Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder -satan is our creator-

Darkmyth

Christianity and the abrahamic religions are purely stupid. Their "God" didn't create crap. Satan and our God's did. Let's look at the DNA for example. Carbon 12 is one of the five elements that make up human DNA. Carbon 12 has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Let alone Carbon 12 is one of the most abundant things on the face of this earth making up roughly around 98% of all life on earth. I've had many try to say that 666 does not tie to satan and that it's actual 616. This is jewish bull crap, they are trying to cover up the truth about who created us which they later made lies to try and bring us further from the truth. When we look at carbon on a smaller scale we see it forms hexagon shapes. Did you happen know that the top of saturn has a hexagon shapes as well? And yet many areas in the occult saturn is know to be the planet of satan, cernunnos and hernes. The planet associated with the god "the horned one". In some branches of hinduism even shiva is believed to have a form called pashupati which as well comes out to be the horned one or the horned form of shiva. Satan and the gods are our true creators! If anything we owe them for the creation they have brought upon the face of this earth. Joyofsatan has much information in regards to religious texts and mentions some of this stuff I have shared under the section of satan, when you scroll down you will see the area "satan created humanity".
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tree.html

This earth belongs to satan! The real structure of the earth is shaped of cubes as plato has suggested ages ago.
https://penntoday.upenn.edu/news/plato-was-right-earth-made-average-cubes

The cube is said to be another symbol tied to saturn within the occult. As the cubes act as the building blocks/structure to creation and reality. Which is a symbol we can also see within our souls as well.

And yet for ages the abhrahamic religions have slaughtered our people, spread lies about the gods and bring people away from the truth. Here in joyofsatan WE CAN FINALLY FIND TRUTH. I give my thanks to the high priest/esses for staying true, working hard and remaining dedicated to help this planet and the people on this planet. I give my thanks to the gods/esses for working with the clergy in making this knowledge assescible to us and helping humanity themselves.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS/ESSES OF HELL.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back