Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You are truly beautiful

NakedPluto [JG]

Let me explain how beauty is something natural and of nature to be achieved.

Many people have to different extents problems with self-esteem, and confidence, of a primal level regarding their being.

Your body, your face, your symmetry.

All of this as you perceive it, if negative, is a false sense of perception about yourself.

You are truly beautiful, and opposed to those who say that beauty is contained within and not on the outside, will tell you the opposite but reversed.

There is external beauty, but not that you grasped yet. There is inside beauty but not yet acknowledged. These two create true beauty in tandem.

Even if you are "ugly" and with scars, with specific conditions, this is not you. You are not a scar, condition, or a false perception of yourself. You are life, and life is full of force and transformation.

By the design of nature and the human psyche, shapes, and forms, as they are, contain infinite insight into the spark and beauty of life.

It doesn't matter how you "look", as what you are now and how you look contains the perfect nuance of supreme hypnosis of beauty.

True beauty is the hypnotic play between your inner being, attitude, charm, and substance of life.

This might not be understood, but when human is happy, everything looks beautiful. It is seen that way as the brain decides perception of the surrounding.

If you grasp the hope of life, truly in tune with the living force within you, you will see yourself as beautifully as you are. And you are.

I have seen all kinds of people and filled with the substance of life I have grasped their beauty. There are all kinds of beauty, of nuances.

Do not mistake and take full pride in your unique beauty. Not all charm is the same, not all hypnotic eyes are the same. We are different and we contain the flowing of this energy, that creates beauty.

Now, this isn't a new age, fake love bullshit that I am portraying. One can be "ugly", but can find their spark that will mesmerize more than those who are thought as default " beautifully".

Now, another aspect of this perception comes with the experience of life and looking around you. Movies, books, and social media have been brainwashing you to seek a plastic beauty, devoid of nuance, substance, and true existence.

Screens are devoid of life, human interaction is missing. You based on this have formed your perception of beauty to an extent that you use to judge harshly your most important aspect, you!

No! Beauty is contained in the CONNECTION with humans, the earth, the nature, the animals. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IS THE RELATION you have with another, the bond and the communication are what gather the objective and subjective to your being.

Therefore, connect to yourself. Tap into your being and you will transform, and it is an epiphany that sometimes will be shocking. You might even think this is some sort of trickery on your eyes. Looking in the mirror and seeing you so beautiful.

One might look beautiful, but in interaction, this can be minimized to ignorance. Other might appear ugly, but in interaction, this might transform into a mesmerizing attraction.

The point in your life is not to be narcissistic, but also to not let something negative like this affect your life.

You have to meditate on yourself and see yourself for yourself. As you need self-esteem, the confidence of this primal step of life, to date that person, to speak up in public, to walk with confidence, to feel comfortable in your skin and proud.

This needs to be resolved, as so you need to attend much more important aspects of your life, the basis of this cannot be left unattended.

Teenagers but also people of middle age, who maybe had a divorce or life events that crushed their spirit and passion about life, therefore themselves, rise and discover your true beauty. It is there and can be raised, born to be cherished by you and others.

I take care of my hygiene, eating healthy and working out. If someone is pointing out my scars, a black dot or that my body is not in the best shape, I just don't care. Why should I? I already took care of this and there are more important things than having a perfect skin

Regarding womens I have the same standards: good hygiene and taking care of her body. The most attractive thing about any women is when she is smiling and laughing at my jokes. And the biggest turn off is when she is not kind with other people. We all know that people who are walking like the earth is spinning around them, the people I want to avoid the most.

NakedPluto said:
Let me explain how beauty is something natural and of nature to be achieved.

Many people have to different extents problems with self-esteem, and confidence, of a primal level regarding their being.

Your body, your face, your symmetry.

All of this as you perceive it, if negative, is a false sense of perception about yourself.

You are truly beautiful, and opposed to those who say that beauty is contained within and not on the outside, will tell you the opposite but reversed.

There is external beauty, but not that you grasped yet. There is inside beauty but not yet acknowledged. These two create true beauty in tandem.

Even if you are "ugly" and with scars, with specific conditions, this is not you. You are not a scar, condition, or a false perception of yourself. You are life, and life is full of force and transformation.

By the design of nature and the human psyche, shapes, and forms, as they are, contain infinite insight into the spark and beauty of life.

It doesn't matter how you "look", as what you are now and how you look contains the perfect nuance of supreme hypnosis of beauty.

True beauty is the hypnotic play between your inner being, attitude, charm, and substance of life.

This might not be understood, but when human is happy, everything looks beautiful. It is seen that way as the brain decides perception of the surrounding.

If you grasp the hope of life, truly in tune with the living force within you, you will see yourself as beautifully as you are. And you are.

I have seen all kinds of people and filled with the substance of life I have grasped their beauty. There are all kinds of beauty, of nuances.

