Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Afraid of hell

STEVENNEWTH666

I’ve been a Christian on and off for most of my life I’ve been involved with the joy of Satan several times but I always end up getting terrified of hell and end up relapsing and going back to Christianity I don’t want to keep doing this I don’t like Christianity and what it teaches but I’m just so terrified of hell I keep relapsing do any of you have any advice on how to get over this so I can stay a satanist any advice/help will be appreciated thanks

Pray to Satan for guidance. Ask him to guide you to the truth and to help you remove this fear so that you may embark on this path with ease.

So many " metaphysical " stuff starts to make sense if you have the right sources.

Go on the joy of satan main website and download satans sigil in his webpage. you can meditate on the sigil or hold a formal ritual and talk to him one on one.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
I’ve been a Christian on and off for most of my life I’ve been involved with the joy of Satan several times but I always end up getting terrified of hell and end up relapsing and going back to Christianity I don’t want to keep doing this I don’t like Christianity and what it teaches but I’m just so terrified of hell I keep relapsing do any of you have any advice on how to get over this so I can stay a satanist any advice/help will be appreciated thanks

Don't be afraid of Hell/Duat. Hell/Duat is the refuge and place where the deceased who were loyal, dedicated, and even resisted the enemy resides in before they can incarnate again in Earth. Before it was called Hell, it was called Hades by early cucktians, but it was changed to Hell after they converted Nordics.

This article by HP Maxine details it clearly: https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

Everything bad about hell is only in Christianity. Here is your answer, just consider this, if you go back to Christianity because terrified of hell, it not makes any sense, because christianity preaches that hell is eternal torment and horror, by thinking about about hell in this way you already accept what Christianity preaches.

Why be afraid of "hell"? 666 is essential to life. It is in Carbon-12 - 6 proton, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. Why would "god" decide to put 666 into Carbon and decide that that is what is required and essential for biological life to exist, then say it is evil? Indeed, 666 is the number of Man - biological life, not just in Man but all species of biological life, no? Carbon-12 makes up about 99% of carbon on Earth. "god" makes a thing, then says that thing is dirty and evil. What a schizophrenic retard "god" is.

Some help and advice I can give you is to learn about Carbon-12 and biological life. Well, you did that already, so good job! More help and advice is wondering why, when christians pray, "god" does not remove cancer in Children - or better than that, prevent it from happening in the first place. "jehova" means "god of evil" in its native language jewbrew (hebrew).

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

First off you still have xian programming in you but one way I got over the fear was look up the many contradictions of the bible

Anything from
Acts 7 were it says"you were worshiping moloch for 40 days in the wilderness"which contradicts moses the 10 commandments an etc, cause it was not the jewish thoughtform leading the people,yah right an for the record moloch is a scapegoat,cause the jews sacrificed themselves an Gentiles to their jewish thoughtform

An let's not forget the contradictions of the jewish god not liking human sacrifices,till you read the jewish god loved the smell of burnt offering,

Oh an let's not forget the part were the jewish thoughtform confirms what Satan said in the garden of eden, were they will be just like us

Christards are like (But that can'ts bes true satanses bes bad guy why jewish thoughtform confirm Satans lieses error error error reeeeeeeeeeee )

The jewish contradictions of the cult of xianity an xuslim, is catching up with them

I also recommend a book called God is not a Christian Muslim jew or Hindu he dwells in us outside of us and around us by Carlton Pearson that book is not about believing in the Christian God it is about criticizing as to why, with another perspective that you believe in it I hope that helps. When you read it Please don’t read it from the perspective of an exoteric Christian read it from the perspective of your own individual and intellectual dignity WITH AN OPENED MIND.
I remember when I stepped away from exoteric Christianity I already had the perception and the imagination of who I needed our creator to be for me at that time when you read that book read it from the perspective of a spiritual Satanist would read it. I will reveal my personal secret about that book see Satan as both your creator of God your universe as well as the universe of the outside world and also please what I’m saying inside your heart so that you feel what is not only sad but experienced. I wish you much success on your reawakening.

Read this: https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

Hell is a concept stolen from pagan religions and then perverted into some infinite place of torment to keep people stuck in xian cults. You can also approach it logically, do you really believe that for finite actions(xian sins) in such a short lifespan will actually lead to an eternity of torment? If so this so called god of christianity is not loving or generous but rather a murderous psychopath who doesn't deserve to be worshipped. Even if a xian could prove to me that there religion is true and there god exists I would still side with Satan and become a christian based duo-theist out of principle because their god is evil. Also btw if you performed the dedication you techniqually commited the "unpardonable sin" of blaspheming the holy spirit for which there is no redemtion, therefor at that point you might as well just keep with Satan for you can't be redeemed according to their theology.

you should aquaint yourself with this website: https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back