Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum improvment SUGGESTION

OpenMind2

Hello, I want to make a suggestion about the topics that we make here. My suggestion is that there should be a place to show how many views your topic got. For an example I made some extremly useful online activism methods which if used by let's say 10people can bring hundreds of people to JOS.

Now, people don't comment just to say FIRST HERE ON THE TOPIC , YO ! . Because they r not children and also are busy,  and so they comment when they really feel to or have something important to say, and the topic remain empty , and with the one who wrote it wondering if somebody actually saw it, even if in his mind he says or he feel in his heart that they did and that it was usefull , the doubt will always be there.

But if I see for an example, 36 People saw it, I will think, well so I showed those great informations to 36 SS (people who are likely to actually use the precious informations shared in my precious time) unlikely outsiders or whoever, here I'm talking also about topics like health or masculinity that others make , general things that you could speak to anybody but you CHOSE to speak them here) .

Also, those 36People in a week can be 666 in 3 MONTHS , and so on, I can see my work impact through time , when JOS will be as we all know , visited by MILIONS, how beautiful will it be to go back to your X or Y post and see 3M Views?

I really belive this step should be made as soon as possible because it GIVES back pleasure and happines for those who make great topic here, not just now but also through time.

Also, It can be a motivation for people seeing how their posts maybe are maybe staying at a specific number , decreasing or increasing , which should NOT be a reason to change or not something in your thinking or your opinion, this is good just if along with VIEWS is also shown WHO made that view, which is not a necessity but a BONUS through time, for an example , seeing that some important members of this forum that we apreciate and respect visited our topic, is a good feeling of importance and of the fact that , in fact WE ARE SEEN by people that we want to share informations with but also by the people that we appreciate.

This will motivate everybody here who is not conected to the universe and other people souls so good that JUST by posting the topic he or she can already FEEL their impact now and in the future of one reader destiny. Including me.

Give it a tought.

This has been a feature since the forums opened. It's right next to the replies count. You can't see it on mobile though unless you got to the desktop version of the site.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back