is a judicial standing for elimination of vaccine mandates like in the Military. If the Commander-in-Chief says this then by all accounts the military has to listen.

But like Tim goes the branches of the Government have gone rogue and this dates back even to Trump's time.

It's all over the mainstream news CNN is bullshitting stating "He believes". No he said "The Pandemic is over".

https://www.google.com/search?q=cov...AhV-UjABHXqLCZAQt8YBegQIBBAF&biw=1366&bih=653

I heard they may try another lock down due to climate change, chemicals or otherwise, don't underestimate the insanity the reptilian jewish rats, are capable of, I hope that the jews get their karma back amplified

Gear88 said:
So going around the news these last day or so. Since Biden's 60 minutes interview.

The Covid Pandemic is over.

And yet the Government is still having lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and mask mandates. Tim Pool is like this statement by Biden, is a judicial standing for elimination of vaccine mandates like in the Military. If the Commander-in-Chief says this then by all accounts the military has to listen.
This was never the pandemic of a virus, but the pandemic of fear and mass media manipulation and brainwashing.

Basically if the governments and mass media will say that the pandemic is not over, then they will further impose limitations because it was never about the virus from the beginning.

I heard the "wave 6" of coronavirus is coming, obviously there is no wave and most people already got immune to the virus by themselves with or without vaccine so any further waves and lockdowns are just new government attempts at human rights and freedoms and nothing really to do with any virus or genuine spread. This is the pandemic going on, a pandemic of violating human rights worldwide.

Those restrictions are fucking pain in the ass. When will they lift them? It has to happen someday ,right?
I read there are lists being issued to baiden to reconsider lifting te restriction as the virus has majorly subsided by now, apparently.
Many countries started to lifting them.

Thing is if you're in Australia they already have their gulag set up, an if the people remain christards an idiots about what happens I fear the worst for them,also they are going to have a reptilian jewish rat problem to deal with,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back