Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Real entities vs Imagination

NakedPluto [JG]

When you get to practice proper spirituality, you may encounter briefly, entities, in certain circumstances.

This is not something as expected, it is not horror, it is not scary, it is not complicated.

Most probably, genuine encounter might be ignored by not knowing and expecting bullshit.

Movies, books and general talk around this is full of misinformation, imagination, sensationalism, and senseless statements to only create shocking value, fear, confusion, desperation.

If one follows the above, when something happens it will only set off an imaginative motion that will make only damage.

Most entities one will encounter are the passed out relatives, and random people, if at any to a real degree. With these people as stated many times, you have to show respect. Many do not know they are dead, many are living in another astral time and try to “live” like they were before. Others do try to communicate. Try to understand that fear can be present to them, confusion and disorientation.

If such a dead person comes to you, you might feel only the presence and a small electromagnetic force. Touching your hand, your back. People who are more powerful with a Scorpio emphasis in their chart can be a more pronounced presence. When a family comes usually you’ll dream of them a night before.

It is ideal to not spend too much time with them, only a small acknowledgement showing them love and respect, showing them that you know the situation. Then asking a Demon to take care of them.

In my opinion, you shouldn’t spend any more time with deceased people, as you do not need to empower their soul, you do not need any other information in case of a circumstantial death.

If they try to stay and latch on to you, you need to be very serious and ignore, see of your material business and not give any more attention.

Other kind of entities, as a SS, when you encounter them, you only need to ignore.
I have encountered many entities, I have communicated by diverse ways with them. An entity is a serious business and certainly, imagination is your last problem if there’s a genuine encounter.

These entities can only do minimal things, and mostly, are pockets of negative emotions and behaviors. If ignored and with proper rituals/ help from the Gods, all of these entities leave.

I know directly, that SS people cannot be harmed in reality by these entities. Yes there are powerful entities, spirits, weird beings. These beings DO NOT TOUCH SS PEOPLE. All of them whom I asked, told me they have no business with me but whatever relative of mine.

HP. HC. Has detailed the mechanism of these here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76986

Now with that added, you have to understand that no entity ever is allowed, able to do something to your soul or whatever. The only aspect of this that damages you is your OWN imagination and thought, not the reality.

Plain and simple, most entities do not even know how to communicate and behave, the “evil” powerful one (who might look terrific), greatest achievement is a presence and some minimal interactions with the material. If told to fuck off, they fuck off.

I know these things are mystified and veiled in mystery, but for the most part, and in your genuine life and genuine encounters, nothing is out of bound of normalcy and natural situations.

Poor deceased soul cannot hurt a butterfly; they don’t have the energy to do that. I am filled with sadness when I see a spirit trying to communicate after death, in their minimal interaction, only for stupid people to get scared, sensationalize and then imagine themselves being hunted by 8 meters witches.

There are also specific things one will experience to know of and if a real entity is present. From specific dreams of specific animals to spiritual and material acknowledgement. Real entities give off many signs and are "loud" in their manifestation. There's plenty of time to take care with a banishing ritual. No real entity will haunt you, plant energy, damage you without other very blatant manifestations (that which is the real focus regardless). It is your own imagination and victim stance. We are protected by Gods as well, never forget.

Your astral body and intimate sphere is also protected. For a real entity to invade your soul intimacy, to specify in an understandable way, one would have to solve a "labyrinth" in their path, and there are also guarding entities on your side.

Greeting NP,
Thanks for the great info.
Many times when I am relaxed I see vivid flashes of people's faces whom I've never seen before. These faces are mostly of smiling women of different races and in different settings (playgrounds, forests, etc.) Have you ever experienced the same? What do you make of this?

HS.

Hello, but how do one see, fell and known entities , because I have work on my third eye more than years but I can't see any lthing or hear anything

I was going to ask a similar question actually.

Which was "how would you know if you're being delusional or seeing real things when it comes to practicing spirituality?"

I just read a post about someone being possessed by a Goddess a few hours ago and thought that was interesting. I also saw HP Hooded Cobra's response to it which made me think of the above question.

There is this one instance where when I'm trying to sleep or resting, I see these odd blurry visions when I close my eyes. It is almost as if I'm looking through someone else's eyes. The more I try to focus on the vision, the blurry it gets and the vision gets smaller and smaller.

One thing for sure is that I'm not dreaming since I am very much conscious and can still move my body when I want to. These visions started in recent years and I'm not sure why.