Do not mistake and take full pride in your unique beauty. Not all charm is the same, not all hypnotic eyes are the same. We are different and we contain the flowing of this energy, that creates beauty.

Now, this isn't a new age, fake love bullshit that I am portraying. One can be "ugly", but can find their spark that will mesmerize more than those who are thought as default " beautifully".

Now, another aspect of this perception comes with the experience of life and looking around you. Movies, books, and social media have been brainwashing you to seek a plastic beauty, devoid of nuance, substance, and true existence.

Screens are devoid of life, human interaction is missing. You based on this have formed your perception of beauty to an extent that you use to judge harshly your most important aspect, you!

No! Beauty is contained in the CONNECTION with humans, the earth, the nature, the animals. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IS THE RELATION you have with another, the bond and the communication are what gather the objective and subjective to your being.

Therefore, connect to yourself. Tap into your being and you will transform, and it is an epiphany that sometimes will be shocking. You might even think this is some sort of trickery on your eyes. Looking in the mirror and seeing you so beautiful.

One might look beautiful, but in interaction, this can be minimized to ignorance. Other might appear ugly, but in interaction, this might transform into a mesmerizing attraction.

The point in your life is not to be narcissistic, but also to not let something negative like this affect your life.

You have to meditate on yourself and see yourself for yourself. As you need self-esteem, the confidence of this primal step of life, to date that person, to speak up in public, to walk with confidence, to feel comfortable in your skin and proud.

This needs to be resolved, as so you need to attend much more important aspects of your life, the basis of this cannot be left unattended.

Teenagers but also people of middle age, who maybe had a divorce or life events that crushed their spirit and passion about life, therefore themselves, rise and discover your true beauty. It is there and can be raised, born to be cherished by you and others.

your posts are always so refreshing. ^w^

Hope your doing well brother, have a good day

One night, quite a while ago, before bed I was talking to a friend and I was thinking how unattractive I was and with a cloudy and gloomy mind I went to sleep. That night in my dreams i saw this absolute MASSIVE, beautiful man. Altho i couldnt see his face i could see his hair. It was short, had a beautiful gold-brass color and it was wavy. He was wearing a short sleeved long red robe. He was white skinned and REALLY muscular. He embraced me. Our height difference was so that my head barely reached his chest 😅

And he just said one thing:
" you are beautiful"

I'll never forget that night. I think i know who he is...

I had an accident when I was a kid that resulted in my tooth being knocked out, root and all. I'm still faced with the effects of this everyday, 10 years after this occurred.

To repair such an extensive injury would take thousands of dollars, money I simply don't have. I've learned to live with it, I can't smile too widely or laugh. I have to hold back my emotions.

Couple this with plenty of acne scars and you've got a not-so-attractive woman. Despite this, I've received compliments on my appearance and people who have gotten to know me all tell me that I am attractive.

I agree with what you've said in your post because attraction goes beyond just appearance, according to what I've gathered from my own experiences and what people have told me.

Thank you for this post, it's good to have a friendly reminder of these things.

Charlotte61903 said:
I had an accident when I was a kid that resulted in my tooth being knocked out, root and all. I'm still faced with the effects of this everyday, 10 years after this occurred.

To repair such an extensive injury would take thousands of dollars, money I simply don't have. I've learned to live with it, I can't smile too widely or laugh. I have to hold back my emotions.

Couple this with plenty of acne scars and you've got a not-so-attractive woman. Despite this, I've received compliments on my appearance and people who have gotten to know me all tell me that I am attractive.

I agree with what you've said in your post because attraction goes beyond just appearance, according to what I've gathered from my own experiences and what people have told me.

I feel really bad for the psychological anguish that might cause you at times with your skin and teeth. The truth is we do care about our appearances to some extent which is natural. I would recommend something to you that might help but it is expensive, at least with acne scars. Do you by any chance have PCOS? That can be a huge source of excess androgen production and acne in women. If you can find a way to change your financial situation or see fit to do so you could work to where you could have extra left over and save up for some good treatments if all else permits.

Laser resurfacing, namely venus versa and IPL does wonders for sun damage, scars, (deep acne scars even), and rough skin in general. One often needs many treatments, but results do show quickly. Afflicted mar or chart ruler in women can be an astrological explanation for acne, or otherwise not so great forms of virilization in women physically and psychologically, as well as an Aries mars for the trauma you endured to the face (if this applies). There is also a fixed star that can factor into injuries to the face or propensities thereof.

A venus square can also help with skin, as well as a good AOP to decrease propensities for injuries to the face again.

I like how some of this to explain the potential in every gentile soul to bring out the best in themselves despite their current flaws inside and out, which is the beauty of it all, moving along on this path because one day we will all be perfect if we keep on advancing :). When you focus enough on becoming the best version of yourself in all facets you will see it!

