Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I wanted to leave, but now I don’t.

HeruSutek666

Hello to all spiritual Satanist I’ve decided to move my newer posts into JOS666 forum now. The individual who kept trolling my posts in the black Satanist form was very rude disrespectful and in my satanic spirit I express they were also a total jerk I already made mention that due to the fact that I live with my mom and she is universal and she’s into those positive light philosophies I can’t really do a lot of candle magic until I move in with my future soulmate I’m currently single as of right now. Let me not forget to mention I’m also physically disabled and paraplegic as well. The last thing I wanted to make mention is that I learn things from both cultures meaning the black metaphysical, Kemetic and Black occult community as well as JOS ministries Because these communities help me with my spirituality and also advancing in my journey. I think it’s fair and noble enough for me to say I don’t know every single piece of knowledge however I won’t dumb myself down by allowing anybody to think that I don’t know anything I did an interview a year ago and I told the interviewer I just take what I need spiritually and do The best that I can with it. I’m not better than everybody however I want to admit that I do want to be more knowledgeable then esoteric religious folks via Christians Muslims Jews Hindus etc. And to be even more honest I feel more emotionally drawn to JOS ministries and JOS Africa with your high priestess priestess Shannon so I do what’s called Cycromancy which is the ability to change your reality through alchemy, imagination and manifestation. And as I’ve stated, outside of this forum that the occult mind is nothing but your dark hidden intuitive and imaginative mind put in power. So that’s how I operate it’s also how I learn however I’m also going to learn from my demons keep using words of power to manifest anything or anyone I want to the point where I can do spiritual Satanic candle magic in the very near future so that I can share those experiences as well. I remember telling Satan that I want it to be the greatest black Kemetic and spiritual satanic priest in all of America and eventually around the world. I also asked for some other things like, I desire to be the greatest music composer in the world because I’m not just a singer rapper freestyle MC and songwriter I’m also a independent producer and I also want to be great at beat making and sure I still want to do my ancient Kemetic Music for myself and the Kemetic community however I also want to make music for the spiritual Satanic community two of your individuals from this community have been so helpful to me and I really appreciate that so much and I hope to learn from some more of you including Hooded cobra, priestess maxine Dietrich and high priestess Shannon hopefully I won’t have to distance myself from anybody here ever again because I do want a positive experience while being here. I hope to receive more positivity from this community and if not that’s fine, I’ll just be Kemetic, a black spiritual Satanist, metaphysician and occultist and black magician all my own. Hail Satan! 6SIDE in Satanic Darkness and satanic light. Thank you!

I decided to... painfully... edit this.

Hello to all Spiritual Satanists.

I’ve decided to move my future posts into the Joy of Satan 666 forum. The individual who kept trolling my posts in the Black Satanist form was very rude, disrespectful and in my opinion a total jerk.

I already mentioned that due to the fact that I live with my mother (she’s into those "positive light philosophies") I can’t really do a lot of candle magic until I move in with my future soulmate. I’m currently single as of right now. Also, I’m physically disabled. The last thing I wanted to mention is that I learn from diverse cultures, meaning the black metaphysical, Kemetic and Black occult community as well as JOS ministries. I do what’s called Cycromancy which is the ability to change your reality through alchemy, imagination and manifestation.

Note:
Check relevancy? Doesn't address in which context this information is given. Give reference to previous conversation/s.
Vague. Further define "black metaphysical" and specific Black Occult communities.
"Cycromancy" is just how magick generally works?

It’s fair to say I don’t know "every single piece of knowledge", however I won’t allow anyone to suggest that I don’t know anything. I did an interview a year ago where I told the interviewer I just take what I need spiritually and do the best that I can. I’m not better than everybody; however, I want to admit that I do want to be more knowledgeable than religious folks, i.e. Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus etc. To be even more honest I feel more emotionally drawn to the JOS ministries, JOS Africa and High Priestess Shannon compared to other aforementioned communities.

As I’ve stated earlier outside of this forum, the occult mind is nothing but your dark hidden intuitive and imaginative mind put in power.---
Note:
wrong.

... That’s how I operate. However, I’m also going to learn from the Demons, keep using words of power to manifest anything I want to the point where I can do spiritual Satanic candle magicK. I'll be recording these experiences to share them here.
Note:
Ethical guidelines should be established. You don't "own" Demons.

