Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does this dream mean?

Kramer

Lately I've started having dreams where always at some point something sexual happens. I'm always having sex with someone. I don't know why this is happening. There was even a dream that while I was sleeping, I got to feel in my real body what I was feeling in the dream during the relationship. I never had dreams like that, but I started having them. Could this mean something spiritual or is it just dreams?

Kramer said:
Lately I've started having dreams where always at some point something sexual happens. I'm always having sex with someone. I don't know why this is happening. There was even a dream that while I was sleeping, I got to feel in my real body what I was feeling in the dream during the relationship. I never had dreams like that, but I started having them. Could this mean something spiritual or is it just dreams?

Well, do you have a partner to satisfy your needs? If not having such dreams is normal. Most dreams don't really have "a meaning"

Powerofjustice said:
Kramer said:

Well, do you have a partner to satisfy your needs? If not having such dreams is normal. Most dreams don't really have "a meaning"

But I don't feel sexual urges. I don't really like sex. Exactly why I'm not understanding this dream. There's no point in this suddenly appearing in all my dreams if I don't even like sex. I just don't have sexual desires. I like feelings more than sex. These things weren't supposed to appear in my dreams

Kramer said:
Powerofjustice said:
Kramer said:

But I don't feel sexual urges. I don't really like sex. Exactly why I'm not understanding this dream. There's no point in this suddenly appearing in all my dreams if I don't even like sex. I just don't have sexual desires. I like feelings more than sex. These things weren't supposed to appear in my dreams

Have you done a succubus spell? Maybe a succubus is trying to contact you my friend! Answer the call so to speak, and don't just call it a dream 😉🧡🧞🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜‍♂️

Kramer said:
Powerofjustice said:
Kramer said:

It doesn't matter, it's normal. Hormones spike at various points through sleep and can cause physiological changes or emotional changes.

Kramer said:
Powerofjustice said:
Kramer said:

You need to stop having hangups about sex. "Feelings" and sex are not too seperate things.

In fact sex is just an expression of your love, intimacy, desire and all the amazing feelings in a relationship.

Sex is not just using someone's body as a masturbation tool. Nor is it immoral if done with consent and you are ready for it.

codeine1338 said:
Kramer said:
Powerofjustice said:

Have you done a succubus spell? Maybe a succubus is trying to contact you my friend! Answer the call so to speak, and don't just call it a dream 😉🧡🧞🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜‍♂️
Very naive thinking if you think someone having sexual stimulation in a dream is a demoness lover.

It is a very common and world wide phenomenon to experience sexual dreams and even go to the point orgasms in dreams.

Don't lead him to delusions please.

Kramer said:
Powerofjustice said:
Kramer said:

These are deep needs of the soul and body that are appearing in your dreams to make you seek this, if this has been of a great impact on you, this is the case.

Sex is heavily of feelings as well, the body during sexual intercourse activates a sensorial experience that is connected directly to the emotional side of the body as well. In primal and critical levels this manifests just as a carnal desire or situation, which needs a manifestation, being a dream or whatever behaviors.

The desire if not there, yet manifesting in dreams can be from a lot of factors. The general advice to this is to not have a dismissal mindset about this, but only openness in your own terms of nature. The desire not manifesting, something of this kind exists regardless, you must be aware of it, the form of it, at least once in a month or two, must be awakened somehow.

There can be also planetary events or periods in life where such things as sexual desire are very limited. Depends if you have experienced a lot in your sexual life or if you have been absent from this, etc.

Powerofjustice said:
Kramer said:

Some dreams do carry meaning brother. This could be spiritual given the strength of the dreams.

Pumpkin671 said:
Some dreams do carry meaning brother. This could be spiritual given the strength of the dreams.

Absolutely, that's why I said "most" not "all". My dreams tend to be on the fantasy side though, rather than prophetic, i'm afraid :D

codeine1338 said:
Kramer said:
Powerofjustice said:

I highly doubt this to be the case, maybe if it was the same figure over and over again for a prolonged period of time but otherwise dreams like this are normal for those without a partner or sexual release. Then again Kramer did you ever do the ritual for the incubus as you talked about in previous posts? If so then this is a possibility. Also remember a daemon lover would never force themselves upon you without your consent, it is consensual both ways.

Hello hello to all my satanist brothers...
Please l would like to know how to do the kundalini yoga found in the last part of the 40 days of meditation ☠️☠️.
Please help me...🙏🙏🙏.

⚡''Hail father satan''⚡

Hubert junior said:
Hello hello to all my satanist brothers...
Please l would like to know how to do the kundalini yoga found in the last part of the 40 days of meditation ☠️☠️.
Please help me...🙏🙏🙏.

⚡''Hail father satan''⚡
It's this Kriya here: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm

You should start with less than 108 breaths at first if you are a novice to yoga since this Kriya can be very stimulating to your nervous system. If and when you feel like you are okay with more breaths, add some, little by little, giving your system time to adapt.

Hello to all satanist brothers. I have completed my 40 days of meditation...
What to do next?? Invoke father satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back