There is inner and outer beauty however, and some of what is perceived as attractive or beautiful physically are subjective, while there are also in fact objective standards of physical beauty and symmetry which are simply a fact of nature as far as sexual attraction, but any imperfections here due to what you mentioned are not permanent, nor are certain personality flaws and trains of thought that can be otherwise destructive.

Even in other parts of the animal kingdom mates are selected based on certain qualities that their prospects deem physically attractive. Humans are not exempt from this and should not be because this is a part of nature. Our Gods possess not only inner but also GREAT immaculate outer beauty, not only because of having perfect souls but because this has also allowed them to become physically perfect in all ways objectively. Our genes and souls, know deep down that this is the objective, to become perfect physically and spiritually, as our Gods, immortal without defect. As a result, the reason for desiring someone whom one deems attractive or at least objectively attractive is also because these traits signify strong healthy genes for strong healthy offspring, which will never change. You can like a personality all you want, but if there is no sexual incentive you might as well just be brother and sister because this is the type of attraction that brings romance and sexuality together at their core.

No one however in their right mind will be able to connect with someone who outwardly shows they look good and are healthy with few flaws, but if their hang-ups are bad, are unstable and cruel, etc there is no deep level of attraction that is able to be formed at any capacity. Both inner and outer beauty are needed for a healthy relationship that can really last and leave both fulfilled and this takes great effort that most people cannot be arsed with. Someone who puts effort into their mind AND body is seen as desirable, arousing and ideal because this shows that this person cares and wants to fight for their survival, which is in every prospective mates biological imperative to WANT. On a lower level of existence however sadly, we see many physically attractive people who care about only their looks, but are horrible personalities and only maintain certain appearances for validation and attention.

I have met both beautiful on the outside,ugly on the inside, as well as ugly on the outside, and beautiful on the inside. The first one was entirely incapable of understanding others. The other was bald, fat, had a huge unkept beard, had bad oral hygiene, and looked like a pug. But he was extremely kind and thoughtful and attentive. I actually tried to seriously bypass that I found him physically repulsive and it was impossible and it actually made me sad. I refused to hurt him though because I have experienced what it is like to get meanly shot down. So instead I tried to be a friend and help him. He did however in the beginning ask me questions that clearly implied that he had standards for sexual attraction while making it clear that he did not care that he had none and did not plan to do anything about it, which felt selfish.

It's true that in some cases there are unhealthy body composition standards advertised and the like. But on the flip side there is also too much emphasis on the idea that looks should not matter and that it is shallow to care about looks when all of the aforementioned I just said states the exact opposite. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone took care of their minds and bodies, practiced eugenics and proper genetic hygiene. There would not only be a lot less illness, but there would be stronger healthier genes, and stronger healthier minds, souls, and bodies, and as a result great sex appeal and physical beauty which once again, is last on the list because it sits atop the foundation of all the rest, showing it is far from shallow to be cared for.

The problem is the "looks don't matter" cliche is constantly repeated to coddle people who ARE severely asymmetrical and just in general unattractive. People go into "much emotions mode" with this when they are faced with their own flaws and then start coping by saying "I don't care. I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I'm someone's shot of whiskey". Sure, whoever that person is is going to settle, because especially if they are on that same level they know someone on the same attractiveness range as them is all they have options from. But deep down know if they could, they would go after what they found more appealing sexually, but not to the point of not caring about personality also. So they tell themselves constantly till it is programmed "looks don't matter. they fade anyway." It helps them cope, and everyone has been errantly programmed to do this.

That they do (at least while you still keep reincarnating), But putting effort into oneself (and yes good genes are also a huge factor and no emotions will change this), in all ways goes a long way. This combined with a strong soul and mind from taking care of the entire being indeed makes everything about one beautiful, and this is essential for ones self-esteem, mental health, social and romantic, and professional happiness. If the whole world followed this, people would have a better quality of life and would have the potential to hang onto a high-quality partner for good, which is essential for keeping a family together. There would be less divorce, less sexual and emotional dissatisfaction, and better and deeper connections on all levels. People who are physically flawed to the point of having very limited aesthetic appeal (which quite honestly is most of the world but this like all human imperfection is temporary) feel like if these unappealing things are pointed out to them that it means that they do not deserve love.

This feeling is understandable and untrue. But one cannot help if they find someone physically unappealing in the sense that they would not want to see them neked or caress them sensually, kiss them or have sex with them. This can't be helped and this selection process is natural and will always be. You might say, " but that means these people don't get romantic experiences or as much as others that's not fair!" Nature is not always fair, nor is it equal it can be brutal even. As satanists we follow natural law and understand that none are the same but are all uniquely different, and this means also that there will be someone better than others at something always and this also includes physical beauty or mental soundness and strength, or even a powerful soul from work in past lives, vs someone who has barely done anything in the past lifetimes. As a result, each will attract and be rewarded even (or not) according to their own uniqueness in terms of strength and weakness, and in terms of physical symmetry or personality, this can determine what kind of friends or mates one may be able to attract and keep. If one wants and hopes for high quality, they have to make themselves as such and work towards it and rightly so.

