Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My thoughts on Queen Elizabeth and the statement that was told to me that there’s no such thing as race.

HeruSutek666

Peace spiritual Satanic family this is HeruSutek666 I hope you all are having a great evening so far… Anyway earlier this afternoon I discovered some discouraging news actually I found out this news three months ago maybe four I can’t remember exactly however I found out that not only on my mother side am I related to some KKK members I also found out that I’m related to Queen Elizabeth who the news media claims died recently which I know is total bullshit because the real Queen Elizabeth died I believe it was 1938? I could be wrong, I have to research that one again but anyway I don’t give a damn about that wicked empress of a queen and I’m going to see it at the top of my lungs FUCK Queen Elizabeth and everything she stands for I heard bad things about her in grade school more than I did good man I tell you you would be surprised with some black folks at my grade/high school knew no according to my mothers ancestry Queen Elizabeth’ relatives breeded with my relatives who are on my mother side are indigenous Americans not forgetting to also mention that we have blacks in our family I am myself I am also black my mother is biracial but my biological father is dark skinned just as I am dark skin I have his skin color and his blood and maybe a little bit of my mom‘s blood which is the reason why I understand why I can properly talk even as a baby I was saying clear sentences and speaking proper English however I love being a Brotha and I listen to your common black music hip-hop R&B jazz soul Neo soul however yes it’s true I’m also eclectic because I listen to satanic music demon core dark ambient classical music, classical music as well as classical music composed by black musicians in the 1920s and further back and deep within my black American roots as well as my tribal roots being part Haitian from what I was told on my father side and I think I have some African in me I’m not surely exact yet though I would love to know more about my father side of the family other than the idiotic truth that a part of that family was slaves anything that has to do with black enslavement or slave movies I scold from and turn my handicap head I can’t deny I can except that my family‘s history some of my family members on my father side may have been enslaved however I don’t like hearing that because it makes us sound less powerful as a family and that’s why I’m here to change and shift all of that by giving my family knowledge of self as well as supernatural capabilities that they can take with them after they leave the planet… moving forward… The other thing that I want to mention is that earlier this afternoon while having breakfast my mother mentioned the fact that there is no such thing as race now I know my spiritual Satanic family is not buying that and I know for damn sure I’m not buying that shit either I told my Facebook friends this… And I said if there’s no such thing as race then it would be logically fair to say that there’s no such thing as cultures and subcultures which I know is Family and religious-based traditions without these cultures and subcultures logic reason and common sense clearly tells us we have no fucking identity… period!! I started to debate with my mother but my satanic intuition said no let her be in her feelings and you just accept the truth for what you know the truth is… And here’s even the worst part I found out that on my mother side we are related to a KKK member by the name of Adam Wells just hearing about my moms family history makes my fucking stomach cringe but the best part about me is I love being black I love the fact that my African ancestors love me I love Satan and the Satanic collective supernatural Lee and the fact that they can transform into my skin color to be relative to me… For you black spiritual Satanist that might understand where I’m coming from as far as African religious centered theology. However overall this whole shit just sickens me however I’m proud to be black and or indigenous shout out to all the spiritual Satanist here as well as the black Satanist community I have love for you and I love you even if you hate or Dislike me hail Satan! 6SIDE One more thing… Are you 10,000% agree with high priestess Shannon that we can come together as different races of species as long as we come together separately. High priestess Shannon if you’re reading this my satanic spirit loves and adores your spirit for the knowledge that you gave us black Satanists don’t get me wrong I still have some inkling of love from my own mother but I have to keep it real she’s so ill-informed when she says there’s no such thing as race which I know for a fact and I can’t deny that that statement alone is a goddamn lie. OK y’all have a good night I’m finished talking lol 😆 Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back