I remember telling Satan that I want to be the greatest black Kemetic and Satanic Priest in all of America and eventually around the world. I also requested some other things, like I desire to be the greatest music composer in the world. I’m not just a singer, rapper, freestyle MC and songwriter, I’m also an independent producer. I still want to do my ancient Kemetic Music for myself and the Kemetic community, however I also want to make music for the Spiritual Satanic community.
Note:
Satan isn't your genie

Two individuals from this community have been so helpful to me, I really appreciate that so much. I hope to learn from some more of you, including High Priest Hooded Cobra, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and High Priestess Shannon. Hopefully I won’t have to distance myself from anybody here again as I want a positive experience while being here. I hope to receive more positivity from this community and if not that’s fine, I’ll just be Kemetic, Black Spiritual Satanist, Metaphysician, Occultist and Black Magician on my own.
Note:
I spent way too long editing this...

Hail Satan! 6SIDE in Satanic Darkness and Satanic light. Thank you!

Take notes, nobody these days has the patience to read word diarrhea. Breaking up your paragraphs and using correct grammar is standard etiquette. If people here convinced you that you knew how to wipe your astral butt properly, you'll never learn anything here. You cannot fill a full glass.

GoyVeyII said:
You son of a bitch. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, do something productive and prove us being wrong about you. This is in reference to your recent post to Cobra, you should recognize.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53222

Henu the Great said:
GoyVeyII said:
You son of a bitch. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, do something productive and prove us being wrong about you. This is in reference to your recent post to Cobra, you should recognize.

You c/ped the wrong link but I know which you meant to give. Right, let me write my life story and personal details to a heavily infiltrated public forum so that perhaps I'll be hunted down by fanatic enemy organizations.

I'm not here trying to prove anything to you, especially someone who hasn't proven themselves to be anything more than a sensitive keyboard warrior with an itching trigger finger.

GoyVeyII said:

I’ve decided to move my future posts into the Joy of Satan 666 forum. The individual who kept trolling my posts in the Black Satanist form was very rude, disrespectful and in my opinion a total jerk.

I already mentioned that due to the fact that I live with my mother (she’s into those "positive light philosophies") I can’t really do a lot of candle magic until I move in with my future soulmate. I’m currently single as of right now. Also, I’m physically disabled. The last thing I wanted to mention is that I learn from diverse cultures, meaning the black metaphysical, Kemetic and Black occult community as well as JOS ministries. I do what’s called Cycromancy which is the ability to change your reality through alchemy, imagination and manifestation.

Note:
Check relevancy? Doesn't address in which context this information is given. Give reference to previous conversation/s.
Vague. Further define "black metaphysical" and specific Black Occult communities.

It’s fair to say I don’t know "every single piece of knowledge", however I won’t allow anyone to suggest that I don’t know anything. I did an interview a year ago where I told the interviewer I just take what I need spiritually and do the best that I can. I’m not better than everybody; however, I want to admit that I do want to be more knowledgeable than religious folks, i.e. Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus etc. To be even more honest I feel more emotionally drawn to the JOS ministries, JOS Africa and High Priestess Shannon compared to other aforementioned communities.

As I’ve stated earlier outside of this forum, the occult mind is nothing but your dark hidden intuitive and imaginative mind put in power.---
Note:
wrong.

... That’s how I operate. However, I’m also going to learn from the Demons, keep using words of power to manifest anything I want to the point where I can do spiritual Satanic candle magicK. I'll be recording these experiences to share them here.
Note:

I remember telling Satan that I want to be the greatest black Kemetic and Satanic Priest in all of America and eventually around the world. I also requested some other things, like I desire to be the greatest music composer in the world. I’m not just a singer, rapper, freestyle MC and songwriter, I’m also an independent producer. I still want to do my ancient Kemetic Music for myself and the Kemetic community, however I also want to make music for the Spiritual Satanic community.
Note:
Satan isn't your genie

Two individuals from this community have been so helpful to me, I really appreciate that so much. I hope to learn from some more of you, including High Priest Hooded Cobra, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and High Priestess Shannon. Hopefully I won’t have to distance myself from anybody here again as I want a positive experience while being here. I hope to receive more positivity from this community and if not that’s fine, I’ll just be Kemetic, Black Spiritual Satanist, Metaphysician, Occultist and Black Magician on my own.
Note:

Take notes, nobody these days has the patience to read word diarrhea. Breaking up your paragraphs and using correct grammar is standard etiquette. If people here convinced you that you knew how to wipe your astral butt properly, you'll never learn anything here. You cannot fill a full glass.