Someone who has no sex appeal or personality, or is fat and unhealthy or mentally unstable whining about it not being fair that they can't have sex and love with who they wish while doing nothing and resenting others for pointing out the reasons for this calling them "shallow" is like a communist wanting to punish a hard-working successful honest person for their material success because "its not fair." and "everyone should be the same and equal." It may not be the most correct analogy but one gets the picture. Tragically enough, there are people in situations where it is genuinely difficult to change certain predicaments, but this is still not a lost cause. Even so, it's not right for them or others to shame someone for simply not feeling attracted to them and being honest about why. Oftentimes when someone does this, they mean it well and to help someone change their life, and the person receiving this advice will ignore them to their own detriment.

Dark Blue Eye said:
I take care of my hygiene, eating healthy and working out. If someone is pointing out my scars, a black dot or that my body is not in the best shape, I just don't care. Why should I? I already took care of this and there are more important things than having a perfect skin

Regarding womens I have the same standards: good hygiene and taking care of her body. The most attractive thing about any women is when she is smiling and laughing at my jokes. And the biggest turn off is when she is not kind with other people. We all know that people who are walking like the earth is spinning around them, the people I want to avoid the most.

Those who point out such insignificant aspect of this (which is something very natural to have, to think otherwise is not on par with reality) is simply andrapoda to laughable levels.

Being healthy, balanced, working out is the focus, yes that's very good. Yes, being arrogant while you have and ain't nothing of true substance or with a purpose, is definitely a turn off.

ChaosBringer666 said:
your posts are always so refreshing. ^w^

Hope your doing well brother, have a good day

Thank you, I am doing very well, hope the same for you!

CaspianTheDreamer said:
One night, quite a while ago, before bed I was talking to a friend and I was thinking how unattractive I was and with a cloudy and gloomy mind I went to sleep. That night in my dreams i saw this absolute MASSIVE, beautiful man. Altho i couldnt see his face i could see his hair. It was short, had a beautiful gold-brass color and it was wavy. He was wearing a short sleeved long red robe. He was white skinned and REALLY muscular. He embraced me. Our height difference was so that my head barely reached his chest 😅

" you are beautiful"

Well, you are! Thank you for sharing.

mercury_wisdom said:
You are beautiful brother. Thanks for this writing.♥️

Likewise brother. Read your post about that girl, good luck and joy in your relationship!

Sunny said:
Well said, excellent.

Thank you

Charlotte61903 said:

You have to be open and take in the compliments as they are very true. I know you are a very attractive woman, don't doubt that. Things like these, which need to be resolved health wise, even as so, can have a charming effect, truly opposed as you'd expect. Things like these gather nuance to you, and truly it is something that people do not care or notice in the way you think it does. It is something of no true effect in the negative way.

Acne wise, when I was a little kid I got to the rural area with my parents in visit. And very loving of nature, I ran and caught every chicken I saw. Kissed the chicken, pet them, then release them. Turned out, one of them has something that made me an acne eruption, something of this kind. I had for a lot of years acne scars from those chickens. Now some spots but not so visible.

I am sure, what I had was much more problematic than what you may had naturally, so don't worry about these things. Some scars are nothing of shame or to be negative about. My father for example, has had a lot of surgeries, and even as so got to win bodybuilding competitions with scars and things, doesn't matter. I also know a lot of women who got by some breast cancers, with surgeries etc. They are very sweet and beautiful, nothing ugly, nothing changed.

NakedPluto said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

" you are beautiful"

Well, you are! Thank you for sharing.

Aw Pluto, thank you🤍🖤❤️
Btw when I said I think I knew him, I meant that very very likely he was my demon partner.

Demon partners are such a blessing.

Uplifting as always NP.

My biggest struggle is finding that inner beauty, which communicates and connects with things and those around me, to really be radiant to the cosmos.

Not going to lie, I am exceptionally good looking and have been blessed by Venus herself. However, this means nothing if I can't actualize it in my interactions with the universe.

Perhaps the upcoming Venus square can help in achieving these ends.

Charlotte61903 said:

I would respectfully suggest you to take this matter at hand as a most priority moreover if you are young and beautiful is a must to have a healthy smile. I would say no sacrifice is too much for your teeth. Maybe a loan could help or other means. Now when you are still young, you need to fix this fast and effectively as it devalues a woman. Don't delay nor accept the things 'as they are' any longer. For the long term, it might even create trauma and linger on your soul so you will need to search for solutions asap.
I wish you the best of luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back