Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rose color

hailourtruegod said:
...color of some energies around or inside the church were pink along with gray.
Sinistra said:
Since white is order and conformism I guess pink would be restrained aggression. Pink being the "disney princess" color is very very recent.
Actually while pink was considered masculine blue used to be considered the more feminine color.
Reviving this thread because why not.
I've had some experiences with pink lately and from my experience it is of a soothing, almost "alluring" quality, which would tie into what Sinistra mentioned about 'restraining' anger, which could also be seen as simply "calming", or "soothing" anger. It would also make sense for greyish-pink energies to be in- and around churches, as they would work to soothe the xians and make them more open to their brainwashing. The idiom "Seeing through rose-tinted glasses" comes to mind here, too, as pink can most likely affect the perception of things in a positive manner, such as, taking xianity for an example, making ritualistic murder and cannibalism seem 'good' somehow.
Which could also tie into fashion and clothing aspects, where pink is considered a 'feminine' color by many. These alluring and soothing qualities could certainly compliment the charm of a female in some scenarios.
Considering all these factors, I would not recommend using it in any love working though, unless you are looking to deceive the target for some reason. I would presume that using pink would be very, very effective because it would likely instill love much more easily than other colors, but this "love" would then mostly be due to false perceptions and the target seeing you as better than you actually are, ignoring your bad points, etc etc. So for healthy and positive love workings I would discourage it's use.
Perhaps there could be some usage when dealing with brainwashed sheeple though, in a sense of making them see you in a good light with very little effort. In some scenarios I'd assume this could work excellently for protection and maintaining a high social status, which is essential in certain fields like politics, to name one example.

I once saw a prison documentary were they would put prisoners who are to violent in a rose colored cell. which they state had a calming effekt on them.

If rose is similar to pink then as it stated in the jos is the color of pure live!When someone creates a pink thoughtform he needs both red and purple!When painting you can make rose/pink by mixing red with white!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back