Anyway, thank you for this post. It was very insightful

ak052 said:
Hello, but how do one see, fell and known entities , because I have work on my third eye more than years but I can't see any lthing or hear anything

The third eye is only an extension of the Sixth chakra, you must work on it as well to develop your astral sight. To hear, work on your clairaudiance points.

NakedPluto said:
When you get to practice proper spirituality, you may encounter briefly, entities, in certain circumstances.

This is not something as expected, it is not horror, it is not scary, it is not complicated.

Most probably, genuine encounter might be ignored by not knowing and expecting bullshit.

Movies, books and general talk around this is full of misinformation, imagination, sensationalism, and senseless statements to only create shocking value, fear, confusion, desperation.

If one follows the above, when something happens it will only set off an imaginative motion that will make only damage.

Most entities one will encounter are the passed out relatives, and random people, if at any to a real degree. With these people as stated many times, you have to show respect. Many do not know they are dead, many are living in another astral time and try to “live” like they were before. Others do try to communicate. Try to understand that fear can be present to them, confusion and disorientation.

If such a dead person comes to you, you might feel only the presence and a small electromagnetic force. Touching your hand, your back. People who are more powerful with a Scorpio emphasis in their chart can be a more pronounced presence. When a family comes usually you’ll dream of them a night before.

It is ideal to not spend too much time with them, only a small acknowledgement showing them love and respect, showing them that you know the situation. Then asking a Demon to take care of them.

In my opinion, you shouldn’t spend any more time with deceased people, as you do not need to empower their soul, you do not need any other information in case of a circumstantial death.

If they try to stay and latch on to you, you need to be very serious and ignore, see of your material business and not give any more attention.

Other kind of entities, as a SS, when you encounter them, you only need to ignore.
I have encountered many entities, I have communicated by diverse ways with them. An entity is a serious business and certainly, imagination is your last problem if there’s a genuine encounter.

These entities can only do minimal things, and mostly, are pockets of negative emotions and behaviors. If ignored and with proper rituals/ help from the Gods, all of these entities leave.

I know directly, that SS people cannot be harmed in reality by these entities. Yes there are powerful entities, spirits, weird beings. These beings DO NOT TOUCH SS PEOPLE. All of them whom I asked, told me they have no business with me but whatever relative of mine.

HP. HC. Has detailed the mechanism of these here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76986

Now with that added, you have to understand that no entity ever is allowed, able to do something to your soul or whatever. The only aspect of this that damages you is your OWN imagination and thought, not the reality.

Plain and simple, most entities do not even know how to communicate and behave, the “evil” powerful one (who might look terrific), greatest achievement is a presence and some minimal interactions with the material. If told to fuck off, they fuck off.

I know these things are mystified and veiled in mystery, but for the most part, and in your genuine life and genuine encounters, nothing is out of bound of normalcy and natural situations.

Poor deceased soul cannot hurt a butterfly; they don’t have the energy to do that. I am filled with sadness when I see a spirit trying to communicate after death, in their minimal interaction, only for stupid people to get scared, sensationalize and then imagine themselves being hunted by 8 meters witches.

There are also specific things one will experience to know of and if a real entity is present. From specific dreams of specific animals to spiritual and material acknowledgement. Real entities give off many signs and are "loud" in their manifestation. There's plenty of time to take care with a banishing ritual. No real entity will haunt you, plant energy, damage you without other very blatant manifestations (that which is the real focus regardless). It is your own imagination and victim stance. We are protected by Gods as well, never forget.

Your astral body and intimate sphere is also protected. For a real entity to invade your soul intimacy, to specify in an understandable way, one would have to solve a "labyrinth" in their path, and there are also guarding entities on your side.

Thanks bro,useful info.
,Ignoring, is a weapon,and lack of fear is the ammunition :mrgreen:

Syt said:
Greeting NP,
Many times when I am relaxed I see vivid flashes of people's faces whom I've never seen before. These faces are mostly of smiling women of different races and in different settings (playgrounds, forests, etc.) Have you ever experienced the same? What do you make of this?

HS.

It happens to me too,it s pretty funny to have all kinds of foreign images and sounds in your head. :mrgreen:

What about positive entities NP? Have you ever encountered benevolent beings such as elemental, nature spirits, elves, etc?

Cronia said:

Which was "how would you know if you're being delusional or seeing real things when it comes to practicing spirituality?"

I just read a post about someone being possessed by a Goddess a few hours ago and thought that was interesting. I also saw HP Hooded Cobra's response to it which made me think of the above question.