Shut..the..fuck…up. You are absolutely useless, degrading and above all I’m surprised you are still here. You insult after everyone told you back off. You truly are a vial creature with the aptitude of a an amoeba. Actually worse, because it at least knows it’s place in the evolutionary scale.

Back off of the prospective individual who is willing to learn. Keep your mouth shut or go elsewhere as we asked.

GoyVeyII said:
You c/ped the wrong link but I know which you meant to give. Right, let me write my life story and personal details to a heavily infiltrated public forum so that perhaps I'll be hunted down by fanatic enemy organizations.

I'm not here trying to prove anything to you, especially someone who hasn't proven themselves to be anything more than a sensitive keyboard warrior with an itching trigger finger.
No, it was the right link so that you could get to work. And you can't say anything about me as you have no ground to stand on.

Henu the Great said:
GoyVeyII said:

It's just a troll fromsomewhere else. (Also got banned from there recently after making this account!)

Ramier108666 said:
Shut..the..fuck…up. You are absolutely useless, degrading and above all I’m surprised you are still here. You insult after everyone told you back off. You truly are a vial creature with the aptitude of a an amoeba. Actually worse, because it at least knows it’s place in the evolutionary scale.

Back off of the prospective individual who is willing to learn. Keep your mouth shut or go elsewhere as we asked.
The troll came from elsewhere, before you asked. It liked "goy vey" and decided to create an account of that here.

FancyMancy said:
No news here, but since he pretended to want to improve I am simply pointing how to really improve. Then again, who are we kidding here, right?

I mean, at this point, almost everyone knows you are here with a purpose. A purpose very nefarious.
The correct thing to do is to not condescendingly edit his paragraph or answer his question in a manner such as yours but to be patient with him and help answer his queries in a healthy and positive manner.
But you, you infested disgusting rat from somewhere has to interfere in his initiation process.

Everyone starts at certain levels. Many of us understand and empathize with his grammar or lack of breaks of paragraph hoping that he will improve.

You cannot fill a full glass.

Although he may not be able to fill a full glass, you would definitely smash your head on the glass blood and all if you caught hint of a single imaginary shekel on it. Not to take that imaginary shekel for yourself, but to prevent others from taking it for themselves.

Don't bother quoting me for I have much more important work than to reply to some rats.

Be wary of anyone who has the word Goy in their username or in their signature. I along with many others exposed someone exactly like it who had 'Goyboss' in their signature.

I hope this post which exposed the parasite will serve as a good reminder to be careful of jews who try to push or indirectly imply to get unnatural surgeries or therapies. The jew is so blatant in revealing its identity that it has openly written 'goyboss' in its signature. Goy is a derogatory term for gentile used by the jews to slander us. In their dictionary, it means animals. This jew is openly writing 'goyboss' which means bosses of animals.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=366364#p366364

As such, do not be bothered by these ants who try to interfere with initiation process of many new people. Although, your paragraph may be hard to read without any breaks or without proper grammar, many of us are willing to be patient with your posts and help answer your queries. Take your time and study the main JoS website.

Quote me or anyone else here if you have any questions that need be answered. Do not hesitate.
Take care.

This is just a child with nothing better to do than go online and try to piss people off. It's basically all this account has done is come in blasting in every direction trying to get everyone's attention and cause reactions out of everybody.

The purpose in life of this self-admitted turd is to just stink up the place and gain satisfaction from knowing others are bothered by their rancid presence. And then complains that nobody online or irl has any respect or appreciation for him. What is there to appreciate or respect in feces...

The dude is a living turd as he himself has admitted in the "For the Strong of Spirit" thread. I really don't think you will accomplish anything trying to reason with a person who self-identifies as fecal matter.

GoyVeyII said:

Note:

Note:
wrong.

Note:

Note:
Satan isn't your genie

Note:

Since you're an idiot consistently for no reason, why don't you just drop the mask already and begin the usual attacks against us? At this point it's getting clearer what you're really here to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back