There is this one instance where when I'm trying to sleep or resting, I see these odd blurry visions when I close my eyes. It is almost as if I'm looking through someone else's eyes. The more I try to focus on the vision, the blurry it gets and the vision gets smaller and smaller.

One thing for sure is that I'm not dreaming since I am very much conscious and can still move my body when I want to. These visions started in recent years and I'm not sure why.

The one who said they were possessed by a goddess was delusional. There is no such thing.

I think that communicating with the gods, or the allies of the gods, are the experiences that actually feel good and are beneficial. From what i gathered, most creatures on the astral are neutral towards us.

Get yourselves closer to the gods, people. You'll thank yourself later.

Syt said:
Greeting NP,

HS.

This might be categorized into premonition, as often different socials settings can be dreamed/seen of even years before in this way. The focus of this would be the nature of these people, the atmosphere the circumstances.

However your visions seems very specific, so you'd have to make sense of it.

ak052 said:

If there aren't any to be seen, you won't essentially "see" anything.

However, even with proper level and sensitivity, at most when there's a genuine spirit around, you'd see mists of grey, white or black. Rapidly and shortly apparitions that do not have any detailed form. Due to the planes of material and astral, these entities can appear deformed or at specific angles.

In meditation it is another story.

A real entity is able to interact briefly with the material. Such as moving things, change the atmospheric pressure. Drain energy or give energy.

All of this is also of electromagnetic nature so, the presence is felt, the location and orientation of the entity is known. All entities have overflowing intentions around them so you'd know if it is negative, curious or whatever.

Entities can interact with any light, can knock. Wood is also very sensitive to atmospheric changes.

Definitely and without a doubt, if any possible trouble, problem (even it is senseless to expect these) comes after the above things and it isn't a real problem to SS. You'll know.

They are also obedient for the most part, if you talk normal and not get scared by these things.

If one had summoned genuinely a Demon, will know the force, the power, the positive energy that engulfs the room, the presence, the communication.

In a similar way minus a million power and positivity, entities can appear. It is by the same mechanisms one knows.

This is like someone enters your house in real life, only for the most part it is invisible. But your other senses pick up on it.

It is close to impossible if any real entity is present in your house to be undetected if you are meditating.

And to not give credence to imagination and other things, real occurrences are very verifiable by a logical standard. If you inquire for a manifestation, usually they do it.

Now we are SS and we are in a spiritual war. It is best and healthy, to not want or have much interactions if encountered with any of these entities. Simply you don't know, you can be lied to, you can be clowned by such entities very easily.

The idea of the post is to create a clear difference from a real entity (which are real and do interact to degrees beyond doubt) and imagination. In the event of a real entity, at most being a pessimistic atmosphere and some mild draining, nothing else realistically happens. In that event you do a banishing ritual and everything of the concept of possession, haunting, horror, fear, must be eradicated from the minds of SS people.

Cronia said:

This might be an infancy of remote viewing. Keep meditating and focusing on this.

GoldenxChild1 said:
What about positive entities NP? Have you ever encountered benevolent beings such as elemental, nature spirits, elves, etc?

Yes, I did years ago. One of them made a real animal like sound. It was more like an animal of sorts. It would come at night and vocalize. The sound was a material one.

The only positive beings that are interested to also come are only of Satan, in agreement and adoration of Satan, or simple souls that you feel are genuine and "curious" for the best word of definition.

However, besides these small interactions, meaningful communication was never achieved. Only with Demons.

With these entities, spirits, it usually goes like this. Oh it is someone here, hi, I acknowledge you, they acknowledge me, small interaction. They either then leave or get stuck on not knowing how to properly communicate.

But if you are meditating you can get to a real communication, of visions, of sentiments. They can tell you things, show you, maybe briefly vocal.

You need to have also good energy levels as it is needed for communication. The level of focus and energy is much greater as they are not powerful souls like the Demons. The degree of involvement is higher on your part.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I think that communicating with the gods, or the allies of the gods, are the experiences that actually feel good and are beneficial. From what i gathered, most creatures on the astral are neutral towards us.

Get yourselves closer to the gods, people. You'll thank yourself later.

Of course, but then you have immaturity and imagination about possession and other negative things. These do not exist in our real life as SS people of Satan.

Our doors towards real spiritual interaction is also open to learn and grow. Making horror statements is a limiting aspect of this. Fear must be destroyed.

The best advice to this is to only focus on our Gods and know what and how to deal with random encounters, if any.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back